Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
May I dance for you, MMM?
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: May I dance for you, MMM?
03-07-2014 12:58 PM

HEADING OUT FOR ROUND TWO:

Second verse, same as the first! Cool 4 sprays of Dionysos from the small sprayer, 2 to each side of the neck ... 2 sprays of Core (Furry), 1 to the back of the neck, and 1 shared by the top of the hands and quickly smeared to the jaw line ... 1 spray of Evolve to the throat.

PLACE OF THE DANCE: another one of my favorite eating holes, as it's NORMALLY filled with high school/community college students, nurses, doctors and OTHERS.

Lets see what gives! Training1 Bb

Will the M + M + M get at least one good hit that stands out while out getting his chew on!?!?! Pioneer

to be continued ...

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 1:04 PM by MMM.)
03-07-2014 12:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V-nice

Rep Post

03-07-2014 4:02 PM

(03-07-2014 12:58 PM)MMM Wrote:  HEADING OUT FOR ROUND TWO:

Second verse, same as the first! Cool 4 sprays of Dionysos from the small sprayer, 2 to each side of the neck ... 2 sprays of Core (Furry), 1 to the back of the neck, and 1 shared by the top of the hands and quickly smeared to the jaw line ... 1 spray of Evolve to the throat.

PLACE OF THE DANCE: another one of my favorite eating holes, as it's NORMALLY filled with high school/community college students, nurses, doctors and OTHERS.

Lets see what gives! Training1 Bb

Will the M + M + M get at least one good hit that stands out while out getting his chew on!?!?! Pioneer

to be continued ...

Outstanding MMM!...Cleanse those app points!!!! Good luck to you!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
03-07-2014 4:02 PM
MMM

Rep Post

03-07-2014 7:09 PM

It was a DEAD EAT. Nothing to report. There was one young tender and one old 'no I wouldn't!' in the whole entire place. Damn rain!

Walked in, and there was a young delicious getting a refill of something to sip on. Once she gets it, she turns left where there's a mirror, checks her hair out, and checks me out burning a hole in her lower spandex! Nice little round lower cheeks! And I do mean nice!!!

Anyway, I'm walking to my favorite seat, and she locks eyes with me and smiles. I serve her one back! Not bad since she caught me getting my peep on. But now, she's to the right of me, out of my vision, with her legs up, and playing on her phone. So, I was unable to tell if she got CONTACT.

She leaves, and all males head turns to check out her tight little lower roundness! Heat

THE END. *yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn​nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!*

Until the next episode! Bye

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 7:10 PM by MMM.)
03-07-2014 7:09 PM
Mnester
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-17-2014 4:01 PM

Any new luck with the sicker mix, M? Or have you run out of dionysos already? Cry
03-17-2014 4:01 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

03-17-2014 6:59 PM

(03-17-2014 4:01 PM)Mnester Wrote:  Any new luck with the sicker mix, M? Or have you run out of dionysos already? Cry

Ha! Figure the odds, M! The M to the M to the M is planning on a night out on Saturday. I dare not waste my last 4 sprays while just out and about. I'm gonna walk into the Lioness den with this mix on Saturday ... IF ... it doesn't storm in my area!!!

I have been back in the Eatery where blondy danced for me. One gigantic smile followed by a wave! They had her in the salad section.

But yes, I'm going Clubbing on Saturday, and that is EXACTLY what I'll be wearing along with clothes. Scaut

Until then! Hi

(This post was last modified: 03-17-2014 7:00 PM by MMM.)
03-17-2014 6:59 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dance Lessons. Hurakan 12 4,502 06-09-2015 10:13 AM
Last Post: DWR
  Dance floor game elliot 12 4,758 08-01-2014 11:31 AM
Last Post: Vinzanity
  going to a dance club, trying out a new mix Vinzanity 8 3,835 06-10-2012 2:57 PM
Last Post: DGamer