Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Math classes on Pheromones.. Whats best?
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Math classes on Pheromones.. Whats best?
10-23-2013 6:26 PM

(10-23-2013 1:19 PM)Phya Wrote:  Arsenic,

Though some Pheromones have useful self-effects, I wouldn't come to rely on them too much as the self-effects become weaker over time. Just an fyi.

Ah that makes sense... I've definitely noticed much less self effects lately. I still feel the glow and happiness of social mones but not much of that cocky, confident prowl type feeling from the sexual ones.

OP, so for this reason should you cycle different mones instead of depending on one? This is a question for everyone and soemthing to explore.

24 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
10-23-2013 6:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-23-2013 6:34 PM

(10-23-2013 6:26 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  Ah that makes sense... I've definitely noticed much less self effects lately. I still feel the glow and happiness of social mones but not much of that cocky, confident prowl type feeling from the sexual ones.

OP, so for this reason should you cycle different mones instead of depending on one? This is a question for everyone and soemthing to explore.

Believe me, I've been down that road, haha. And I remember Gegogi saying the same exact thing to me.

You can cycle different mones, but they may not have exactly the same effect.

If you find the self-effects really useful, use that particular molecule/mix sparingly and only when you *really* need the self-effect. (like once every 10 days or so)

OTOH, there are some that seem to work out just fine, even with daily applications, such as the -nols. But even there, you'll notice you'll get acclimated over time.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
10-23-2013 6:34 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

10-23-2013 7:54 PM

tmart, most of the effects you're looking for would be far better achieved using a good nootropic stack. I'd recommend heading over to Longecity's Brain Health forum and asking a similar question. Self-effects wear off over time. However, most nootropics won't build a tolerance, so you'd be much better off with that route for focus and concentration, along with various other benefits. As far as mones go, Love Potion's Focus Potion was made specifically made for this purpose. I've not tried the blend (nor has anyone on these boards, it seems), but I still thought I'd mention, in case you might be interested. I can vouch for Blade's P74 recommendation, however.
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 7:55 PM by Ekscentra.)
10-23-2013 7:54 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

10-24-2013 12:17 AM

(10-23-2013 11:10 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  I never knew mones could do that... Some days on mones I feel like i'm in some kind of brain haze and everything is slow motion but I cant focus worth a damn. Kinda figured it was from a toke-over Smoke

Is there a chart where I can easily look up products and their effects? Looking for things like "focused" or etc so I can get a better feel for mones and the community.

We have the phero wiki but it's not really complete and people don't tend to contribute.

look in the upper right-most corner of the page.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2013 12:19 AM by wiserd.)
10-24-2013 12:17 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromone oil math Paradox 3 967 12-20-2016 1:37 PM
Last Post: Paradox
  Hot Yoga Classes and Pheromones Cookie 4 1,653 11-07-2014 11:35 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
Music great place to test mones: salsa classes lunch 9 2,582 09-23-2014 10:21 PM
Last Post: MMM