Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
MassageXS Massage Oil For Men To Use On Women
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
1992 thanks in 813 posts

MassageXS Massage Oil For Men To Use On Women
07-22-2011 4:18 PM

Last night was my first chance to give my girl a massage using this new massage oil!

I've mentioned elsewhere but let me just say it again: this stuff smells heavenly. It smells like fresh-baked gingerbread. Ok

The massage-giving properties of the oil are quite impressive! A very modest amount of oil allowed me to continue to massage until my hands were tired. So it didn't fully absorb the way other oils I've tried have. It provided a smooth and slippery massaging surface for a good long time. It also showed a very interesting property -- in spite of leaving the skin slippery enough to continue massaging right up til the end without reapplying, there wasn't really any excess oil that needed to be wiped off in order to avoid getting the bed all oily. It was like it did absorb but it didn't. I'm not sure how that works, but it's basically the ideal. Nice work, Steve!

It's tough to gauge the pheromone action on just a single trial, especially since massage time generally leads to other family sports all on its own. But I will say that we ended up having some noticeably uninhibited fun! Party2

The pheromone effects weren't the kind of blatant hit-you-over-the-head effects that you recognize right away as originating from outside of you. But there was a sense of spontaneity and involvement in the activity that I think were probably enhanced by the mones. Also, I noticed that I fell asleep rather easily in spite of the fact that I knew I had had too much caffeine earlier in the day (which will usually have me up all night.) So this may also have been enhanced by the pheromones.
07-22-2011 4:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mengster, SteveO, ClintX2, ohhmygod
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
MassageXS Massage Oil For Men To Use On Women - dbot - 07-22-2011 4:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  MassageXS Oil For Men: The Joys of Touch Injektilo 6 961 06-24-2013 5:19 AM
Last Post: veramis
  MassageXS Massage Oil For Women to use on Men Shelly B 2 620 08-31-2012 6:28 AM
Last Post: Shelly B
  MassageXS..........Xtra Special JesseJester 6 1,566 09-20-2011 11:17 PM
Last Post: JesseJester