Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Married & Waiting...all the time. Suggestions for married men?
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Married & Waiting...all the time. Suggestions for married men?
03-30-2014 9:58 AM

Keeping my reply to exclusively about pheromones...

I'm 40, my wife is 39 (both Caucasian and of European descent). Evolve and Perfect Match are the two are the most consistent products for getting her motor revved at play time. Perfect Match (even though it isn't a sex blend) seriously gets her turned on and at the same time makes her snuggly, cuddly and lovey dovey when I wear it. That is not her normal behavior. I'd suggest either one or both from my personal experience.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
03-30-2014 9:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

03-31-2014 11:48 AM

(03-30-2014 12:03 AM)Do_Cheiro Wrote:  Hi Dexter,
"
.5mg PT-141 will make a woman super horny. try to wake you in the morning and screw you while you are still asleep in bed horny."

This sounds amazing. Any recommendations as for a source etc? Thanks!

Hi, I've bought it from LabPE.com, but they have recently stopped selling it. I think that part of their operations now works under a different brand. I'll look and post the name of the site that is used now.

The dosage that I've seen recommended is 1mg. But 1/2 that is what was used. Too much makes you feel a little sick. I wouldn't want my wife to use more than .5mg of pt141, so she doesn't feel sick.

pt141 didn't work the same for me. instead I've used melanotan 2, and I'll use .6mg so that my joints don't ache too much and my moles on my skin don't turn too dark, when I use 1mg my joints ache too much. I remember using 1mg of Melanton2 a day after a MegaMan3 pill and had almost 10 hours of solid boner. I was kind of in awe. Don't do that.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2014 11:50 AM by dexter.)
03-31-2014 11:48 AM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-31-2014 5:03 PM

LIIK and Evolve both work wonders on my wife. Wolf affects her a lot as well but doesn't have the bedroom impact (wetness/orgasm wise) that the 1st to do. Recently I've been running Xist (sample) and adding a spray of evolve later in the afternoon...magic. I think that AV's journal really highlights the dangers of the mone rabbit hole in the sense that the stronger products have a shotgun affect not a sniper one. You'll hit everything in the area including yourself. I find myself walking a fine line more and more often without real intent....stuff just happens.

As a general observation for us married guys & gals we know it's a lot of work. I love my wife all the time but I'm not "in love" with her all the time. We've been through a son with Autism, a daughter molested by a family member, multiple business lawsuits etc. so statistically we're a dead couple walking but still going strong after 24 years (married 23) mones can certainly make it better but they create potential issues that are tangible not imaginary.

I didn't start this journey looking for spark/romance/extra curricular play but the 1st two have come in spades and the 3rd keeps chasing me around like a puppy. This stuff is truly a Pandora's box...but once your in your hooked.
03-31-2014 5:03 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

03-31-2014 6:50 PM

(03-31-2014 11:48 AM)dexter Wrote:  Hi, I've bought it from LabPE.com, but they have recently stopped selling it. I think that part of their operations now works under a different brand. I'll look and post the name of the site that is used now.

The dosage that I've seen recommended is 1mg. But 1/2 that is what was used. Too much makes you feel a little sick. I wouldn't want my wife to use more than .5mg of pt141, so she doesn't feel sick.

pt141 didn't work the same for me. instead I've used melanotan 2, and I'll use .6mg so that my joints don't ache too much and my moles on my skin don't turn too dark, when I use 1mg my joints ache too much. I remember using 1mg of Melanton2 a day after a MegaMan3 pill and had almost 10 hours of solid boner. I was kind of in awe. Don't do that.

Glad I came back to read this, and found it didn't work for you! PT141 was under my microscope.

Never heard of Melanton2 or MeagMan3. Is Melanton2 to be injected, too? Of course I'm getting ready to google it!

What's your stats, Dexter (body weight, height and age)?

Thanks!

(03-31-2014 5:03 PM)DWR Wrote:  LIIK and Evolve both work wonders on my wife. Wolf affects her a lot as well but doesn't have the bedroom impact (wetness/orgasm wise) that the 1st to do. Recently I've been running Xist (sample) and adding a spray of evolve later in the afternoon...magic. I think that AV's journal really highlights the dangers of the mone rabbit hole in the sense that the stronger products have a shotgun affect not a sniper one. You'll hit everything in the area including yourself. I find myself walking a fine line more and more often without real intent....stuff just happens.

As a general observation for us married guys & gals we know it's a lot of work. I love my wife all the time but I'm not "in love" with her all the time. We've been through a son with Autism, a daughter molested by a family member, multiple business lawsuits etc. so statistically we're a dead couple walking but still going strong after 24 years (married 23) mones can certainly make it better but they create potential issues that are tangible not imaginary.

I didn't start this journey looking for spark/romance/extra curricular play but the 1st two have come in spades and the 3rd keeps chasing me around like a puppy. This stuff is truly a Pandora's box...but once your in your hooked.

As in combo or separately, D?

And if I may, how old is your wife?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2014 6:51 PM by MMM.)
03-31-2014 6:50 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-31-2014 7:24 PM

Separately MMM, honestly never thought of mixing them....yetSmile. My wife's age is a closely guarded state secret, she's been 39 for a long time nowEek I'm 56 in a couple of days and she's a few years older.
03-31-2014 7:24 PM
MMM

Rep Post

03-31-2014 8:16 PM

(03-31-2014 7:24 PM)DWR Wrote:  Separately MMM, honestly never thought of mixing them....yetSmile. My wife's age is a closely guarded state secret, she's been 39 for a long time nowEek I'm 56 in a couple of days and she's a few years older.

Coolio!

How much of each gets her motor running, D; v1 or v2?

Thanks for sharing! whistle

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-31-2014 8:16 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-31-2014 8:19 PM

v1. One spray of either does the trick...
03-31-2014 8:19 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

04-03-2014 3:55 PM

(03-30-2014 12:03 AM)Do_Cheiro Wrote:  Hi Dexter,
"
.5mg PT-141 will make a woman super horny. try to wake you in the morning and screw you while you are still asleep in bed horny."

This sounds amazing. Any recommendations as for a source etc? Thanks!

(03-31-2014 11:48 AM)dexter Wrote:  Hi, I've bought it from LabPE.com, but they have recently stopped selling it. I think that part of their operations now works under a different brand. I'll look and post the name of the site that is used now.

OK, the web address was:
http://www.peptidebridge.com/amino-acids...-10mg.html

I haven't ordered from that site before, but I read that LabPE.com transitioned certain products to PeptideBridge.com aka pepbridge.com

http://www.eroids.com/reviews/pepbridge.com
this link has some people giving them lots of praise.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
04-03-2014 3:55 PM

Share This Thread