Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Manimal 2 - The New Beast
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Manimal 2 - The New Beast
07-09-2018 3:11 AM

(07-08-2018 10:04 PM)josh_84 Wrote:  Might have to try other products now that i have but that was interesting since none of them liked what they smelt........ but these ones didnt like the smell but not saying thats what all women think just that group of ladies during that day.
Provided you didn't put on an excessive amount of the stuff (Androstenone can stink bad).....

The less obvious reason that could've played a role in their repulsion at the scent was their menstrual cycle. Since they're all 'friends,' their cycles could've been coordinated. Hence, they could've all been at a point in their cycles where they will reject not only the 'superman alpha guy' but all men. This point is usually furthest away from their peak ovulation window where they may actually be open to that type of smell. Whereas during their cycle fertility peak, their sense of smell might actually shift and their brain may perceive that raw, animal brutish smell as highly attractive. Just a thought. Moreover, just because that group didn't like it, doesn't mean that other women who are receptive/seeking sexual activity (multitude of reasons...time of cycle, certain genetic factors, certain upbringing etc.) wouldn't eat you up given the proper setting i.e., nighttime, venues conducive (nightclub, dance club), isolated alone, drunk etc.

With that being said, I agree with listmates to use a cover generally...this helps you control the variables, particularly the smell factor; the bad smell variable wiil be nullified so that it no longer really plays a factor in any rejection. Besides helping you smell more attractive, the volatile cover scent may also help improve diffusion of mones towards targets.

You mentioned one woman being a familiar 'friend'...if you are in the friendzone with this one, she could also have suddenly been confused by the conflicting signals Manimal 2 was sending to her brain. Manimal 2 could have been whispering to her 'Josh ....superior mate...desireable'. BUT, she is accustomed to thinking of you as a harmless, neutral male friend. To her, the sudden signature shift is making her feel something, yet the thought of it repulses her not unlike some woman repulsed with the idea of having sex with her brother.

Don't mind what those women said, continue to test Manimal 2.

Good Luck!
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018 3:31 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
07-09-2018 3:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
josh_84
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2018 4:22 AM

Thanks for all your advice will keep trying the different products, ive got core, orbital, titan, dionysis, and the 4 test kitchen products too, but i dont get any selfie type benefits from any of those products ive tried or reactions so far.

The other day was actually my first reaction to a pheromone product i had on that i am aware of even if it was a negative response.

Is there any long lasting colognes that you find best to use with apex products.

Thanks.
07-09-2018 4:22 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2018 4:36 AM

(07-09-2018 4:22 AM)josh_84 Wrote:  i dont get any selfie type benefits from any of those products ive tried or reactions so far...............Is there any long lasting colognes that you find best to use with apex products.

I don't get many selfies from many of the products I have tried either, except for negative reactions once namely Androstenone rage. I had to fight this urge really hard from not punching some guy in the face over really nothing in a store. Another was reverse imprinting over a target. The positive selfies would be nice to see, but IMHO they are optional. The primary thing is to affect the target(s). So, don't be too concerned that you didn't get selfies.

As for colognes, my suggestion is to avail yourself of the search function. There have been some good discussions of colognes/covers to wear.

Since you say that you have several Apex products, aren't they scented or not? Apex in itself has good cover scents with just about all their products (with perhaps Chamber 36 (particularly), Sex Magnet and Imprint having their own unique inherent scents as the exceptions). Unless, you got them unscented? This is okay if someone is an experienced mone user, too but if someone is a noobie...you should have gone with the pre-scented products. Apex has some good scents.
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018 4:39 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
07-09-2018 4:36 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

josh_84
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2018 4:48 AM

All my products are scented thats why i had manimal 2 on with no cover scent, since i thought they already have a decent smell to them dont need one, same with wolf and alpha dreams products.

Just after the advice on here its been suggested to use a cover for manimal 2 so wasnt sure if should be done for the other test kitchen products but all products have a scent, normally fury i think except for the ones that have a different standard scent with the product.
07-09-2018 4:48 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2018 5:08 AM

(07-09-2018 4:48 AM)josh_84 Wrote:  All my products are scented thats why i had manimal 2 on with no cover scent, since i thought they already have a decent smell to them dont need one, ................
have a scent, normally fury i think except for the ones that have a different standard scent with the product.

Okay, cool. Fury is a good all around scent which I think shouldn't really offend anyone. It has good diffusion and it is also the one that I use. I think that Fury does a decent job of disguising the mone smells. Sometimes, the scent will not outlive the mone application. The perfume smell will evaporate over several hours and the raw mone smells may persist even after many hours. This may particularly hold true for oil products which I believe that Manimal 2 is. In cases like this, you may wish to have a small 'to go' bottle of cologne with you to revive the old application and mask the smell.

Since Fury is a fresh, herbal scent (almost like a barbershop scent)...try lighter herbal colognes or even some aquatics/ wood and spice that can mesh with fury. In my opinion, something like Acqua di Gio or even Cool Water would agree with Fury scent. I use Loewe 7 to mesh with fury scent because I find that it actually compliments fury, that's just me. One girl about 2 months ago exclaimed, 'God, you smell SOOO good!' when I had Fury scented product along with Loewe 7 spray. That being said, I still feel that Fury scent in most cases suffices itself to mask the mones smell unless the fury scent has evaporated over several hours and you may have sweated..then, spray some cover. This will mask the smell and the alcohol in the cover may even help increase the diffusion of the residual mone application from hours before. I have not tried Manimal 2 yet so I can't say.

You may wish to ask a trusted male friend(s) to smell you at various time intervals after the mone application e.g., immediately post application, one hour after, 2 hours after etc....to see whether you smell bad or not.

Let us know how it goes! Good Luck!
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018 5:11 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
07-09-2018 5:08 AM
josh_84
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2018 7:31 AM

Thanks for the suggestions will look at aqua di gio, i have looked at that one previously but always thought the smell of the products were good but maybe others just havent said anything in the past as this is the first experience hearing from someone what others have said to her.

The product was on maybe an hour or less before seeing all these people too, maybe had too much on was a couple of rolls on each wrist and neck so probably more than needed, but in the past using small amounts never got any reactions from any products ive tried so thought to use more probably not the best idea on my part.

Even wolf which is a very popular product didnt get any reactions when around people for 10-20 minutes, maybe just no one believes what the products are doing is me and just ignore what the products are trying to demonstrate as being more social and alpha and because had known me for a little while before hand just didnt think i could be seen in that way if that makes sense.It might of worked better around strangers.

I have chamber 36 and c-musk might have to use them a bit more see how they go. If they have been in a fridge and others just in a dark drawer will that of made much difference to the products?

Thanks.
07-09-2018 7:31 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2018 8:21 AM

(07-09-2018 7:31 AM)josh_84 Wrote:  The product was on maybe an hour or less before seeing all these people too, maybe had too much on was a couple of rolls on each wrist and neck so probably more than needed,

Yes. This is a plausible thought. Try to document how many rolls and how long each one is.
Quote:Even wolf which is a very popular product didnt get any reactions when around people for 10-20 minutes, maybe just no one believes what the products are doing is me and just ignore what the products are....It might of worked better around strangers.

Wolf is a lightweight alpha product. You must steer this one with congruent behavior. So yes, it is also quite possible that because of excess amounts and lack of congruence...your targets simply dismissed the signals as too good to be true. Moreover, you are quite right that it is easier to see hits with strangers than people who are familiar with your usual mone-less signature. It may take time and repeated exposures with familiar people to see hits or provoke reactions in them.

Quote:I have chamber 36 and c-musk might have to use them a bit more see how they go. If they have been in a fridge and others just in a dark drawer will that of made much difference to the products?

Use them standalone starting at the lowest amount...say, one 6 inch roll (about 1 spray of a standard product) across the jugular/neckline/adam's apple. I think that as long as you store them in a cool, dark place, it should generally be okay. The point about the fridge has been discussed on the forum before. Certainly, some fragrance aficionados do enjoy storing their vintage fragrances in the fridge to retard degradation. It might also be okay, but items in the fridge may experience moisture condensation; moisture from the fridge itself may sneak into your mone bottles and dilute/degrade your product. Whereas perfume sprays are sealed, many of the mone products are not sealed in a similar way. Mones are not really too phobic of heat unless it's on the level of a volcano where the stuff degrades or is boiled away. Mones reside on our bodies which heat up and actually encourage diffusion. Your body temp is around 37 C (98.6 F)....so even on a really hot day of say 95 degrees F, that is still cooler than body temp. I think that it is more important to keep mones away from light, air (contains oxygen) and bacteria which can react with certain mones and cause degradation or transformation into downstream androgenic mones e.g., Androstadienone transforms into Androstenone.
07-09-2018 8:21 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Cuddlefan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-11-2018 5:57 PM

I don't think maximal 2 has a scent option. That one is unscented for me at least. The product itself has a very metallic chemical smell.
07-11-2018 5:57 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Manimal DWR 40 16,173 06-10-2017 11:10 AM
Last Post: D_Darko
  Manimal for Interview focused 11 3,696 05-05-2016 11:13 PM
Last Post: focused