Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Male Vitality Supplements
fueroman3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Male Vitality Supplements
09-12-2018 8:44 PM

I currently use Super Male Vitality and think it's great. It's a little spendy on my current budget. I'm wondering if anybody has any alternative recommendations.

My current supplement has Tribulus Terrestris, Tongkat Ali, Ashwaghanda, maca root, avena sativa, suma, catuba, muira puama, fulvic acid.

If I could find a good quality product with Tribulus, Tongkat Ali, Catuba, and Suma that would be great.

Does anybody have any recommendations for me?
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2018 8:44 PM by fueroman3.)
09-12-2018 8:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Male Vitality Supplements
09-12-2018 9:05 PM

(09-12-2018 8:44 PM)fueroman3 Wrote:  I currently use Super Male Vitality and think it's great. It's a little spendy on my current budget. I'm wondering if anybody has any alternative recommendations.

My current supplement has Tribulus Terrestris, Tongkat Ali, Ashwaghanda, maca root, avena sativa, suma, catuba, muira puama, fulvic acid.

If I could find a good quality product with Tribulus, Tongkat Ali, Catuba, and Suma that would be great.

If you are worried about money, powders are more economical. Pills are more convenient and you pay a heavy price for the convenience.

The following should produce a two or three year supply for $83 or under $4 per month. You don't have to bother with the pills, you can just mix these bitter tasting powders in a shot glass and chug them just be careful not to overdose. The Tribulus doesn't mix well in water so you have to put it in your measuring spoon and dump it in your mouth.

Be careful with the Longjack - it is very concentrated. The amount for 1 serving is like 1/32 of a teaspoon. It is also the most bitter tasting of the powders.

Couldn't find reasonably priced Suma powder but you can add other things like Oyster extract powder, DIM powder, DAA Powder, etc...

Tribulus 500g: $19
https://www.bulksupplements.com/tribulus...owder.html

LongJack Extract (Tongkat Ali) Powder 25g: $15
https://www.bulksupplements.com/longjack...owder.html

Catuba - 250g: $27
https://www.bulksupplements.com/catuaba-...owder.html

Pound of Maca: $14
https://www.amazon.com/Terrasoul-Superfo...=maca&th=1

Empty Capsules - $8
https://www.amazon.com/Empty-Gelatin-Cap...sules&th=1
09-12-2018 9:05 PM
fueroman3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-13-2018 2:05 PM

awesome! thanks! i completely forgot about buying bulk powders, I was looking for an all in one product but those aren't very economical. Definitely gonna be making my own custom blend now. bighug
09-13-2018 2:05 PM
WiggleWasser
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-13-2018 6:43 PM

(09-12-2018 8:44 PM)fueroman3 Wrote:  I currently use Super Male Vitality and think it's great. It's a little spendy on my current budget. I'm wondering if anybody has any alternative recommendations.

If you're having trouble falling asleep at night, it's the Tonghat. For a lot of people (myself included), it causes insomnia.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Alpha-7, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, TUTH, TAC, P97, Ladykiller, GOA, and a dozen or so from LPMP
09-13-2018 6:43 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-15-2018 7:43 AM

I certainly agree that male performance supplements can be pricy and there is a huge demand for this area and the price of the supplement prices reflect this no doubt.

I have had really good luck getting my supplements from piping rock as they are the manufacture and sell direct to the public, so there is no mark ups or middle men to jack up the price and I have been really happy with them. You could check them out as they make a few men performance supplements in house.

The best value I have found is on ebay. It is Vigor XL patches for men. These are topical patches and the are extremely effective and because it is a patch I think it is much more effective, because the ingredients go directly into the bloodstream instead of going thru your stomach and digestive tract.

I think I paid roughly $5-6 for a 30 day supply. The only issue I have found is that ANY performance supplements are very hard on my prostate, so I only use them sparingly.

I am just sharing what works for me and what I have found.
09-15-2018 7:43 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-15-2018 12:41 PM

RexaZyte has decent ingredients and I tried it some time ago and noted decent effects. they bill themselves as a Penis Enlargement snake oil, but the ingredients are actually free testosterone boosters so it will help with vitality.
Per bottle it runs about $40 per month at the suggested dosage. If you buy multiple bottles at once it drops down to about $25 per bottle.
However, it will still be cheaper in the long run to blend your own

Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-15-2018 12:41 PM

Share This Thread