Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make your choice
johnnyj
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Make your choice
08-25-2011 6:55 PM

(08-25-2011 5:32 AM)ohhmygod Wrote:  - Attraction: Alfa Maschio
- Work/ social: Wolf
- Self effects: Drugs

I should've seen that self effects one coming. I think we should try to keep it legal.
08-25-2011 6:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-25-2011 8:10 PM

My favorite for work is A314 with Scent of Eros . I also like Wolf or Nude Alpha by themselves.

My favorite for attraction is The Edge but I wear Wingman Black Label more because it's well balanced and consistent.

X22 is a very friendly social blend but it's not available in a 30mL bottle. I also still like Ammo + Instant Shine as a social mix.

Of these, The Edge would be the least expensive first purchase.
08-25-2011 8:10 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

johnnyj
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-25-2011 8:38 PM

(08-25-2011 8:10 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  My favorite for work is A314 with Scent of Eros . I also like Wolf or Nude Alpha by themselves.

My favorite for attraction is The Edge but I wear Wingman Black Label more because it's well balanced and consistent.

X22 is a very friendly social blend but it's not available in a 30mL bottle. I also still like Ammo + Instant Shine as a social mix.

Of these, The Edge would be the least expensive first purchase.

Thanks JAYCEE.
I also have and like Scent of Eros . That reminds me of a funny experience when I first tried Scent of Eros as my first ever pheromones application over a year ago. I just layered it on without any thought of the amount I was putting on. I was taught a valuable lesson when everyone around me kept asking about a very potent smell. Reminded me of the scene in Anchorman when Paul Rudd used the Black Panther. Looking back, I can't believe I overdosed on a product that contains no none.

Having said that, I did have some smoother experiences with Scent of Eros before I had a pheromone break and can say its a great product. I am happy it happened though as I am now very vigilant with doses and cover scents.
08-25-2011 8:38 PM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-26-2011 10:54 AM

Johnny, it might help if you told us a bit more about yourself and your personality and what you kind of effects you are looking for.

I find it a little hard to say there is a definite best product for everybody, it usually depends on the situation and the user. The best thing about this forum is that we have a lot of vendors to chose from.

For e.g. i think a314 is the best work mix but some will argue that it may be too aggressive and causes tension or uneasiness in the office. Others like True Alpha for work but i think it may not be fierce enough. Even though i do not like it for work, i think it could be a great mix for going out with. That being said, for certain situations, TA may be fantastic use at work. It really helps to have a "small arsenal" at your disposal. You kinda get what i mean?
08-26-2011 10:54 AM
johnnyj
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-26-2011 9:51 PM

(08-26-2011 10:54 AM)mengster Wrote:  Johnny, it might help if you told us a bit more about yourself and your personality and what you kind of effects you are looking for.

I find it a little hard to say there is a definite best product for everybody, it usually depends on the situation and the user. The best thing about this forum is that we have a lot of vendors to chose from.

For e.g. i think a314 is the best work mix but some will argue that it may be too aggressive and causes tension or uneasiness in the office. Others like True Alpha for work but i think it may not be fierce enough. Even though i do not like it for work, i think it could be a great mix for going out with. That being said, for certain situations, TA may be fantastic use at work. It really helps to have a "small arsenal" at your disposal. You kinda get what i mean?

Hi mengster.
Thanks for the input.

I didnt intend to start this thread just to benefit myself. I started it as a beginning point for all the newbies (such as myself) to see what the pro's use and consider the best in each of the categories. I noticed that pretty much every newcommer asks for the best product for themselves, and was hoping that reading through this thread may make the initial choices easier.
08-26-2011 9:51 PM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-26-2011 10:02 PM

Ahh okay

For work:

I prefer A314 over TA because of the nature of my job. It may be some "fear" inducing quality this product has that makes unruly clients very compliant especially if it's the first time I'm meeting a problematic chap. TA may get you respect hits but I like the balls shaking effect A314 elicits more. Even if you can't bring his ego back to earth, you should be at least able to chop him down to size Smile

There is a huge price difference between the two products btw.
08-26-2011 10:02 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

johnnyj
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-26-2011 10:10 PM

(08-26-2011 10:02 PM)mengster Wrote:  Ahh okay

For work:

I prefer A314 over TA because of the nature of my job. It may be some "fear" inducing quality this product has that makes unruly clients very compliant especially if it's the first time I'm meeting a problematic chap. TA may get you respect hits but I like the balls shaking effect A314 elicits more. Even if you can't bring his ego back to earth, you should be at least able to chop him down to size Smile

There is a huge price difference between the two products btw.

Is the spray version of A314 worth a look? I noticed that its much cheaper, but only 40 sprays worth.

The True products seem to be very good value for money.
08-26-2011 10:10 PM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-26-2011 10:38 PM

Yes, true is definitely at a really good price right now.

The oil is definitely more value for money if you are going to use it regularly. I have tried the more expensive a314 spray (can't remember if its version a or b) a little bit (due to a leaking bottle during shipment) but i found the oil to be better for some weird reason.

I have not tried wolf but i believe it is a good candidate for the work category as well.
08-26-2011 10:38 PM
johnnyj
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-26-2011 10:47 PM

(08-26-2011 10:38 PM)mengster Wrote:  Yes, true is definitely at a really good price right now.

The oil is definitely more value for money if you are going to use it regularly. I have tried the more expensive a314 spray (can't remember if its version a or b) a little bit (due to a leaking bottle during shipment) but i found the oil to be better for some weird reason.

I have not tried wolf but i believe it is a good candidate for the work category as well.

Thanks mengster. Wolf is already definately on the list.
08-26-2011 10:47 PM

Share This Thread