Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MONE XANAX AND SLEEP AID
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: MONE XANAX AND SLEEP AID
05-09-2015 12:11 PM

2.5-5mcgs P75, and LAL's OD and Bad Wolf kill inner talk for me. No internal chatter, no anxiety (unless your anxiety is physiological rather than psychological).

Androstadienone will put me to sleep like a light, but the depression it causes is not worth the risk. If you want non addicting pharmaceuticals for sleep, diphenhydramine (benadryl) and hydroxyzine (atarax) work great, with hydroxyzine the stronger of the two.

A
05-09-2015 12:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-09-2015 10:14 PM

(05-09-2015 9:00 AM)Cornfed Wrote:  I used to have the same problem, always found herbal teas, particularly lavender to calm me down. Went to a doctor for blood tests and found out that despite being overweight, I'm actually hyperthyroid, and all my sleeplessness, jitteriness, mind racing was due to an overabundance of T3. As far as mones, I don't think I'd go for straight Androstadienone , but a buffered Androstadienone like Cohesion is pretty calming. I get pretty mellow on it. But I'd take an interest in Cohesion for Women, as it does away with the none in the men's version and replaces it with Beta Androstenol, BANOL, and beta-THDOC. That forgoes the sexual part in favor of more calming. Spraying it around the bed instead of on yourself should start encouraging your subconscious to see the bed as a place that calms you.

Thanks I'll look into that for my next purchase. My insomnia started in 05/06 when I was regularly in and out of the hospital for 3 years. I have lymphodema from my handicap and with that comes chronic cellulitis pretty severely so in the been would be hospitalized for a week or so with it and Idk if you been in a hospital but you rarely get real rest with nurses checking in running meds Dr visits and family and friends visiting and I was never able to get back into a pattern. I was on sleep pills for a while but as I said weaned them off and 5 years later it's starting again and I'd rather go a different route first.
05-09-2015 10:14 PM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-09-2015 10:18 PM

(05-09-2015 9:12 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Can you exercise? Get your heart rate going real good before sleep usually helps. If I do some cardio(intense) a couple of hours before bed, I get the best sleep of my life

I'm in a manual wheelchair so my whole day is cardio lol I try as long as it's not wet outside to go to the store or do something just to move outside of my chair though I can do push ups but 18 years of crutches and and 15+ of the wheelchair have given me a trick shoulder
05-09-2015 10:18 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sleep aid flacowww 4 1,631 03-01-2016 6:29 AM
Last Post: F/2.8