Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MONE XANAX AND SLEEP AID
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

MONE XANAX AND SLEEP AID
05-08-2015 9:47 PM

So I suffer from insomnia almost 10 years now and I am a worrier do to my physical handicap anyways I was curious if there's any mones that are efficient in making me feel drowsy on nights I have trouble sleeping and if there's a mone to alleviate my anxiety/worry when it hits. I know tac is useful for sleep but ad is pricey and it's hit or miss for me with tac at the 10mcg I currently own before I even knew about its sleep property and don't want to buy more till it runs out, so I was hoping there may be alternatives to buying ad product
05-08-2015 9:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: MONE XANAX AND SLEEP AID
05-08-2015 9:54 PM

I could suggest Androstadienone but I do not know what long term side effects that would have.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-08-2015 9:54 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-08-2015 10:50 PM

Just out of curiosity, have you tried ZMA supplements and sublingual Melatonin?

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 10:54 PM by kimosabe.)
05-08-2015 10:50 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

05-09-2015 12:18 AM

(05-08-2015 10:50 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Just out of curiosity, have you tried ZMA supplements and sublingual Melatonin?

My Bride takes melatonin and it works great for her.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
05-09-2015 12:18 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-09-2015 6:43 AM

(05-08-2015 9:47 PM)flacowww Wrote:  So I suffer from insomnia almost 10 years now and I am a worrier do to my physical handicap anyways I was curious if there's any mones that are efficient in making me feel drowsy on nights I have trouble sleeping and if there's a mone to alleviate my anxiety/worry when it hits. I know tac is useful for sleep but ad is pricey and it's hit or miss for me with tac at the 10mcg I currently own before I even knew about its sleep property and don't want to buy more till it runs out, so I was hoping there may be alternatives to buying ad product

I have insomnia averaged 3-4 hrs sleep a night for 16 years .. Over last 4 years I take ZMA and Arginine ornithine (natural HGH precursors) and have extended my sleep to 6 hrs a night... I also have sleep apnea and sleep with a mouthpiece (specially and conveniently designed instead of CPAP).

Still not getting an optimal 7-8 but then again I'm 45 y.o.. 7 hrs would be enough for my level of activity.. I always feel energized and mentally clear from 5 am to 11 pm even on 6 hrs a night...

The last 4 years in my life have been transformational.. Apparently I had mild, moderate, then severe sleep apnea before I was diagnosed. Before that I had mild snoring then severe snoring but doctors always blamed my lack of sleep on my anxiety condition and drugs I take for that. Lucky I was caught in time before I literally died from it.

Get yourself checked out.
dsouza
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2015 6:51 AM by dsouza.)
05-09-2015 6:43 AM

flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-09-2015 8:13 AM

(05-08-2015 10:50 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Just out of curiosity, have you tried ZMA supplements and sublingual Melatonin?

Yes zma, various doses of melatonin, valerian root. I was on prescription 5 years ago it helped and stopped seeing Dr because eventually it was just here's your pills see you in a few months and I did like that and my sleep improved for quite some time but now it's back and I'm not even a night person per say I'm usually in bed by 11 these days
05-09-2015 8:13 AM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-09-2015 8:17 AM

Thanks for the answers btw, I see everyone is suggesting sleep aids but what about for my anxiety /nervousness/worrying is there any mones to alleviate that? The sleep I can deal with worse case scenario
05-09-2015 8:17 AM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-09-2015 9:00 AM

I used to have the same problem, always found herbal teas, particularly lavender to calm me down. Went to a doctor for blood tests and found out that despite being overweight, I'm actually hyperthyroid, and all my sleeplessness, jitteriness, mind racing was due to an overabundance of T3. As far as mones, I don't think I'd go for straight Androstadienone , but a buffered Androstadienone like Cohesion is pretty calming. I get pretty mellow on it. But I'd take an interest in Cohesion for Women, as it does away with the none in the men's version and replaces it with Beta Androstenol, BANOL, and beta-THDOC. That forgoes the sexual part in favor of more calming. Spraying it around the bed instead of on yourself should start encouraging your subconscious to see the bed as a place that calms you.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
05-09-2015 9:00 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

05-09-2015 9:12 AM

Can you exercise? Get your heart rate going real good before sleep usually helps. If I do some cardio(intense) a couple of hours before bed, I get the best sleep of my life
05-09-2015 9:12 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

05-09-2015 11:56 AM

(05-09-2015 8:17 AM)flacowww Wrote:  Thanks for the answers btw, I see everyone is suggesting sleep aids but what about for my anxiety /nervousness/worrying is there any mones to alleviate that? The sleep I can deal with worse case scenario

Closest mone would be shine Instant Shine or TAA. Not really for anxiety but helps with its causes like worrying.. IS or TAA brighten up my mood, and good for depression. Anxiety etc shouldn't be treated with mones.. Its great that they can help but that should not be your solution.

If its not serious there are teas you can drink before bedtime that relax you. Camomile etc .

Also aerobic exercise like jogging or walking relax the body and mind, while intense exercise that's goes into your anaerobic zone may psyche you up just before bedtime.

Find solutions to anxiety, worrying, nervousness. If its serious see a doctor. He may prescribe you clonazepam like i'm on. That's for anxiety/panic attacks. My situation is of course chronic. And this drug can be addicting, which is why you need to see a trained professional.

Dsouza
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2015 12:00 PM by dsouza.)
05-09-2015 11:56 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sleep aid flacowww 4 1,631 03-01-2016 6:29 AM
Last Post: F/2.8