Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MEN SAMPLE PACK
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

MEN SAMPLE PACK
04-06-2015 12:14 AM

Even though I've read reports of people NOT liking the sight, I say you can't go in there in a hurry.

But for THE LOVE OF GOD! Will someone please post a DIRECT LINK to the MEN'S SAMPLE PACK? Please. Pretty please. Clapping

Thanks one! Thanks all!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
04-06-2015 12:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

OldGuy
Checking out the place

Rep Post

RE: MEN SAMPLE PACK
04-06-2015 2:15 AM

04-06-2015 2:15 AM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-06-2015 4:42 AM

Thinking of buying the sample pack, MMM? Scroll down that page and you will see it. I ordered it for myself last week. Good spread of their most popular fragrances and Pheromones. Their website is not the best, my main gripe with it is you can't apply more than 1 filter for the fragrances. They have lots of fragrances and let's say I want to find products for "men" and with the magickal intent "Love". I should be able to do it but I can't.

Their customer service is great though. I emailed them asking whether they still give 2 additional samples for pherotruth members, Heather replied to me the next day, saying they still do, and she asked me to review the samples I got. I was also able to specify which scents I want for my additional 2 samples. I can't wait to get mine and sniff their stuff!

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
04-06-2015 4:42 AM
MMM

Rep Post

04-06-2015 7:26 AM

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Sun bespectacled

This has been about the 4th I went looking for the sample pack. Either, everybody's correct, or I'm just not good at finding stuff. Nana

Is there ONLY the MONTHLY SAMPLE packs? Which is the BEST MONTH? Is there NOT everybody's favorite pack/normal pack/regular pack? If not, I sure hope this month's pack doesn't suck! Cause I'm about to pull the trigger.

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 7:31 AM by MMM.)
04-06-2015 7:26 AM
OldGuy
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-06-2015 7:54 AM

Scroll down the page. The monthly sample pack is mostly womens scents.

The mens sample pack is the third item down.
04-06-2015 7:54 AM

MMM

Rep Post

04-06-2015 8:13 AM

Found it, and it's in my shopping cart along with Voracious. As soon as I get a response about Love Potion: Homme from the Snoop, it's as good as ordered!

Thanks!

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 8:13 AM by MMM.)
04-06-2015 8:13 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

04-06-2015 8:28 AM

(04-06-2015 8:13 AM)MMM Wrote:  Found it, and it's in my shopping cart along with Voracious. As soon as I get a response about Love Potion: Homme from the Snoop, it's as good as ordered!

Thanks!

LP: Homme as well as a lot of the men's scents from Love Potion is going to be sweeter than what most of us think of as a 'Men's scent' but women REALLY seem to dig LP: Homme. I have it boosted with Perfect Match but any phero blend would work well with it. I have the roll on oil (DPG) but I have had the spray in the past and it works/smells great as well.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
04-06-2015 8:28 AM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-06-2015 9:07 AM

(04-06-2015 8:13 AM)MMM Wrote:  Found it, and it's in my shopping cart along with Voracious. As soon as I get a response about Love Potion: Homme from the Snoop, it's as good as ordered!

Thanks!

If you're thinking about buying love potion homme or voracious, they are included in the men's sampler set. You can try the samples you get before buying full bottles. And don't forget to tell them your pherotruth forum name ;)

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
04-06-2015 9:07 AM
MMM

Rep Post

04-06-2015 9:15 AM

(04-06-2015 9:07 AM)raikahoken Wrote:  If you're thinking about buying love potion homme or voracious, they are included in the men's sampler set. You can try the samples you get before buying full bottles. And don't forget to tell them your pherotruth forum name ;)

Too late on the NAME. Order completed: Voracious, LP: Homme boosted with Super Sexy for Men, and the sample pack of the month.

Snoop, I'm a SWEET SCENT KIND OF A GUY, and MANLY enough to get away with it!

Thanks EVERYBODY! Good

To be continued ...

04-06-2015 9:15 AM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

04-06-2015 9:39 AM

(04-06-2015 9:15 AM)MMM Wrote:  Snoop, I'm a SWEET SCENT KIND OF A GUY, and MANLY enough to get away with it!

Ditto! Can't wait to hear what you think of LP's stuff. I really like their products.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
04-06-2015 9:39 AM

Share This Thread