Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
MAX T 150 and SDX-9
Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: MAX T 150 and SDX-9
11-27-2013 7:47 AM

Ok, so after further testing.. at the workplace:
2 pumps of gel magic SDX-9
Males seem very friendly, and some wimen are overly friendly.. knew i should not have used it at my work erea.
Not really many wimen here i would like.. but i still used this.. its for science so P
Ok, wimen give me stare downs, and lots of smiles. The long stares from some wimen kindow freaked me out a bit.. never had any reaction like this from the lady's at work, extreame deer in headlights you might say.
Alsow gotn lots of the look up and down, and starring at my crouch... im up here lady's lol.
So yea its a fun phero that i will have to test more out and about, but definetivly not something i will use in my work environment.. exceptions would be 1 on 1 meetings outside the office with some serious hot wimen (Got some exciting projects).
Some men alsow got a overly friendly behavior... it almost got to a creepy point.. so i get wy some have had some gay hits as well... cant really tell if these guy's swing that way.. except for the overly creepy friendly stuff from men i meet for the first time.. Gues it hits some of the men and wimen really hard. Fun experience to sum it all up, will do more testing later when leaving for a worldcup game this thursday. GL men, keep it together when they react strong Big Grin
Ok, so after further testing.. at the workplace:
2 pumps of gel magic SDX-9
Males seem very friendly, and some wimen are overly friendly.. knew i should not have used it at my work erea.
Not really many wimen here i would like.. but i still used this.. its for science so P
Ok, wimen give me stare downs, and lots of smiles. The long stares from some wimen kindow freaked me out a bit.. never had any reaction like this from the lady's at work, extreame deer in headlights you might say.
Alsow gotn lots of the look up and down, and starring at my crouch... im up here lady's lol.
So yea its a fun phero that i will have to test more out and about, but definetivly not something i will use in my work environment.. exceptions would be 1 on 1 meetings outside the office with some serious hot wimen (Got some exciting projects).
Some men alsow got a overly friendly behavior... it almost got to a creepy point.. so i get wy some have had some gay hits as well... cant really tell if these guy's swing that way.. except for the overly creepy friendly stuff from men i meet for the first time.. Gues it hits some of the men and wimen really hard. Fun experience to sum it all up, will do more testing later when leaving for a worldcup game this thursday. GL men, keep it together when they react strong Big Grin

Current Stash:

Core, Imprint,
LAL: AV, WOLF, NA, Hypnotica, DP, primitive, OD, SXD-69, BW
AD: A314 (2009V), IS, IJ, AMMO, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, P102, MX297
PheromoneXS: SOB-XS, Xist-XS, Flirt-XS, XS100, XS106B, Ascend-XS, Cohesion spray+oil, Evolve, Connection-XS, Bliss-XS, Odyssey-XS, XS111-DJ, Xs113 Taboo,
HAX: M512, C4, X22, WMB, Pherocide, Ladykiller, Black Ops, Element X.
Alpha Dream: Glace, LIIK V2, AM
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2013 7:47 AM by Jojje.)
11-27-2013 7:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

lefer58
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-27-2013 6:54 PM

Just came from an old girl friends house. Everything going good, but when I got up to leave. She embraced and said I don't want you to go. Your pheromone has got me hornier than
Hell. She is one of the very few that knows I wear pheromones and she knew that it was the pheromone making her panties wet. I didn't want to go there with this one.

Two pumps, one on each side of neck.

How can anything stay the same, when everything must change?
Adaptation through innovation
11-27-2013 6:54 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-27-2013 7:40 PM

Seems reactions are far more blatant at 2 pumps, keep up the great testing guys!
11-27-2013 7:40 PM
whisper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-28-2013 9:45 AM

(11-27-2013 6:40 AM)oms123 Wrote:  About a week ago, the benevolent postman who frequents my neighborhood six days out of seven, decides to hand-deliver this gift to mankind right into my talons. I was excited to unveil the humongo vial of blue goodness from it's Walter White looking package. There it was, the Heisenberg of mones.

I like this. Big Grin
11-28-2013 9:45 AM
lefer58
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2013 12:30 PM

You have be careful of ex- wife's and girlfriends with this one guys. Tested 69 on third ex-girlfriend and she wanted to come out of the friend zone too. What I've noticed on the encounter were: that there no talk or mention of present girlfriend. They all were in the moment, no reminiscing, no comparison and most of all no strings (at least with two of then). The second one (ex-girlfriend) I didn't want to take the change. I was going to order Instant Charisma or Instant Gentleman, but see no use in spending the money now.
Guys, I know my recommendations is probably worth a hill of beans here. But I like this stuff (SDX-69) and at two pumps per applications, I'm going through it pretty good (the plastic bottom is visible already.
No question, more testing will be done

How can anything stay the same, when everything must change?
Adaptation through innovation
11-28-2013 12:30 PM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

11-28-2013 1:15 PM

(11-28-2013 12:30 PM)lefer58 Wrote:  ...at two pumps per applications, I'm going through it pretty good (the plastic bottom is visible already.

I'm wondering now, how many apps are in a 30ml bottle.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 1:52 PM by Paradox.)
11-28-2013 1:15 PM
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-28-2013 2:01 PM

(11-28-2013 1:15 PM)Paradox Wrote:  I'm wondering now, how many apps are in a 30ml bottle.

definitely less than his other products... i would guesstimate if using 1 pump a day it would last maybe 2 months... idk. but this could be his best product to date. very similar to nude but maybe more amplified. hard to tell but i like it a lot so far. I already plan to buy more to stock up. Girl wacko
last night went to dinner with some people and all the hot younger women were playing with their hair like crazy... never seen it like that... older women(>40s) im getting nothing but i can care less about that anyway.
11-28-2013 2:01 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

12-03-2013 3:23 PM

With the lal discount and the awesome reviews I just pulled the trigger on sx-d9, can't wait to give it a swing, It looks like a product designed for me! XD
12-03-2013 3:23 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-03-2013 6:10 PM

(12-03-2013 3:23 PM)ryusei Wrote:  With the lal discount and the awesome reviews I just pulled the trigger on sx-d9, can't wait to give it a swing, It looks like a product designed for me! XD

Good reviews? Did I miss something? All I see are comments that say "I got no reaction" or comments that say "I saw alot of hair twirling."

I have yet to see anyone say they have gotten a BJ by wearing SDX-9.
12-03-2013 6:10 PM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

12-03-2013 6:52 PM

(12-03-2013 6:10 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Good reviews? Did I miss something? All I see are comments that say "I got no reaction" or comments that say "I saw alot of hair twirling."

I have yet to see anyone say they have gotten a BJ by wearing SDX-9.

So far, I'm in the "I got no reaction camp" when it comes to my fiance. I know someone mentioned that they were getting no reaction from women who were 40 and up. She's only in her 30's but she's close to 40. Maybe it is a more age specific pheromone. Gonna try a few more times but then I think I will spring for a bottle of Wolf which seems to work VERY well around her.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
12-03-2013 6:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ∆∆∆Max-T-150∆∆∆ Daedrick 47 16,563 09-07-2017 12:47 AM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
  The SDX-9 P83 phenomenon Paradox 36 12,268 04-06-2016 3:36 AM
Last Post: Ekscentra