Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
MAX T 150 and SDX-9
Shcshc11
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: MAX T 150 and SDX-9
11-23-2013 9:13 PM

Quote: With Nude Alpha you have to be extra playful to keep the females in the right mode, or things can get serious.

I wonder what he meant by "things can get serious"

========================================​========
Stash: Nude, Nuda Alpha, Cops, Max T-150, AV, Connection, Ascend, Cohesion, SOB, SXD-9, Corporativo, Bad Wolf
11-23-2013 9:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2013 3:44 PM

Got mine yesterday, will start testing to morrow Big Grin

Current Stash:

Core, Imprint,
LAL: AV, WOLF, NA, Hypnotica, DP, primitive, OD, SXD-69, BW
AD: A314 (2009V), IS, IJ, AMMO, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, P102, MX297
PheromoneXS: SOB-XS, Xist-XS, Flirt-XS, XS100, XS106B, Ascend-XS, Cohesion spray+oil, Evolve, Connection-XS, Bliss-XS, Odyssey-XS, XS111-DJ, Xs113 Taboo,
HAX: M512, C4, X22, WMB, Pherocide, Ladykiller, Black Ops, Element X.
Alpha Dream: Glace, LIIK V2, AM
11-24-2013 3:44 PM
SoMdTDI
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-24-2013 7:50 PM

(11-24-2013 3:44 PM)Jojje Wrote:  Got mine yesterday, will start testing to morrow Big Grin

Got mine yesterday, too.

As my luck usually goes, I got nothing out of it.

Yesterday evening while wearing them, I went out for dinner. My server made his introduction and told me that he didn't want to go through his 20th birthday, that he wanted to stay a teenager. I wasn't really paying attention and missed most of what he said, as I was only interested in placing my order -- he wasn't my type -- wrong gender.

This morning, I applied some more and went for breakfast. Again, another teen of the wrong gender.

After breakfast, I went to get a hair cut. Usually, they try to carry on conversations while cutting my hair. I don't really care for it, as I want them paying attention to the task at hand which is cutting my hair. I was my usual chatty self, so this time, the woman was quiet other than asking my what I wanted done to my hair. After I answered her questions, she clammed up. No chit chat or other talking until she was finished and asked me if it was to my liking. I don't know if she is normally quiet, or if it was the SDX-9 and my serious demeanor. It was the first time I saw her, so I don't know. Since she wasn't my type (over-nourished), I wasn't interested in her anyway.
11-24-2013 7:50 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2013 8:13 AM

Ok this is my first day running this, it seems to have some range.. and a powerfull hit.
used 1 full pump and im in the office. People seem to start getting chatty even when 10 feet away. One woman who almost never talk directly to me actually opens me at lunch, wondering if ive had a rough weekend out on town P
And another one that came to ask me something got a hard hitt when she came within 2 feet.. she actually took a step back and got som deer in headlight .. and a bit put off it seemed.. funny stuff Big Grin
The testing will continue.. just felt like sharing what i have seen so fare Big Grin
Ok this is my first day running this, it seems to have some range.. and a powerfull hit.
used 1 full pump and im in the office. People seem to start getting chatty even when 10 feet away. One woman who almost never talk directly to me actually opens me at lunch, wondering if ive had a rough weekend out on town P
And another one that came to ask me something got a hard hitt when she came within 2 feet.. she actually took a step back and got som deer in headlight .. and a bit put off it seemed.. funny stuff Big Grin
The testing will continue.. just felt like sharing what i have seen so fare Big Grin

Current Stash:

Core, Imprint,
LAL: AV, WOLF, NA, Hypnotica, DP, primitive, OD, SXD-69, BW
AD: A314 (2009V), IS, IJ, AMMO, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, P102, MX297
PheromoneXS: SOB-XS, Xist-XS, Flirt-XS, XS100, XS106B, Ascend-XS, Cohesion spray+oil, Evolve, Connection-XS, Bliss-XS, Odyssey-XS, XS111-DJ, Xs113 Taboo,
HAX: M512, C4, X22, WMB, Pherocide, Ladykiller, Black Ops, Element X.
Alpha Dream: Glace, LIIK V2, AM
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 8:13 AM by Jojje.)
11-25-2013 8:13 AM
lefer58
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2013 9:27 AM

Got mines last Saturday and man did I have a good time. Some of the guys were acting very weird Saturday night. I would be the dance floor dancing and all of a sudden I was in a dance contest. My girl swears that some of the guys were gay. Nobody was gay, it was what I would call the John Travolta effect. I moving so good on the dance floor, that so of the guys who actually believe they are John Travolta wanted to bring me down a knot. Pago coined it best, I was the cool guy in the club. There was a little Shit testing from the females. They would walk up to my girl and talk only to her, and then the minute I said something they would reply, (with the biggest smile on their faces) "I'm not talking to you". When in fact, on other occasion when I was wearing A314, they would only look at me and my girl from a far. 69 has great pulling power on males and females. I never had the change to test Come Talk To Me from Androtica. But thats what I was thinking all night long. I was the center of the party and everyone know it. Definitely more testing needed.

Two pumps apply , one on each side of neck.

How can anything stay the same, when everything must change?
Adaptation through innovation
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 9:30 AM by lefer58.)
11-25-2013 9:27 AM
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-25-2013 11:12 AM

I got mine last Friday. Been using it everyday. Must say nothing is blatant but have been enjoying using it. Feel good and it gives a very friendly vibe.. Very open. I get a lot of smiles. Went to church and all the little girls were Deer in the headlights me. Not exactly what I want but def gives indication that it's working. Very similar to nude but I don't feel like I want to spike this one like I did nude. I have a feeling this will be my daily base product. Maybe once I get more feel then spike it with somthing more alpha.. If even needed.
11-25-2013 11:12 AM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-25-2013 3:55 PM

(11-24-2013 7:50 PM)SoMdTDI Wrote:  Since she wasn't my type (over-nourished), I wasn't interested in her anyway.

Hahahaha - "over nourished" Sarcastic hand that was probably the nicest description for a fat chick I read in a long time!

The Dude abides...
11-25-2013 3:55 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-25-2013 6:31 PM

You guys might like this (copy of my inquiry to LAL and his/their reply):

To Garry Nelson and the folks of LAL:

Firstly, thank you for the quick turnaround on my order of 69 and T150. I am just completing week one of testing (mainly at the gym). I must admit, I have developed a habit of re-applying the T-150 on my upper lip, as I love that melony smell (and perhaps for other reasons that I'm not consciously aware of as well).

Questions on 69:
1)Being gel-based, will it take longer for this product to have an effect, compared to oil-based?
2)Will using more than 1 pump of product prove to be more potent/efficacious? In your testing, have you observed a point of diminishing returns with dosages?
3)Are we sacrificing short-term potency for longevity with gel-based products?

Just my luck, I wait till you've rolled out 69, order it and T150, and no sooner have I done that when I learn about Bad Wolf. That's karma, but I'm Japanese, so we're all about understanding how that works.

Bad Wolf Questions:

1)ETA?
2)Hints, clues as to what you are trying to accomplish with Bad Wolf versus Wolf? Will this be kinda a middle ground between Wolf and Aqua Vitae?

Also, in reference to your phero-free scent oils:
1)Are they still oil-based? This will determine if I need to order it with a sprayer or with a dropper.

Thanks for everything! Good products, per usual.
________________________________________​_________________________________
Hello,

I apologize for the slow reply. I understand the using the Cuntaloupe stick/ Max-T-150 so much. I do the same thing. It makes me feel good. I even reach for it when I'm tired. Some guys are using it before bed to get vivid dreams. Some find that it dulls pain.

1. Gels start emitting pheromones fairly quickly because there is alcohol present. It will not take longer to work than oils, but it should last much longer.
2. I feel that one pump is plenty. That does not mean it will be plenty for you, you will have to experiment to see what you works best for you based on your own pheromone production and social skills.
3. No, the alcohol in the gel takes the pheromones airborne as soon as you apply them, this is the same reason that even with the oils I like to use some alcohol or the pheromones just stick to your skin and hair. there are some other cool things as well about the gel that I don't dare explain without giving my competitors hints.

Bad Wolf won't be out for awhile, so you did not make a bad choice with purchasing SXD-9 and Max-T-150.

1. ETA? At least two months maybe more.
2. I'm trying to beat Aqua Vitae with the Bad Wolf formula, but Bad Wolf is really not for everyone, it is for guys who have strong social skills or game to start with. Beta's will get into problems using it. Unless they meter it way down. Experienced pheromone users should love it.

The pheromone free colognes or scents are the exact same formula as the ones with pheromones, just no pheromones. The sprayers that we provide with them have been working well despite the thick product.
11-25-2013 6:31 PM
_alex_
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-27-2013 4:19 AM

I can't stop smelling my T150 stick. It's interesting since all I can smell is Melon but it has some kind of attracting force to it that makes it stay on my mind after use. I guess that makes me a pervert P
11-27-2013 4:19 AM
oms123
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-27-2013 6:40 AM

Hey PT'ers!

I don't always post, but when I do; shit got real for me Sun bespectacled

About a week ago, the benevolent postman who frequents my neighborhood six days out of seven, decides to hand-deliver this gift to mankind right into my talons. I was excited to unveil the humongo vial of blue goodness from it's Walter White looking package. There it was, the Heisenberg of mones. Visually, a tad bit cloudy of a gel in comparison to it's younger brother overdose... Didn't stop me though ;)

So i've had a good amount of time to test this out to get the feel of it, and I must say... I really like the vibe this puts out for me. BTW, I've been described as variant types of crass, relentless, and even overpowering. So shit that has less "alpha" does me justice. On the third day of testing, I applied about half a pump (I think my sweet spot) spread between mein gills covered with a spritz of Dirty English. This was before going to a lil gathering amongst my friends and peers. Now i've been known to be random, and odd behavior has always been my thingDirol

Anyways, the thing that stood out to me the most of the normal phero-induced hits that I get was from my ex. We have this friend thing going on, and it feels like we're both cool with it. Recently, she's been seeing someone (who was at our gathering also, pretty cool dude) so she's been staying a bit more casual whenever he's around. When I saw her, I did my random stuff as usual... Instead of giving her a hug, I would lightly headbutt one of her boobs. Normally, she would go along with my game, and return the greeting, but that day, she paused for a minute looking lost whilst gazing into my eyes for a second or two, then laughed and returned the chest headbutt. We talked for a couple of minutes, and during that time, she kept commenting on how good I smelled. I thought this odd, because I've been wearing Dirty English for years.

Anyways, I parted to see other people. I got a couple of hits from some other people, got some numbers, got touched like I was made of fleece, that kino goodness. Four women, and a dude yoohoo Throughout the whole night, My ex would come over to me, and head butt my multiple times, a couple of times wandering off to my neck and just chilling there. I couldn't keep her off me... she was basically puppy dogging me all night. if I'm outside having a smoke, she would pop out of nowhere and bum a cig off me, if I was talking to someone, she would have a conversation with someone else right around my aura. That whole damn time, she wanted some of this really bad!

This went on all night. I felt bad for the dude she was with... I was getting attention while he was peering from some corner. I was gonna crash at the house, and before going to sleep, she ran up and pecked me on my lips telling me how much she missed me (wtf, I had lunch with her a couple of days ago, and I wasn't wearing any mones then).

69 is a completely different animal compared to OD. It feels like a perpetual romance or lusty product compared to the social tapering off to horny vibe from OD. More tests are needed...

Thanks Garry!!!
11-27-2013 6:40 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ∆∆∆Max-T-150∆∆∆ Daedrick 47 18,628 09-07-2017 12:47 AM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
  The SDX-9 P83 phenomenon Paradox 36 13,362 04-06-2016 3:36 AM
Last Post: Ekscentra