Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
MAX T 150 and SDX-9
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: MAX T 150 and SDX-9
11-18-2013 1:55 PM

Okay....

Received my SXD-9 and Max-T-150 on Saturday. Took it out for a stroll at my local gym later that afternoon. My gym was barely 10% of it's normal capacity (translation: swinging sausage fest), so hardly a target rich environment. That will change tonight, as the gym is always packed on Mondays.

The gym is always my prime testing environment, as there is a fixed group of gals to test mones out on, plus, it's already a mone heavy environment, for obvious reasons. Anything that can thrive in this environment, as AV and Wolf have for me in the past can probably fly under most any conditions.

Firstly, for 30 ml, there is an awful lot of product in SXD-9, even at a full pump per application. I can't imagine how long a 50 ml cannister (and it might as well be a cannister, compared to anything else LAL offers) would last. I dispensed a 1/2 pump and slathered it on the underside of my forearms and spent another 1/2 pump along the back of my neck. Even unscented, the smell is pretty minimal, but you do get that syntheticy, mediciney, bug spray scent off of it (that's the mones). It goes away real quick though. Makes you wonder if you're wearing any mones on at all. Also, applied 1 horizontal smidge of T-150 (I'm gonna refer to it as T-150 from now on; makes it sound all Terminator T-1000ish) right under my schnaz. My immediate impression of the T-150 is, "geez, this smells VERY pleasant." Just smells like melon. Not sure if all of LAL's copulin products are this subtle, but if they are, I'll be kicking myself over not giving DP a shot earlier. FYI, you can request DP with one of their available cover scents, though this isn't mentioned explicitly on the website.

I've only taken this duo out just once at my gym, and as I said earlier, swinging sausage fest. It was just an initial trial run. I'll begin running it through the cycles beginning tonight. Expect copious notes. Looking forward to seeing what this newfangled gel tech can do compared to the oils.
11-18-2013 1:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

11-18-2013 2:19 PM

(11-18-2013 1:55 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  FYI, you can request DP with one of their available cover scents, though this isn't mentioned explicitly on the website.

I was actually just about to email garry asking about if DP can come scented I guess that answers it. I can only imagine DP in wolf scent with the cops stank, lol.
11-18-2013 2:19 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-20-2013 4:24 AM

(11-18-2013 1:55 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Okay....

Received my SXD-9 and Max-T-150 on Saturday. Took it out for a stroll at my local gym later that afternoon. My gym was barely 10% of it's normal capacity (translation: swinging sausage fest), so hardly a target rich environment. That will change tonight, as the gym is always packed on Mondays.

The gym is always my prime testing environment, as there is a fixed group of gals to test mones out on, plus, it's already a mone heavy environment, for obvious reasons. Anything that can thrive in this environment, as AV and Wolf have for me in the past can probably fly under most any conditions.

Firstly, for 30 ml, there is an awful lot of product in SXD-9, even at a full pump per application. I can't imagine how long a 50 ml cannister (and it might as well be a cannister, compared to anything else LAL offers) would last. I dispensed a 1/2 pump and slathered it on the underside of my forearms and spent another 1/2 pump along the back of my neck. Even unscented, the smell is pretty minimal, but you do get that syntheticy, mediciney, bug spray scent off of it (that's the mones). It goes away real quick though. Makes you wonder if you're wearing any mones on at all. Also, applied 1 horizontal smidge of T-150 (I'm gonna refer to it as T-150 from now on; makes it sound all Terminator T-1000ish) right under my schnaz. My immediate impression of the T-150 is, "geez, this smells VERY pleasant." Just smells like melon. Not sure if all of LAL's copulin products are this subtle, but if they are, I'll be kicking myself over not giving DP a shot earlier. FYI, you can request DP with one of their available cover scents, though this isn't mentioned explicitly on the website.

I've only taken this duo out just once at my gym, and as I said earlier, swinging sausage fest. It was just an initial trial run. I'll begin running it through the cycles beginning tonight. Expect copious notes. Looking forward to seeing what this newfangled gel tech can do compared to the oils.

Do you put a cover scent in the gym?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
11-20-2013 4:24 AM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-20-2013 12:48 PM

stefdude,

My other previous LAL products, Wolf, Possess and AV came scented, so in those situations, a cover wasn't needed. I know a lot of guys will add a cover on top regardless, but I'm not too keen on becoming cologne guy.

69, on the other hand is in fact, unscented. But the pheromoney scent does appear to die off quickly, maybe within 15 minutes, in my estimation. You have to stick your nose right up to an application point to smell the mones on your skin. Still, it's nothing like the oil-based produts at all. That said, I have been applying a light amount of cover (in this case, Paco Rabanne's 1 Million) near the application points, just to be safe.

Honestly, there are unscrupulous dudes in the gym that reek of b.o., maybe because they know they can get away with it in that environment, or they have committed to being virgin lifers. So maybe I'm being overcautious, but as much as I don't wanna be cologne guy, I wanna be b.o. guy even less.
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2013 12:50 PM by Dafixisin.)
11-20-2013 12:48 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-20-2013 2:39 PM

Got SDX-9 today and a sample of Wolf. I'm familiar with Wolf but don't wear it often enough, forgot how good it smelled. Applied around 6 drops at 3pm just for the smell.

Around 7pm I apply one whole pump of SDX-9 and covered with Bvglari Man. 15 minutes later my house mate comes in my room, sits on my bed behind me hugs my neck from behind then pulls back so I'm falling off my chair and into her tits. We're both laughing as I try and keep the chair upright. Unusual from her, she's not the kino type.

We go downstairs into the kitchen, she's playfully begging me to go out drinking tonight with her and a group of friends. I'm resisting playfully, she hugs me from behind and keeps hugging me as I start cooking my dinner, squeezing my abs every so often to make me lose my breath.

When I get her off me, she starts whipping me with a towel and I think fuck it lets see how far I can push this... grab the oven glove and spank her really hard with it. She groans a little and makes a shocked face, then she grins at me, bends over, laughs and says "mmm... do it again". So I do. Twice.

Interesting... sorry about applying the Wolf earlier as I feel it has ruined the cause/effect a little. Been wearing for an hour and first impressions = kino city. Along the same lines as Nude. Obviously this is really preliminary, I'll keep testing, but as there's not been much on this so far I thought you'd appreciate a little insight into what kind of hits it gets.

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, AV, NA, OD, DP, Nude, SXD9, BWolf, PA, Hyp, Voodoo
Apex Pheromones: Core, Imprint, Dionysus
Pheromone XS: ACE, Exotica, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Xist, Love Boat, SOB, Taboo, Domination, A1
Love Potion: Super, TeddyBB2, Voracious
Alpha Dream: L2K v.1, Glace, Corpo, AM, A1, Neno
Love Scent: NPA, NNPA, NNPA Touch, IMPI Red
Pheromone Treasures: Latina, GoA, Captain, Auraental
Androtics: A314 (Rev.32)
11-20-2013 2:39 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-20-2013 2:56 PM

It's funny kenpachi, the whole time I'm reading your reactions from your housemate, I'm thinking to myself "is this Wolf or the 69, or both?"

I'm on day 3 with 69... still too preliminary to offer up my observations. I also own T-150 though, and I can say, it smells very melony pleasant. Since I've never used any cops products before, don't know what that offensive copsy smell is supposed to be like, but it can't be this. Absolutely inoffensive.
11-20-2013 2:56 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-20-2013 4:11 PM

Nice one kenpachi, have to say I love the 'falling on her tits' part. I'm going to wait a little and read more reports for 69 before I pull the trigger. I've recently got rid of some mones I was no longer using but I will probably be adding more from LAL.

The Dude abides...
11-20-2013 4:11 PM
Onedzguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-21-2013 7:13 PM

A week with SXD-9

The first day, I use 1 pump at work. The scent stays close to the skin and its easy to cover up. I get this "one of the guys" or the buddy recognition as this treatment lasts the whole day.

My interactions with customers have amazing. From turning upset customers around to calmed and understanding ones. Having elderly women treat me as a grandson. To having a cute chubby chick start biting her lower lip while a took a quick look at her mac book air. Then finally having a cougar tip me $20 for quick browser fix on her laptop.

During the week, I find myself reapplying SXD-9 on hot and humid days because I sweat a lot. But for cooler temperature 1 pump should last most of the day.

For me, SXD-9 is workplace safe and starting to be my favorite everyday pheromone mix.

Many of you have seem my picture with OD and SXD-9 standing together. Well we'll see what happens next week.
11-21-2013 7:13 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

MAX T 150 and SDX-9
11-22-2013 4:59 AM

Hmm, now that you mentioned it, there were a time yesterday when I was chatting with two Chinese girls. It was the girl who is very hard to open from my Glace report and her friend. They talked to me like I'm one of them, and continued talking until it is time to leave. I have doubts that it was 69 or just my own social skills at work. Her friend later said that me and the other girl should walk together. Of course the girl refuses, and I playfully asked a few more times but all are being refused.
11-22-2013 4:59 AM
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-23-2013 5:02 PM

I got an email from Garry that I thought you might be interested in reading.

"Hey,

Testosterone is well known for lowering pain, so that is a good sign. I did not notice pain reduction when I started using the Copulins, but many other men have reported the exact same thing as you. For me it may be because I was around so much pheromones to start with. Some guys adapt to the copulins over time and some don't at all. It may be related frequency of use or maybe because it is a natural response to ovulating females that some guys will always respond to it. I' m on a three day a week workout right now, so I have a day without the Cuntaloupe stick every other day. I feel that works very well for me, but I use it even when I'm working out five and six days a week.

I did have a day where we were pouring concrete and I had to bust my butt all day instead of sitting in a computer chair, and I was beat and sore by the time we were done. Half way through the project I was wishing I had the stick with me and the first thing wanted to do when we were done was get the cantaloupe stick and start sniffing it, so maybe it does ease pain for me as well. I have gotten so used to it that when I don't have the scent I feel like I'm missing something, like I'm not quite at maximum. I use it when I want to ramp up for anything. It is cheap and makes me feel good so why not?

You are right on the money with SXD-9 about the kino. a huge amount of the testers reported kino, which is a big deal for shy guys. I myself get a lot of touching anyway so it was hard for me to tell if it was the product or just my personality. Be sure and return the contact with the female you are interacting with, so that it does not dwindle. It always excites me when a product hits the world at large and the testing is confirmed.

I think that if you are getting good results with SXD-9 then there is no reason to get Nude. They are both trying to do the same thing, but with much different formulas. For some people Nude will work better than SXD-9 so it is good to test, but if you are already doing well, I would save the money.

With Nude Alpha you have to be extra playful to keep the females in the right mode, or things can get serious.

Wolf cover scent is the exact same formula as Wolf only the pheromones are left out. No difference. I agree, Wolf is my most favorite scent I have ever had, it is also the first one that I have offered that is all my own and not an attempt at copying another well known popular scent. I'm very pleased you like it and thank you for saying so.

YEAH BAD WOLF, I can't wait for it to come out, but I don't have any date yet. I have hired more help and have had more time to get projects finished, that is why there has been a burst of new stuff. It is not actually new stuff because I have been working on them for years, but I'm trying to get what has been in the pipeline out, so that I can get to projects that are new to me. Someday soon I will have to stop answering emails as they take a lot of time, but I like dealing with my clients, so it is a hard thing to let go of."

This dude's customer service is always ridiculously good.

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, AV, NA, OD, DP, Nude, SXD9, BWolf, PA, Hyp, Voodoo
Apex Pheromones: Core, Imprint, Dionysus
Pheromone XS: ACE, Exotica, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Xist, Love Boat, SOB, Taboo, Domination, A1
Love Potion: Super, TeddyBB2, Voracious
Alpha Dream: L2K v.1, Glace, Corpo, AM, A1, Neno
Love Scent: NPA, NNPA, NNPA Touch, IMPI Red
Pheromone Treasures: Latina, GoA, Captain, Auraental
Androtics: A314 (Rev.32)
11-23-2013 5:02 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ∆∆∆Max-T-150∆∆∆ Daedrick 47 19,335 09-07-2017 12:47 AM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420