Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
MAX T 150 and SDX-9
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: MAX T 150 and SDX-9
11-14-2013 5:16 PM

(11-14-2013 1:38 PM)ryusei Wrote:  It'll be nice since you have OD and can compare the feel between the two Smile can't wait! Lol

Definitely man! It will be interesting to see how it matches up against OD, which is a beast ;). I really like the gel format, it's quite superior.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
11-14-2013 5:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-14-2013 8:27 PM

SXD-9 will probably arrive in NYC tomorrow or this weekend, but all packages goes through a pickup center in my university, which do not open on the weekends, so if not tomorrow (friday), or this weekend, I would probably have SXD-9 and Cohesion by next Monday.

Would I be the first asian guy to test this product?
11-14-2013 8:27 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-14-2013 8:29 PM

Not if I get mine first, masterfu678. If the USPS comes through with it, I should be testing this and Max-T tomorrow night.
11-14-2013 8:29 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Shcshc11
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-14-2013 9:49 PM

(11-14-2013 8:27 PM)masterfu678 Wrote:  SXD-9 will probably arrive in NYC tomorrow or this weekend, but all packages goes through a pickup center in my university, which do not open on the weekends, so if not tomorrow (friday), or this weekend, I would probably have SXD-9 and Cohesion by next Monday.

Would I be the first asian guy to test this product?

Nice, definitely report when you can.

========================================​========
Stash: Nude, Nuda Alpha, Cops, Max T-150, AV, Connection, Ascend, Cohesion, SOB, SXD-9, Corporativo, Bad Wolf
11-14-2013 9:49 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-14-2013 10:59 PM

(11-14-2013 8:29 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Not if I get mine first, masterfu678. If the USPS comes through with it, I should be testing this and Max-T tomorrow night.

oh so you are asian too?

nah, it doesn't matter, the shipping time is different for everyone probably. I'll bet tomorrow the electronic record for both items will be updated saying that it had arrived in NYC.
11-14-2013 10:59 PM
Onedzguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2013 4:16 AM

(11-14-2013 3:50 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  So, Onedzguy, sounds like you're the 1st man through the breach. Looking forward to your SXD-9 reviews.

I'm tracking my order at the USPS website. If all goes well, I might have it by tomorrow at the earliest. It shows having left Hawaii yesterday evening, en route to the Pacific NW.

I also ordered Max-T-150, for use in the gym. So my reviews will probably occur in tandem, since I'll be using them together. $9.97 for the Max-T? As long as I'm ordering from Hawaii, might as well.

My first day with SXD-9

Since last night, I've been wondering whats inside SXD-9? Both use the same cap. Both bottles use the same pump dispenser. And the volume of gel being dispensed is the same.

If any of you have a bottle of Overdose you will notice the Gel is translucent while looking up at the light. When you get the bottle of SXD-9 the gel isn't as translucent - just a touch cloudy.

When applying SXD-9, the pheromone scent is noticeable and easy to cover. Where as Overdose, the pheromone scent is strong. With that said, the scent range with SXD-9 is close. May be 6 to 9 feet.

I used 1 pump and applied to the sides of my neck and both wrists. Then used Guilty by Gucci as a cover scent.

First testing ground. The city bus.

I took the E Country Express bus into town and it was a bust. When I got into town, I transferred to the #3 bus and headed toward Ala Moana Shopping Center. I sat next to a skinny girl at the back of the bus. Within minutes she started twirling her hair with her right hand. I'll take this as a good sign. Now onward to the next stop.

Second testing ground. The Honolulu Coffee Company at the Ala Moana Shopping Center.

I ordered my coffee then went to the next counter and started talking to the barista.

She is a local Japanese girl and we always make small talk. But this time we talked about the weather, the college she is going to, where we both live, who's working on thanksgiving day or the day after. This is the most we ever talked. And it lasted for about 5 minutes.

The Range test.

I took a table next to women having tea and desert and talking story. Again within minute both women started flipping their hair. The woman facing towards me started touching her face and kept playing with her necklace. The woman that had her back towards me started rubbing the back of her neck and put her hair up in a pony tail. As their conversation carried on they used more hand gestures in telling their office gossip.

So I finished my coffee and did my shopping. SXD-9 scent is fading. I can barely sniff out the pheromones. This may be attributed to the humidity in our cloudy weather conditions.

Now that I'm home, I'd say with a single pump you get an 8 hour period of good use under humid conditions. Tomorrow I'll try a single pump when I go back to work.

ODG
11-15-2013 4:16 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

11-15-2013 4:48 AM

Hey masterfu, it seems I can't send you any pm (says you have it disabled) is there anyway else I could reach you like email or something? Wanted to ask you some questions about something without affecting the thread. Sorry for OT not trying to derail from thread.

(11-14-2013 10:59 PM)masterfu678 Wrote:  oh so you are asian too?

nah, it doesn't matter, the shipping time is different for everyone probably. I'll bet tomorrow the electronic record for both items will be updated saying that it had arrived in NYC.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2013 4:52 AM by ryusei.)
11-15-2013 4:48 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-16-2013 1:05 AM

(11-15-2013 4:48 AM)ryusei Wrote:  Hey masterfu, it seems I can't send you any pm (says you have it disabled) is there anyway else I could reach you like email or something? Wanted to ask you some questions about something without affecting the thread. Sorry for OT not trying to derail from thread.
Just enabled it, I thought it was enabled by default since that is what most forum's settings are.

(11-15-2013 4:16 AM)Onedzguy Wrote:  My first day with SXD-9

Since last night, I've been wondering whats inside SXD-9? Both use the same cap. Both bottles use the same pump dispenser. And the volume of gel being dispensed is the same.

If any of you have a bottle of Overdose you will notice the Gel is translucent while looking up at the light. When you get the bottle of SXD-9 the gel isn't as translucent - just a touch cloudy.

When applying SXD-9, the pheromone scent is noticeable and easy to cover. Where as Overdose, the pheromone scent is strong. With that said, the scent range with SXD-9 is close. May be 6 to 9 feet.

I used 1 pump and applied to the sides of my neck and both wrists. Then used Guilty by Gucci as a cover scent.

First testing ground. The city bus.

I took the E Country Express bus into town and it was a bust. When I got into town, I transferred to the #3 bus and headed toward Ala Moana Shopping Center. I sat next to a skinny girl at the back of the bus. Within minutes she started twirling her hair with her right hand. I'll take this as a good sign. Now onward to the next stop.

Second testing ground. The Honolulu Coffee Company at the Ala Moana Shopping Center.

I ordered my coffee then went to the next counter and started talking to the barista.

She is a local Japanese girl and we always make small talk. But this time we talked about the weather, the college she is going to, where we both live, who's working on thanksgiving day or the day after. This is the most we ever talked. And it lasted for about 5 minutes.

The Range test.

I took a table next to women having tea and desert and talking story. Again within minute both women started flipping their hair. The woman facing towards me started touching her face and kept playing with her necklace. The woman that had her back towards me started rubbing the back of her neck and put her hair up in a pony tail. As their conversation carried on they used more hand gestures in telling their office gossip.

So I finished my coffee and did my shopping. SXD-9 scent is fading. I can barely sniff out the pheromones. This may be attributed to the humidity in our cloudy weather conditions.

Now that I'm home, I'd say with a single pump you get an 8 hour period of good use under humid conditions. Tomorrow I'll try a single pump when I go back to work.

ODG

you should test the oral sex side of this product. the speed of within minutes for hair flipping tells us that this product can be a great social mix.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2013 1:08 AM by masterfu678.)
11-16-2013 1:05 AM
Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-16-2013 7:19 AM

After a 2 month phero-free break I took SXD-9 out for a spin at 1 full pump and promptly forgot that I was wearing it.

No overt sexual IOIs { and I didn't hit on or flirt with anyone } but it seamed like every woman that got near enough to get a whiff wanted to invade my space. Even if they didn't know me, weren't talking to me, or looking in my direction they stood much closer to me than normal.
11-16-2013 7:19 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-16-2013 5:23 PM

just received SDX-9, and just Onedzguy, I received Primitive as a sample.

Usually I take a break from pheromones on weekends, so I will test it next week.
11-16-2013 5:23 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ∆∆∆Max-T-150∆∆∆ Daedrick 47 16,563 09-07-2017 12:47 AM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
  The SDX-9 P83 phenomenon Paradox 36 12,268 04-06-2016 3:36 AM
Last Post: Ekscentra