Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
MAX T 150 and SDX-9
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: MAX T 150 and SDX-9
01-09-2014 12:44 AM

Thanks bro. Have just been re-reading the NA thread. I'm leaning towards giving NA another shot (or giving me another shot with NA).

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-09-2014 12:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-09-2014 12:50 AM

D-
Epic review posting on SXD-9. I don't think summer would help though - body heat projects mones - but applaud your half - full outlook. I'd a thunk the smurf gel medium would be primetime in gym. Oh well thanks.
Curious as to your take on NA ( surprised you haven't partaken by now).
More importantly....is your avatar smoking a menthol?

(01-09-2014 12:28 AM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Mars82,

As I stated in my review on SXD-9, I luckily remembered to request a trial vial of NA. Just based on the small amount that Garry provided me, and seeing what it does, I'd opt for the NA, even at 10 ml versus the SXD-9. I'd probably opt for regular Nude over it as well. I'm just not feeling this gel delivery method.

I was curious and wanted to see what the hoopla regarding LAL's gel line was all about. Maybe this tests well in places like Hawaii, SoCal, Florida, etc., but here in WA State, in the wintertime, no bueno. I've been using it in my prime testing ground (the gym), and the most I can get out of it is super comfort/some social and too much friendliness from dudes (awkward). I'm telling you, there's something in SXD-9 that needs to be taken out, or something needs to be added to it.
01-09-2014 12:50 AM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-09-2014 1:14 AM

Funner,

Yeah, I've been late on the draw with regards to NA. Probably won't provide a quality review until I've had more than just a trial vial by which to draw conclusions.

My avatar is smoking an e-cig; keeping with the times. Ironically, I don't smoke. It just matched my avatar name.
01-09-2014 1:14 AM
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-14-2014 2:35 AM

Today, I decided to see what would happen testing two pumps of SXD-9, smeared all around my neck. First Starbucks; some looks from woman, more intense looks from guys. I opened one cute girl (an 8+) and we had a couple of good laughs but she was with a guy that I think turned out to be her boyfriend. Oh well. Went on to the next Starbucks and decided to grab some stuff that a doctor friend had recommended to help with my possible hydration issue during workouts. Vitamin store is past the pet store. Find what I need but go out to my car to look at the paper with a brand name that I needed but forgot in the car. Run into a friend that has two badass dogs (I knew them all) with him. He is being good at deescalating a confrontation between him and a man and a woman (the wife?). I hang out to observe and be there for my friend. After a bit, the lady says she wants me to leave and I tell her that I'm not going anywhere. After observing these two people for only a minute or two, I concluded and stated: "Well, that is the problem, every time one of you opens your mouth, you say something even stupider" which made them say more stupid shit. Next I say "See, you just can't shut your fucking mouths long enough not to say somethings completely retarded. It is obvious to me that you are both the problem here and that you are both assholes. When both of us (my friend and I) and the employees of the pet store (they were initially involved in a verbal exchange) all think that you are assholes, you should take it as a clue that you're assholes."

At this point the guy (beard, beer gut, maybe my height but a lot heavier) starts talking about how he was Special Forces, how I smelled, and how I was "steroid boy". That was lame, as, although I am cut and muscular, I am not bulked up. I had a very thick wool sweater on and you couldn't tell if I had any muscles at all with it on. I am 42" in the shoulders, 32" in the waist and stand
5', 11", about 195 pounds with little body fat. He said that I "stunk" several times! Ha, ha, that was true! Apparently, my SXD-9 was going fully ripe with the smell of mones already. I did spray a couple of sprays of Creed's Green Irish Tweed on top of the mones and perhaps the alcohol in it did not mix so well…

When Big Mouth said he was Special Forces, I became somewhat irate inside. Yes, a former SF dude can get out of shape, it can happen to anyone and the best of them. But they are never the ones to have to sit there and tell you what their title was in the past. They are not the ones escalating things in a parking like here, and with a polite gentleman like my friend with the dogs. They are not the ones making cheap jabs that I knew were not going to get backed up. I once read a figure that showed there were like almost 400 posers for every real Navy SEAL. Another friend of mine had a tenant who, upon a property inspection, my friend discovered a closet full of Navy uniforms, including dress uniforms with medals galore. My landlord friend owned a house with a friend that happened to be a real SEAL ( so, the asshole got busted). This fucker struck that "disrespectful to our troops / poser" chord with me and it really made me want to get him to attempt to strike me so that I could fuck him up. I got in his face and was stating that; "you are a fucking pussy" "do something pussy" "do something or shut the fuck up" and "you were never Special Forces and now everyone sees what a pussy you really are". He kept saying that I stunk which I would reply: "is that all you can think up, Special Forces? Pussy". All I needed was for him to swing at me, push me or just stick a finger on my chest and it would have given me the right to self defense. He said that my eyes were "contracted"(?) Not sure. He did not say dilated. He pulled his phone out and said that he was "going to call the cops to get me drug tested". I laughed at him and said that he should call them. I called his bluff and he put his phone away. I laughed and called him a pussy again, then I went back into the vitamin store and paid for my items. I was surprised at how relaxed I was. A tiny shake in my hand as I signed the credit card machine but that was it.

When I went back out the redneck and his ugly woman were driving away in separate vehicles. I walked over to talk with my friend and he informed me that previously in the pet store, the asshole had made a threat regarding how easy it would be for him to make the dogs go still with his knife… Probably a good thing that I didn't know that part when I got in Walter Mitty's face. An assault charge is a bad thing.

I walked away today with mixed feelings. I was disappointed in myself for not being smarter and just de-escalating the situation.
Instead, I actually escalated it. On the other hand, I backed up a friend that was being bullied by a coward, and had to grin about how I called this guy on his BS and big mouth. Just walked right up to him, got in his face, let him and everyone watching see what a pussy and hollow talker he really was. I was confident in what I was going to do to him and I think he saw it and balled up on me.

The SXD-9? Well, it seems to have a fairly mellow vibe in and of itself.
Now, two pumps of it and a couple of cups of coffee may have added a bit of agitation to the mix, I'm not so sure…

This all transpired about 100 feet from where the other ferry was trying to play footsies with me at the coffee shop, the last time I wore SXD-9.

It was all just weird luck that I happened to run into that friend right at this most unusual time. The SXD-9 had little to do with the confrontation other than making me stink. With no mones or possibly some different mones, I may have verbally ripped on this guy in a wittier fashion but I did fine against this moron.

Without going into detail about my background, I will say that I am usually very good about de-escalating bad situations. Most of the crap that happens on the street or protecting my ego doesn't mean anything compared to making it home to my son at the end of the day.
I usually avoid things like this, but, today, for some reason, I felt like I wanted to fuck with a guy that deserved to be fucked with, just for the fun of it.
I have walked away from things like this before feeling guilty that I got involved. Today it felt like it was the right thing to do. Actually felt good.
Stupid, I know...
01-14-2014 2:35 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-14-2014 4:03 AM

You did the right thing man. Sometimes, no matter how much we want to be "peace men" and de-escalate situations, there are times (and people) who need to be put in their place just to prevent them from doing something nasty or worse to others. It was right of you to call him out. Real SF, Seals, Swat, and other people with "special jobs". guys are confident in themselves and seldom brag about being in that unit. I remember a guy who was infront of me in a line at the NASA gift shop. He was very pleasant and not too talkative. Then when his turn came at the counter, he produced a card to avail of a discount for his purchases. Turned out that he was an astronaut who was in one of the space shuttle flights. It was an honor talking to him.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-14-2014 4:03 AM

CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-14-2014 8:17 AM

(01-14-2014 4:03 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  You did the right thing man. Sometimes, no matter how much we want to be "peace men" and de-escalate situations, there are times (and people) who need to be put in their place just to prevent them from doing something nasty or worse to others. It was right of you to call him out. Real SF, Seals, Swat, and other people with "special jobs". guys are confident in themselves and seldom brag about being in that unit. I remember a guy who was infront of me in a line at the NASA gift shop. He was very pleasant and not too talkative. Then when his turn came at the counter, he produced a card to avail of a discount for his purchases. Turned out that he was an astronaut who was in one of the space shuttle flights. It was an honor talking to him.

Yes, the astronaut! Great example of a humble, real gentleman (and a hero like the troops). The polar opposite of the guy I dealt with yesterday.

Thanks for the kind words! It helps to hear that after a day like yesterday where I had to second guess what I did a few times until luckily, I found peace with what I did. I appreciate it!
01-14-2014 8:17 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

01-14-2014 8:22 PM

The man who has achieved has no need to brag about his achievements. Major overcompensation there....I almost feel sorry for the guy.
01-14-2014 8:22 PM
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-15-2014 8:29 AM

(01-14-2014 8:22 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  The man who has achieved has no need to brag about his achievements. Major overcompensation there....I almost feel sorry for the guy.

It was really sad, because his woman was even onboard with everything that I witnessed, as well. When I first arrived I remember the young, male manager going out to the parking lot while trying to defend himself verbally. At the time, having two against one, it actually made him look like he was the offending party. Later, I felt bad that I had even thought of it that way for even a minute because this kid had always been very cool and nice to me.

When I realized there were five people, including myself (one was a teenager) that were on the receiving end of these people being offensive and spewing trash at everyone, I realized that they were only doing it because people were letting them get away with it and that it must make them feel big. It was pathetic.
01-15-2014 8:29 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

01-15-2014 10:13 AM

Well, you did the right thing. Some people are just assholes trying to pose as something better than they really are. No point trying to change them, but tell 'em off enough times and they'll eventually get the message. There are time to escalate and times to simply walk away - escalating was the right choice in this situation. It proved how fake he really is. His girl is likely no different for going along with his BS story.
01-15-2014 10:13 AM

CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-15-2014 11:39 AM

(01-15-2014 10:13 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Well, you did the right thing. Some people are just assholes trying to pose as something better than they really are. No point trying to change them, but tell 'em off enough times and they'll eventually get the message. There are time to escalate and times to simply walk away - escalating was the right choice in this situation. It proved how fake he really is. His girl is likely no different for going along with his BS story.

Thanks buddy! It helps to hear this. I took one of the best courses that I could ever imagine taking to prepare me for this type of encounter about a year and a half ago. Taught by some well renowned, very humble, very badass Jiu-Jitsu / firearms / bladed weapons guys. I thought that I would mention it as I am sure a lot of people read this and think that although what I did was perhaps commendable, I could have had a lot of things happen that were beyond my control. While that does still hold true, I just want people to know that I have a realistic grasp of my abilities and options in order to prevail when things go south on me. I am falling back on years of some excellent training that I have been fortunate enough to acquire. No ego here at all.

If anyone would like the information for this particular course that I am referring to, please PM me and I will give it to you. I walked out of the course finally believing some of the things that my first Muay Thai coach always told me about myself, but , that I never really believed entirely as I figured he was just trying to instill confidence. This course is designed to work for someone with no prior fight training or martial arts experience.
If you do have some prior training, the results are that much better.
The course is designed to prepare one for close-in armed and unarmed encounters and most people just can't grasp that reality until it's too late or unless they get some training like this.

The course is a bitch. You will be bloodied and bruised up during it. If you want to really test yourself and take your self-defense to another level (no matter how good you are presently), I recommend it.

Part of the reason I bring this up is to give back to this forum (which has helped me so much) and partly so no-one suspects me of being a poser!
Ha, ha, ha…

PS: Sorry, it just hit me what a huge thread drift I have created here.
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2014 11:43 AM by CockedLockedandRTR.)
01-15-2014 11:39 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ∆∆∆Max-T-150∆∆∆ Daedrick 47 18,628 09-07-2017 12:47 AM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
  The SDX-9 P83 phenomenon Paradox 36 13,360 04-06-2016 3:36 AM
Last Post: Ekscentra