Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
MAX T 150 and SDX-9
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: MAX T 150 and SDX-9
01-07-2014 10:17 PM

Yesterday I hit a Starbucks with two pumps of SXD-9 applied below the ears and moving forward on the neck. I used the back of each hand to get both sides of my neck.

I had a mellow vibe. I started yawning quite a bit, but, that may have been all or partly due to running on 3.5 hours of sleep.

Nothing earth-shaking in the "getting looks" department but I was getting noticed. I felt a somewhat similar and playful vibe to that of Nude, perhaps.

I had a choice of sitting next to what looked like a really hot babe, but, I could not see her face. Or, I could sit next to a 7 with a bigger bone structure but still very nice body. I gambled on taking the seat near the more petite girl. I lost. She had a 4's face... Oh, well, stuck in this seat now.

#4 face girl eventually leaves. Her table was the only open table and two #9 babes walk in. Yeah! They are likely to sit by me... Oh, shit,
WTF is this? Some 30 year old, unhappy version of Drew Carry (he just had to be living with his parents) literally runs over to grab the table. I was so pissed. Actually, he had a Ned Beatty
look to him; I realized it after I heard him making some grunting noises. It is a bit above 60 degrees out and Love Chunks is wearing shorts and flip-flops. Didn't really think much of it, even though he was sitting on his legs, like a girl might when trying to look sexy...
Then the banjo music began... He touches my right boot with his foot.
No big deal, I move my foot away a bit, thinking that he will do the same. No luck; chunky monkey does it again! WTF, is this asshole playing footsies with me? My "Terminator" screen pops up and "What is your major malfunction, numb-nuts!" is ready in cue, if it happens again... I move my leg well away this time and look at him but he is looking at his cue-cards. Bad enough that he deprives me of the possibility of the babes sitting by me, but now footsies? I feel so violated...

Ned eventually leaves after a lot of grunting noises. Maybe I frustrated him? Great, now another dude, upper 40's with a baseball hat on backwards, jeans and flip-flops sits on my side of that same table. He looked more manly, but, it was like he was trying to look like a teenager...
Several looks and a couple of slight smiles but no footsies... Much better. I am no homophobe, but I much prefer the attention of women.

Now, I am pondering on how to cleanse and redeem my collapsing manhood. I have already been questioning my own game lately; wondering where I am really at with it all, and, what I could do to improve it. My answer walked through the door. We locked eyes for a few seconds before she even entered the building. A very sexy mid-30's blond. She had the "freshly fucked look" ( the FFL look, as we called it in college) hair, that I so love. Great body and very cute face.
A solid 9! Yeah! Little did she know that I instantly knew that she was the one that would redeem my faltering manhood.

Blondie eyed me several times after getting her drink and settling into a chair that had us looking directly at one another from about 13 feet away. She got to studying and I continued to read, so, little more eye contact was made. When I was ready to leave, I had decided to simply walk up to her and tell her that "I really like your hair, it's cute". I followed up by asking her what she was studying and that led to nearly 15 minutes worth of good conversation. Towards the end, I ask her if she had ever been to the high-end car show that is held here every year. She said that she hadn't and I told her that we should go together. Unfortunately for me, she said that she was in a relationship. I believe it but, who knows. If she just wasn't into me, that is OK too. I felt good about realizing that the vibe that the SXD-9 was giving me was somewhat neutral. A bit laid back and neither a feeling of Alpha or Beta. What this meant to me was: I was perfectly comfortable doing a daytime cold approach to a 9, with a pheromone that was similar, in some regards, to having nothing on at all.
It reminded me of the handful of times that I did similar cold approaches to good looking girls prior to my discovery of the mones.

I think that I needed to perform the exercise of hitting on her, much more than I even needed a date with her.

I went back to using Nude today. New babe (8.5 to 9) that I have met before while sporting Nude (and we instantly had our hands on each others arms then) came up to me and initiated the same today (my arms were full, initially, so, I could not reciprocate). It got reciprocated about an hour later, even more intensely. This Nude removes barriers for me like nothing else.
Just seems like a natural thing to instantly want to grope each other...
Nude rises to number one for me...
In the afternoon, I did 2x Taboo with 20" of Nude (30ml dispenser).
I felt like someone gave me some serious happy pills! Total opposite of a depressant. Lots of looks and that cool Nude vibe at a different Starbucks. A 9 (employee, that had turned me down for a date a few weeks back) was all smiles today when we talked and I kept catching her looking at me after I had walked away from her.

More to come as I need to start a journal soon.

And please, I took one for the team, someone else run with the SXD-9 ball for a while, OK?
The footsies thing was just more than I can bear...
01-07-2014 10:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace

Rep Post

01-07-2014 10:35 PM

I haven't had ANY of that kind of interaction from guys. I don't really interact with guys in general but store clerks have been a bit more helpful. Other than that...

I know speaking as a guy in a long term relationship, this is awesome stuff. It works on my fiance, it works on her friends it is great for social and when things get romantic, it works even better for that. I've burned through at least a third of my bottle and I'm loving the smurf gel.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
Snoopyace

Rep Post

I haven't had ANY of that kind of interaction from guys. I don't really interact with guys in general but store clerks have been a bit more helpful. Other than that...

I know speaking as a guy in a long term relationship, this is awesome stuff. It works on my fiance, it works on her friends it is great for social and when things get romantic, it works even better for that. I've burned through at least a third of my bottle and I'm loving the smurf gel.

Login or register to remove all advertising

CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-07-2014 11:05 PM

(01-07-2014 10:35 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I haven't had ANY of that kind of interaction from guys. I don't really interact with guys in general but store clerks have been a bit more helpful. Other than that...

Thank you! I was tempted to return this stuff, or burn it...

I will save it for use in a safer environment...
01-07-2014 11:05 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

01-07-2014 11:48 PM

(01-07-2014 11:05 PM)CockedLockedandRTR Wrote:  Thank you! I was tempted to return this stuff, or burn it...

I will save it for use in a safer environment...

Think of SXD-9 as a great dropper of walls (and panties but not in the way of a SEXUAL pheromone). In social interactions it definitely smooths things out and makes people want to open up to you. It is almost like you have a spotlight on you that nobody can resist. It is VERY attractive but not in the Dirty Primitive or even Evolve way. All you have to do is start to chat with someone you are interested in and lead the conversation wherever you want. I've never seen OVERT responses in the Deer in the headlights sense but I see people paying very close attention and when I go to leave they don't want me to or they will give me their number, etc. I have to be careful not to wear it around my wife's friends because they get grabby with me.

Same thing goes for when things turn romantic. SXD-9 seems to work very well to disinhibit a woman and make her feel very comfortable with you. Always a plus. And yes, from experience it does live up to the hype when you have a lady in the mood. It also works well when paired with other products to 'enhance' them, In my experience. I LOVE pairing it with Evolve oil or with Possess Alpha. Just my 2 cents.

01-07-2014 11:48 PM
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-08-2014 6:17 AM

(01-07-2014 11:48 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Think of SXD-9 as a great dropper of walls (and panties but not in the way of a SEXUAL pheromone). In social interactions it definitely smooths things out and makes people want to open up to you. It is almost like you have a spotlight on you that nobody can resist. It is VERY attractive but not in the Dirty Primitive or even Evolve way. All you have to do is start to chat with someone you are interested in and lead the conversation wherever you want. I've never seen OVERT responses in the Deer in the headlights sense but I see people paying very close attention and when I go to leave they don't want me to or they will give me their number, etc. I have to be careful not to wear it around my wife's friends because they get grabby with me.

Same thing goes for when things turn romantic. SXD-9 seems to work very well to disinhibit a woman and make her feel very comfortable with you. Always a plus. And yes, from experience it does live up to the hype when you have a lady in the mood. It also works well when paired with other products to 'enhance' them, In my experience. I LOVE pairing it with Evolve oil or with Possess Alpha. Just my 2 cents.

Great report! Very helpful. It sounds a lot like Nude (except for the homo-velcro affect). I need a wingman to watch my 6 O'clock when wearing 69.
Not sure that Garry didn't mix some Nude Gay in by accident (or to be funny! HA, ha, Garry!). I have some safe places to test it coming up. I will keep comparing it to my present favorite; Nude.
01-08-2014 6:17 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

01-08-2014 8:33 AM

(01-08-2014 6:17 AM)CockedLockedandRTR Wrote:  Great report! Very helpful. It sounds a lot like Nude (except for the homo-velcro affect). I need a wingman to watch my 6 O'clock when wearing 69.
Not sure that Garry didn't mix some Nude Gay in by accident (or to be funny! HA, ha, Garry!). I have some safe places to test it coming up. I will keep comparing it to my present favorite; Nude.

I'm really glad I don't get the homo-velcro effect. Yes, it reminds me a lot of Nude. SXD-9 seems to pair REALLY well with ~none containing products.

01-08-2014 8:33 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

arkailija
Lurk.

Rep Post

01-08-2014 9:32 AM

Good reports! I'm still waiting for my package. I bought SDX-9 and MAX T 150. Also coming with the order is DP.
I can try to play the SDX-ball for a while, new work place by Monday most likely. Let's hope my package arrives by Friday. Tomorrow and Friday are stationed elsewhere than the place I'll go by Monday, I'll probably go with a Taboo / Core mix, we'll see. I'm already labeled as a "special guy" anyway, as I mentioned that title myself anyway, I'm a joker.

To be honest, I can write alright, but I don't have a lot of experience when it comes to body languange and IOI's. For me, pheromones in my usage tend to go for comfort zone, keeping my work and other situations (mostly) stress free and relaxed.
I have many passions in my life, but as I once said to one person, women are quite safe from me. And even though I don't mean to give out a gay vibe, it seems that I do that anyway, such a jolly and easy fellow to be around with I am, Pheromones or no.

Anyway, I'll be going to keep an eye on when I go "smurfing."
01-08-2014 9:32 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-08-2014 11:07 PM

I hope that this is not OT. I just want to ask those who have tested both products. How does SXD9 compare with NA in the sexual, longevity and projection departments? I know Dafix and Eeyore look at SXD9 as purely social/comfort.

I got NA a couple of years ago (among my first batch of mones), but it didn't work out well for me, probably because I was a noobie then, and I kept combining it with Androstadienone , Wolf, AV, etc. Now that I know better, I don't have the product anymore lol and have since moved on with OD, AV and Wolf. I'll be making my next order with LAL and I can't decide whether to get SXD9 or give NA another shot. I can't order both so it's one or the other.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2014 11:10 PM by Mars82.)
01-08-2014 11:07 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-09-2014 12:28 AM

Mars82,

As I stated in my review on SXD-9, I luckily remembered to request a trial vial of NA. Just based on the small amount that Garry provided me, and seeing what it does, I'd opt for the NA, even at 10 ml versus the SXD-9. I'd probably opt for regular Nude over it as well. I'm just not feeling this gel delivery method.

I was curious and wanted to see what the hoopla regarding LAL's gel line was all about. Maybe this tests well in places like Hawaii, SoCal, Florida, etc., but here in WA State, in the wintertime, no bueno. I've been using it in my prime testing ground (the gym), and the most I can get out of it is super comfort/some social and too much friendliness from dudes (awkward). I'm telling you, there's something in SXD-9 that needs to be taken out, or something needs to be added to it.
01-09-2014 12:28 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ∆∆∆Max-T-150∆∆∆ Daedrick 47 17,859 09-07-2017 12:47 AM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
  The SDX-9 P83 phenomenon Paradox 36 13,015 04-06-2016 3:36 AM
Last Post: Ekscentra