Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
MAX T 150 and SDX-9
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: MAX T 150 and SDX-9
12-07-2013 6:19 PM

(12-06-2013 11:39 AM)lefer58 Wrote:  That dose not make any senses to me. What you are saying is that the results are not accurate, only because the target are not complete stranger or know each other in some kind of way or have had sex in the past?

It makes lots of sense when you dont have wife or gf.
And yes, any women you already had sex with will be a shitload easier to do it again.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
12-07-2013 6:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-07-2013 7:35 PM

(12-06-2013 3:39 AM)ryusei Wrote:  And @mars yeah I just looked on the lal site under the product description, indeed Garry mentions it can release over 24 hours after application copying from the site:

"SXD-9 is a very long lasting polymer gel formula ... Pheromone release can be in excess of 24 hours and has been detectable at 48 hours when no showers were taken." So yeap

I read that too bro. I just wanted to confirm it with real-world experiences by our fellow members. OD indeed lasts until the next day so i guess 69 would too as they use the same base.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
12-07-2013 7:35 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-09-2013 8:19 PM

My Max-T-150 (hereafter referred to as T150) Verdict:

Bottom Line/Cliffs Notes Synopsis: This is a keeper, a purely ergogenic (performance enhancing) mone that does what Garry Nelson has claimed for it.

Okay, sorry for the delay, but family took priority this weekend. This will be part 1 of my two parter, as SXD-9 will accompany this review later.

I will admit to initial reluctance in trying T150, as reading about many users' reviews regarding copulin containing mones hasn't struck me as particularly positive, where the cops scent is concerned. Everybody knows how "pungent" that scent can be, even in it's synthetic formulations offered by several vendors. Those reviews regarding the scent haven't exactly spurred my further curiosity.

What changed my mind on this were some of the reviews regarding another LAL product, Dirty Primitive and reports that the cops weren't as overbearing as has been reported widely here at Pherotruth. So, with that, and the fact that T150 isn't an alcohol based product, I thought why not give it a spin? If it strikes out, it will only be a $10 hit. Water under the bridge.

The product has the consistency of chap stick, and rolls on in pretty much the same consistency. It's basically beeswax, cops and the cover scent, which has a very light and pleasant melon scent. At first sniff, my initial thought was that if this was the cops scent everyone has been referring to, it's totally negligible to my smell. Of course, a lot of this likely has to do with the delivery method of the cops. Again, very pleasant smell, one that shouldn't offend anyone, save for folks allergic to melons or something like that.

LAL points out that T150 is a self-effects product, and you need to know that it pretty much is for you and you only. The sillage on this product barely extends beyond the immediate application point, which is why the best spot for this is directly underneath your nose, above your upper lip. That would be by far the easiest way to use this. The only way your significant other would ever detect the cops on you is if you two were sucking face. And I doubt the response to her would be suddenly and immediately recoiling in nature; the cops are covered well, in my opinion. Out of habit, I often find myself puckering my lips, in order to bring that melony scent up to my nostrils.

As an ergogenic aid, T150 lives up to the hype. This product is not like the effect one would get applying a strong alpha mone like Aqua Vitae and hitting the gym, like I and a few others have done. This will not make you as testy and ornery as AV does, which does have its place as a pre-workout side effect. I know a lot of AV users can vouch for the Tyler Durden, ready to join fight club effect of AV, which is why it works so well for working out. If AV is like caffeine, T150 is more like green tea. You're getting the ergogenic benefits, without the heightened anxiety. It's like the difference between a sugar high and steady energy. Whenever I've used AV, it's more like a willingness to run through a brick wall mentality, as concerning how I use that self-effect vibe when I hit the weights. With T150, I'm calm and collected, cool as a cucumber, except with the ergogenic boost.

What I'm specifically referring to as far as ergogenic beneifts of T150 is mainly centered around phyiscal stamina. There's a plateau buster benefit to it. For example, if you've found yourself lacking the horses to crank out those last two or three reps on the bench, etc., the T150 helps you to bust thought that. The most impressive aspect to the T150, for me, has been the stamina aspect, in general. I find myself feeling like an energizer bunny at the gym, a feeling that I really haven't enjoyed since I was in my early 20s, back in my college heyday. Age creeps up on you, and it's not like you notice yourself slowing down overnight. Often, you don't notice how much you've lost until, ironically, you sense yourself regaining some of that lost strength. This is a great feeling to have, and T150 has delivered that to me, consistently.

I've found myself using the T150 throughout the day, in particular during the PM hours. If I use it about an hour prior to my mid-afternoon, post-lunch crash, that so many can relate to, I'm able to circumvent that slow down. In this way, it's kinda like the pheromonal equivalent of 5 Hour Energy. Very cool benefit.

I'm sure I'm using and abusing T150 because even thought the cops are smartly concealed beneath that cantalope scent, I'm sure my body knows that it's working its ergogenic magic on my body. When I become aware that the scent has died down, there's no cops scent left remaining. Because of the consistency of the product, the cops go when the actual physical product has "evaporated" or disintegrated, however you want to refer to it as.

How long does the T150 work? Strangely, that's kind hard to pinpoint, since it's based mainly on self-effects. It's always shined during my time at the gym, which averages about an hour and a half at a time. If you were to apply it, then wipe it off with a towel, I'm sure the effects would fade away, pronto. Because of the delivery method of this product (beeswax), there's no fuss in removing the product; you can just rub it off with a towel, if it hasn't already naturally worn off on its own.

After using T150 for going on two weeks now, I can confidently say that I will be using it for many moons to come. I use the product at least 3-4 times a day, on average, and apply about two to three swipes of the stick under my nose. Just guessing, I'd say at the rate that I use and abuse T150, one tube will probably last me a month, perhaps a month and a half, judging by the amount of product remaining.

For guys that work out regularly, this product is fantastic. I would highly recommend it for the reasons above, and perhaps for others not mentioned as well. At $10 a tube, this to me, is a great deal for the effects it has had on me.

This is a trailblazer product in my opinion. I am aware that SteveO has a research molecule known as XSR-32 that sounds like it has similar ergogenic properties. I believe it's included as an ingredent in his Taboo product. Don't know how ergogenic it would be in that product, but taken straight, there might be something there too. That's another story for another day, likely penned by someone other than myself. I guess I'm a little worried about this new frontier of ergogenic mones, as I can totally see competitive athletes (guys in this case) using and abusing T150 to gain a competitive advantage. I wish there was something like this back when I played football or was lifting weights back in high school and thereafter. Using this to sidestep the mid-afternoon crash makes this product worth it, if for no other reason. But it's obviously more than that.

This is a product I can wholeheartedly recommend to guys, especially guys that exercise or are just looking for the extra pep to power them through their day-to-day. It's like the first time I noticed AV working on others, except in this case, the effectee is me.

Questions? Fire away. Hope this covers most of the bases for you.
12-09-2013 8:19 PM
Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-10-2013 6:58 AM

I've been using SXD-9 solo every day since I got it. About the only thing that I can report conclusively is that it makes just about everyone feel comfortable around me, that's it.
12-10-2013 6:58 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

12-11-2013 2:57 PM

Just got my sx-d9 today, I must say the bottle looks WAY smaller than I had imagined it is 30ml of product which I know will last a little while, but at least just looking at it it doesn't feel like much though, I'll see when I can take it for a spin.
12-11-2013 2:57 PM

Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-06-2014 3:37 PM

My SXD-9 (aka 69) Verdict:

So... it did take me a few moon cycles to get a handle on this one. 69 is my first foray into gel-based products, and there was a definite learning curve involved. When I first received my smurf gel, my first response was if 1 pump was sufficient, even 30 ml of this stuff could last a long time. So, as with any other excited pheromone recipient, I started with two pumps. Will we ever learn?

As some of you vets already know, my prime testing ground for all mone products is my local gym. I liken it to the bar/club scene, minus the alcohol. It's a high testosterone/alpha mindset environment, perfect for testing out the effectiveness of mones under competitive conditions.

The first time at the gym produced little result. Nothing particularly noteworthy. Back to the drawing board (aka Pherotruth reviews). I can't remember where I read it, but another LAL gel user (can't remember if it was Overdose or 69) mentioned painting the gel application points with a cover scent cologne, to aid with diffusion. So, for day two at the gym, I decided to spray some Paco Rabanne 1 Million onto a tissue and dab it over my 69 application areas. This definitely helped. Oh yeah, still running two pumps at this point, 1 pump split behind my ears, along the back of my neck, and the other spread out along the underside of my forearms.

This time, the thing I observed was fellow gym members approaching me to initiate conversation. Mind you, I, like most gym members wear headphones (who wants to listen to the muzak these gyms pipe into their sound systems?). And even though I'm using mones there to experience its effects, I'm also trying to work out; the mission is twofold: work out and observe/report to fellow Pherotruthers. With 69, I find myself gettting "interrupted" at least twice every time I'm at the gym. I say interrupted, because the headphones usually serves as a social deterrent. 69 seems to overcome these reservations, and this is something I've only observed with Wolf, but to a much lesser extent. There is some strong social power to this smurf gel.

A minus with 69 is its gel delivery method. In a nutshell, it's too slow to disperse on its own. It does require an alcohol/cologne cover, not because its scent is off-putting (it's not), but because it needs this to project the mones involved. For someone with experience with LAL's oil products and PheromoneXS's spray products, this is an encumbrance. Sure, the gel method probably does reduce bacterial decay and prolongs its lifespan, but just because it can last for hours and hours doesn't necessarily make it more bang for your buck if the tradeoff is IMPACT. Products like Aqua Vitae and CohesionXS (spray) are IMPACTful; sure they have a shorter lifespan (which is still measured in hours, though) but they produce easily observable results. Just because 69 lasts longer, if the tradeoff is actual IMPACT, that's a helluva tradeoff, for me. "The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long." I think I may have become spoiled by Garry's oils and SteveO's sprays. I'm just accustomed to ordering my LAL and PheromoneXS products with a cover scent and not having to add anything to it.

Further testing has revealed to me that I can step down the dosage to just 1 pump, half behind my ears and the other on the underside of my forearms to produce equal effects to the 2 pump dose. Still, an alcohol-based cover cologne is required to improve diffusion.

I would classify 69 as a social/comfort product, which is not how it's being marketed. It definitely leans social to me. Perhaps this product shines in the context of an ongoing relationship, where one would be exposed to the product for a longer span of time. I don't think this is a product for the club/bar scene; it's too slow to act. My issue with how LAL tests this might be if it's being tested primarily in Hawaii, where the environment might better aid in diffusing the gel delivery method. Perhaps this product would shine brighter under warmer conditions; I won't have that opportunity here in WA state until summer winds around. Still, you would think my increased body temp in the gym would encourage these conditions (I'm a sweater at the gym). Maybe 69 is best served as a summertime mone. Honestly, I don't know.

My saving grace with this order of 69 was the Max-T-150 (which IS awesome as an egogenic mone, probably the first of its kind) and the trial vial of Nude Alpha. I can't believe it has taken me this long to try out NA, especially considering all the glowing reviews I've read for it, in particular from the likes of as33156, pheroman, bored4life, thundr and darklord1, amongst others. Garry Nelson described SXD-9 as a kinda super Nude; I can't speak to that, but I do know that NA is some great, great stuff. I'm glad I finally remembered to request a sampler of this stuff. My only regret is not having used it earlier. My next order with LAL will be for NA and some more tubes of Max-T-150. I'm actually hoping that when Bad Wolf is released, it's not a gel product. Right now I'm in the midst of testing out TabooXS (FXS scent) from SteveO. I'll be reporting on that one too; so far, so good.

As I see it.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 6:41 PM by Dafixisin.)
01-06-2014 3:37 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-07-2014 1:33 AM

Hi Daf. So in your experience, SXD9 is more of a social-comfort blend and not the sexual-social mix that it was supposed to be? Seems like you have the same take on the product as Eeyore.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

01-07-2014 1:33 AM
Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-07-2014 3:58 AM

Well, i got social from bouth men and wimen... some weird stuff from men.. whent out of they'r way with respect and hanging around... even got some gay vibes as ive heard others get.
But it hit very strong on some wimen, where you get a blatant star down when they want you to see them look and come talk to them, combined with hair play. One that sat next to me kept one hand on her thigh and one betewn her thighs while clenched together.. dont remember what that ment but i took it as a hit of some sort P
This one kindow freaked me out in the work place, and made me quite uncomfortable in some situations.. maybe i was overdosing as well P Interesting experience though will have to test it harder when going out. It did have some interesting effect on some Asian girls when i was at a Word cup competition, this one girl whent mental on me grinding lap etc so it can give you some sick nights out to if it hits the right girl Big Grin
Well, i got social from bouth men and wimen... some weird stuff from men.. whent out of they'r way with respect and hanging around... even got some gay vibes as ive heard others get.
But it hit very strong on some wimen, where you get a blatant star down when they want you to see them look and come talk to them, combined with hair play. One that sat next to me kept one hand on her thigh and one betewn her thighs while clenched together.. dont remember what that ment but i took it as a hit of some sort P
This one kindow freaked me out in the work place, and made me quite uncomfortable in some situations.. maybe i was overdosing as well P Interesting experience though will have to test it harder when going out. It did have some interesting effect on some Asian girls when i was at a Word cup competition, this one girl whent mental on me grinding lap etc so it can give you some sick nights out to if it hits the right girl Big Grin

Current Stash:

Core, Imprint,
LAL: AV, WOLF, NA, Hypnotica, DP, primitive, OD, SXD-69, BW
AD: A314 (2009V), IS, IJ, AMMO, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, P102, MX297
PheromoneXS: SOB-XS, Xist-XS, Flirt-XS, XS100, XS106B, Ascend-XS, Cohesion spray+oil, Evolve, Connection-XS, Bliss-XS, Odyssey-XS, XS111-DJ, Xs113 Taboo,
HAX: M512, C4, X22, WMB, Pherocide, Ladykiller, Black Ops, Element X.
Alpha Dream: Glace, LIIK V2, AM
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2014 3:58 AM by Jojje.)
01-07-2014 3:58 AM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-07-2014 6:07 PM

Mars82: Yeah, I would mostly echo Eeyore's sentiments regarding SXD-9 as more of a social/comfort mone versus the sexual properties that are being touted. I would question the testing protocols Garry Nelson used for this product, particularly climactic conditions. I live in WA State, which is neither hot nor humid this time of year, and the gel product needs an alcohol based cover (ie cologne) to kick start its diffusion in this environment. Again, who cares if a product has a longer lifespan if the cost for that is IMPACT?

Jojje: Unfortunately, I can relate to the uncomfortable gay type of vibes that SXD-9 has elicited from what are either gay men or guys whom this product makes uncomfortably "chummy," shall we say. I forgot to mention this in my review, because my subconscious is trying to block it out.
01-07-2014 6:07 PM

Mars82

Rep Post

01-07-2014 9:01 PM

Thanks Dafixisin. I'm wondering now if I should get SXD9 or stick with OD. For me OD is primarily social for some hours. I reckon that SXD9 is the same during this period. It does turn a bit sexual around 8-10 hours after application. I haven't gotten the alpha effects from OD probably because by the time it turns alpha, I'm already asleep. In a nutshell, based on your experience, I guess SXD9 is similar in effect (social) during the first 8-10 hours of OD application?

Another thing is that I live in the tropics with a climate that I guess is similar to Hawaii, so maybe that's also another reason why OD is quite effective for me, especially if I add on a spray of alcohol-based mones to spur it up.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2014 9:18 PM by Mars82.)
01-07-2014 9:01 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ∆∆∆Max-T-150∆∆∆ Daedrick 47 17,859 09-07-2017 12:47 AM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
  The SDX-9 P83 phenomenon Paradox 36 13,015 04-06-2016 3:36 AM
Last Post: Ekscentra