Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
MAX T 150 and SDX-9
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: MAX T 150 and SDX-9
12-03-2013 7:52 PM

(12-03-2013 6:52 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Maybe it is a more age specific pheromone.

My thoughts exactly. I purchased a bottle and was testing it. I got a blatant hit yesterday from a cashier (19yo?). I cleaned the canvas, used the same dosage but nothing today from my co workers (all over 25years old). It reminds me of the hits I got from CORE. I didn't want to say too much since I am still testing it.
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2013 8:02 PM by Paradox.)
12-03-2013 7:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

12-03-2013 8:28 PM

(12-03-2013 6:10 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Good reviews? Did I miss something? All I see are comments that say "I got no reaction" or comments that say "I saw alot of hair twirling."

I have yet to see anyone say they have gotten a BJ by wearing SDX-9.

Well a lot of these reviews are telling about this product grabs massive attention and makes both men friendly and women overly friendly, one dude even mentioned something like "perpetual romance" which something I'm looking for in a product. It has not led to any BJ's yet but perhaps some of the users either didn't capitalize on it or didn't want it to go that way.

At least from Jojje, lefer, kenpachi and even onedzguy's reviews I read those as good reviews and more than just hair twirling. It has not worked for some but that happens for many products, just like wolf was too serious for me and didnt do jack shit. I can't speak for anyone else but I look for more than just sexual type of hits with mones, and despite this SX-D9 (69) name I don't always expect it to lead to a lead BJ, if it happens thats great, if not I'll just reap the other benefits that the product can provide.
12-03-2013 8:28 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

12-03-2013 10:21 PM

(12-03-2013 8:28 PM)ryusei Wrote:  Well a lot of these reviews are telling about this product grabs massive attention and makes both men friendly and women overly friendly, one dude even mentioned something like "perpetual romance" which something I'm looking for in a product. It has not led to any BJ's yet but perhaps some of the users either didn't capitalize on it or didn't want it to go that way.

At least from Jojje, lefer, kenpachi and even onedzguy's reviews I read those as good reviews and more than just hair twirling. It has not worked for some but that happens for many products, just like wolf was too serious for me and didnt do jack shit. I can't speak for anyone else but I look for more than just sexual type of hits with mones, and despite this SX-D9 (69) name I don't always expect it to lead to a lead BJ, if it happens thats great, if not I'll just reap the other benefits that the product can provide.

I can only speak with my experiences with my fiance because I haven't tried this around anyone else but I didn't think to take has into account the fact that it has been girl week. I'm going to wait a few days and then try again.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
12-03-2013 10:21 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

12-03-2013 10:55 PM

(11-27-2013 6:54 PM)lefer58 Wrote:  Just came from an old girl friends house. Everything going good, but when I got up to leave. She embraced and said I don't want you to go. Your pheromone has got me hornier than
Hell. She is one of the very few that knows I wear pheromones and she knew that it was the pheromone making her panties wet. I didn't want to go there with this one.

Two pumps, one on each side of neck.

How old are you and your target, L?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-03-2013 10:55 PM
lefer58
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-06-2013 1:13 AM

I think 69 has a built up to it. After wearing two pump's of 69 the first couple of days after receiving it. I noticed the effect of 69 was still present the day after with no application. People were still chatty and happy to be around me. So, I got this idea of dapping 6 mcg of none (and only none) on the day after wearing 69. My girl couldn't keep her hands off of my Johnson. At one point she actually put it in her mouth. Guys, I'm talking about a woman who had all kind of germ phobia. I was totally blown away, by her determination To have sex. I have two possible hypothesis about what happened. One, I had a build up from the first couple of day of 69 use only and then going 69 free with a dap of none set her off. Or, there was no build up and it was just the progression of moving from 69 to none. more testing needed.

How can anything stay the same, when everything must change?
Adaptation through innovation
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 1:17 AM by lefer58.)
12-06-2013 1:13 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

12-06-2013 1:41 AM

Interesting. So SXD9 can last over 24 hours too just like LAL Overdose? Have you tried LAL's OD lefer58? If you have, can you compare/contrast it with SXD9? Thanks.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 1:42 AM by Mars82.)
12-06-2013 1:41 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

12-06-2013 3:39 AM

Hey Lefer, I assume this buildup was with showers yes? That's actually important to know, thanks. Her wanting to put it in her mouth, this might be a glimpse of the bj effect that Garry said many of his test users have experienced, more testing is needed but it is nice to see something that's related to what he's mentioned we could have a winner.

And @mars yeah I just looked on the lal site under the product description, indeed Garry mentions it can release over 24 hours after application copying from the site:

"SXD-9 is a very long lasting polymer gel formula ... Pheromone release can be in excess of 24 hours and has been detectable at 48 hours when no showers were taken." So yeap
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 3:52 AM by ryusei.)
12-06-2013 3:39 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-06-2013 8:15 AM

This is just my opinion but testing on wives, fiancees and girlfriends to me will not produce accurate results.

I do believe that NONE products do arouse wives, fiancees and girlfriends however IMHO wives, fiancees and girlfriends are already predisposed to give the tester amourous attention.

You can just change your cologne and you might get more attention from your wive, fiancee or girlfriend.

I'm just saying when testing and reporting on products, try and be objective, don't mix products and keep the hair twirling reports to a minimum. Women twirl their hair all the time.

Let's not let this place become like that other forum that is full of excited noobs.

I believe that Garry really and sincerely wants to create great products but lets look at the product for what it is and what it is really doing and not look at the product for the hype.
12-06-2013 8:15 AM
lefer58
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-06-2013 11:39 AM

(12-06-2013 8:15 AM)Paradox Wrote:  This is just my opinion but testing on wives, fiancees and girlfriends to me will not produce accurate results.

I do believe that NONE products do arouse wives, fiancees and girlfriends however IMHO wives, fiancees and girlfriends are already predisposed to give the tester amourous attention.

That dose not make any senses to me. What you are saying is that the results are not accurate, only because the target are not complete stranger or know each other in some kind of way or have had sex in the past?
News flash, that what pheromones are all about, connections. How many married couple today live in the same house and barely say two words to each other. The guy apply a couple drops of pheromone and the woman is bouncing on his Johnson later on that night. It dose not get more accurate than that.
P.S.
I'm new here, but I've yet to read about the stuff that have women kissing telephone poles.
Oooo! And I read someplace that a woman will put a man in one of two categories: when she first meet Him. I would and I wouldn't, and just because she would dose not mean she will. No pheromone in the world will change that at least not yet. My two cents

How can anything stay the same, when everything must change?
Adaptation through innovation
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 11:46 AM by lefer58.)
12-06-2013 11:39 AM
spoonki
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-07-2013 10:12 AM

What I've noticed so far is that it makes both women and men seem to be at ease around you. I usually do testing in a coffee shop and what I notice with SXD9 is that women are more likely to sit right around me compared to when I wear Wolf or AV.
12-07-2013 10:12 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ∆∆∆Max-T-150∆∆∆ Daedrick 47 17,859 09-07-2017 12:47 AM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
  The SDX-9 P83 phenomenon Paradox 36 13,015 04-06-2016 3:36 AM
Last Post: Ekscentra