Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
M3X vs TLG
lukalv
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

M3X vs TLG
05-01-2019 8:34 AM

I looked through the topics and noticed that the two mones mentioned in the subject are one of the best on the market and have quite similar effects. What's different? Which one is better for you?
05-01-2019 8:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: M3X vs TLG
05-01-2019 11:58 AM

they are not so similar in my exprience.

m3x has a very clear, strong and unmistakable social aspect.
the love god does not.

i know some would disagree but for me, the love god is mostly romantic, somewhat sexual.
it acts more under the surface.

m3x also acts below the surface but its also alot more in youre face, well with all the none its has it must be.

for me m3x is fantastic as an alpha blend as well.
you have tons of statues, respect and i feel powerful with it.
i also get very good self effects.

the love god dont rally give me self effects and i dont feel a big effects on guys.
if there are, they are not nearly as noticeable as with m3x.

m3x is way more aggressive, i wouldnt wear it everywhere, the love god i would.

the love god is more of an amplifier to youre signature and core attributes.
m3x has alot more of personality on its own, which means more concurrency is needed, although in my short experience it mostly needs you to be calm and maybe to take charge.

also, with m3x being none driven, it naturally going to be less consistent, mostly with women.
TLG has Androstadienone and very small dose of none so it will be way better with girls on their period.

thats just my experience so far but i am far from figuring out both blends.

i do think that they are similar in being designed mainly to work on woman you already know. and they are good at that.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2019 12:02 PM by Hombre.)
05-01-2019 11:58 AM
Gladen

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-01-2019 12:05 PM

(05-01-2019 8:34 AM)lukalv Wrote:  I looked through the topics and noticed that the two mones mentioned in the subject are one of the best on the market and have quite similar effects. What's different? Which one is better for you?

Well, kind of, sort of, but not exactly.

M3X is quite a bit more focused than TLG as per effects. M3X increases the sexual, lowers inhibitions, and helps to create a small bit of bonding in the target. However, it crawls along its path rather slowly and takes a few hours to get in motion. Believe it or not, this is a good facet of M3X, as it does what it does perfectly. M3X also tends to work better with more mature ladies that are already interested in you. While some guys can use it as a pickup pheromone, it shines best when you're out for an extended interlude with a woman that already has designs on you.

M3X is great if you're dating, or otherwise involved, and you want your after dark fun to be intimate, close, and culminating with her losing her inhibitions and going (slightly) wild beneath the sheets.

Myself, I've found that M3X works best for me when combined with a smooth alpha type product, or an overt sexual.

TLG, on the other hand is a quick-igniting bomb when compared to M3X's slow burning laser. TLG was primarily designed to make committed relationships fresh, new, and more intimate, while also raising the stakes for some intense boudoir Olympics.

It does this the best, but its unique and subtle blend also lends itself extraordinarily (for me) well to meeting and seducing ladies, as well as being quite a proficient social lubricant that allows things to flow smoothly and quickly. While it does lower inhibitions, help to create attraction, cause constant (to the point of being annoying) motor-mouth, and imprint to the point of some women stalking; TLG covers a wide range of beginnings and where it ultimately goes is up to the wearer.

TLG seems to hit well across lots of racial and age ranges, but the wearer has lots to do with that as well, but it is a bonding, intimacy enhancing, sexual social. I've likened it before to being a bit polymorphic, as one can use it as a social, sexual, seduction tool, relationship enhancer, etc and it will work.

Lots of guys have stated that it flies under the radar, but a few others have described it as "borderline dangerous", and for some guys it is a critical-hit machine (as in natural 20's for you D&D geeks out there).

The main differences are that M3X does a few focused things with a laser precision and TLG can do several things but it really depends on the overall personality and character of the wearer in tandem with the way they allow (yes, allow, not steer) the situation to unfold. Primarily TLG opens doors for you and you need to be perceptive enough to note this and astute enough to take the proper course of action; whereas M3X does what it does in a slow burn and you just need to chill out and let it work it's own bit of magick.

Which is better? Neither. I love M3X and am a devoted acolyte of TLG. Both have their uses and place; and both are fine products. I have both in my arsenal and I'll choose either one depending on which weapon the situation calls for.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-01-2019 12:05 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-01-2019 1:03 PM

I think a much fairer comparison would be a race against M3x vs L2k nos. My educated guess would be TLG vs NA or maybe even TLG vs XIST.

Having said that I’m proficient in using M3x and had many dates and sexual encounters with it. TLG I could still be schooled in which is why I’m keen on hearing more experiences from those proficient in using it.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
05-01-2019 1:03 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-01-2019 3:08 PM

Gladen hit the nail on the head as far as how I would also see the two blends. I'm also a fan of M3X because it is very fun for getting attention and is also a great date night mix. It's not really meant to be more of a day to day wear to reset a relationship. That's what The Love God is for. TLG is meant to be a romantic and fun blend for attracting and resetting relationships back to the fun of new romance. Kiss3

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
05-01-2019 3:08 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-01-2019 3:59 PM

Important to note the disparity in mone content between these two mixes.

Each Spray of M3X contains significantly more mones than that of TLG.

Recently, the possibility of 8-10 sprays/dose was brought up on TLG thread, so certainly a variable to consider.Idea

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-01-2019 3:59 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-01-2019 4:02 PM

(05-01-2019 3:59 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Important to note the disparity in mone content between these two mixes.

Each Spray of M3X contains significantly more mones than that of TLG.

Recently, the possibility of 8-10 sprays/dose was brought up on TLG thread, so certainly a variable to consider.Idea

You make an excellent point. I usually only wear one spray of M3X (sometimes two) but I've been known to wear as much as 6 sprays of TLG even though my normal amount is usually three sprays (only two if the scent is strong).

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2019 4:03 PM by Snoopyace.)
05-01-2019 4:02 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

05-02-2019 1:01 PM

Gladen your description of both M3X and TLG are really spot on.Moments ago I did a small description on M3X on another thread and it's too close to yours.
M3X is more like AM or THU for me.TLG I'm not sure what to compare it too, it feels wrong to compare a very low concentration product with a very high one, but it reminds me of BW with no intimidation.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-02-2019 1:01 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen

Rep Post

05-02-2019 1:34 PM

(05-02-2019 1:01 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Gladen your description of both M3X and TLG are really spot on.Moments ago I did a small description on M3X on another thread and it's too close to yours.
M3X is more like AM or THU for me.TLG I'm not sure what to compare it too, it feels wrong to compare a very low concentration product with a very high one, but it reminds me of BW with no intimidation.

Wait, Stefdude...you mean we are in concise alignment on something? I'm disappointed as I love debating things with you!

I guess comparing a low concentration with a high one would, on the one hand, not be fair; but I think that comparing overall effectiveness and effects, regardless of the volume of ingredients, would be the main consideration. After all, it isn't the size of the wand that matters, it's the magic in it that counts.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-02-2019 1:34 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

05-03-2019 3:09 AM

sideLolsideLolsideLol

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-03-2019 3:09 AM