Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lucky Van Van Oil (smells like Wolf)
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Lucky Van Van Oil (smells like Wolf)
08-21-2015 8:36 AM

So I have found a fragrance from Love Potion that TO ME, smells a LOT like Wolf. It was actually ironic as I wore one spray Wolf smashed between my wrists. I then put a couple dabs of "Lucky Van Van Oil" smashed between the backs of my hands and rubbed up my forearms. I try a lot of samples from Love Potion and this was the first time trying it.

I would smell my wrist, then smell my backhand and MAN, it was close. But I liked the Lucky Van Van Oil BETTER!

I will post a duplicate in LPMP post.

I post this as I know a LOT of people, including myself really like the smell of Wolf. Some have even mentioned they would by the fragrance without the pheromones. Everyone smells things differently, but this is close to me. And you can get it in small trial vials for $5, which is pretty much what I do with all their men's fragrances.

Peace
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2015 8:37 AM by HappyGoSkillfully.)
08-21-2015 8:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spider-mone

Rep Post

RE: Lucky Van Van Oil (smells like Wolf)
08-21-2015 8:42 AM

Just buy the wolf cover scent, it has no mones. I did that for the AV.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-21-2015 8:42 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-21-2015 12:47 PM

If you keep wearing the Van Van oil, let me know if you notice any changes in people's behavior around you. I have a sample of that and I swear when I wear it the people I interact with behave as if I'm wearing Captain. People are extra polite and deferential. Hadn't thought about it smelling like Wolf. I do like the scent.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
08-21-2015 12:47 PM
fueroman3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-08-2019 6:43 PM

I just found my Lucky Van Van Oil bottle. Coincidentally I was considering pairing it with one drop of Captain for my next job interview. Looks like they're all sold out now.

What is Van Van oil used for?
It's known to bring success, open doors, clear obstacles, and bring good luck & prosperity. It can be used on mojo bags, talismans, good old fashion candle magic, anointed on clothing and put in spiritual baths. There really is no limit with Van Van oil.

I'm not into magic but I'm a guy who does wear a couple crystals for the purported metaphysical properties. I'm going to start wearing my van van oil and I'll update if I notice any cool "coincidences" or lucky happenings. I wish this stuff were still available and other people had some to test out to report on.

To me it definitely doesn't smell like wolf. More of like a fresh nice cologne maybe even a soap or bodycare product scent or maybe like a good smelling cleaner or in a good way air freshener. I like it tho. It's kind of a just out of the shower scent for me and it reminds me of being clean and fresh for some reason.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2019 7:53 PM by fueroman3.)
10-08-2019 6:43 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread