Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Low Dose P86
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Low Dose P86
11-19-2016 5:24 PM

Said I would try this putative because of the effects of others I have tried.

Went out with a spray and a half of P86 at 2.5 mcg's per spray. So 5 mcg. Standard Neroli.

I did wear 2 drops of Nude Alpha the previous day and did not peroxide or witch hazel the app points. I did shower between apps.

While I can't say I saw beautification, what I did see was very, very social. People came up to me and everyone smiled and was very friendly.

Women started conversations with me and it seemed very natural. No kino, no compliments, but a very strong social vibe without mindless chatter. I don't think anyone looked better, but the friendliness was great.

Even extended to kids. I usually come across as a bit intimidating which is one of the reasons I soften mixes or like socials so much.

I did know half of the people there, but the people who didn't know me treated me so well it was very surprising.

I'll try again with just one spray after a few days. Only bad thing is that it knocked me on my ass later. I was so sleepy and I didn't think the sleep effects would come from such a low dose.

It hit me like wolf does after several hours of wear. Self effect is that I maintained a really positive frame no matter what happened.

Maybe I looked at the world through rose colored glasses. I am very curious to mix this with some other blends and see how it alters things.
11-19-2016 5:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Low Dose P86
11-20-2016 6:14 AM

Low dose P86 from AD knocks me out as well, even under 1mcg.
11-20-2016 6:14 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

11-20-2016 10:33 AM

(11-20-2016 6:14 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  Low dose P86 from AD knocks me out as well, even under 1mcg.

Thanks for posting your low dose effect.

Did you see any other effects (your self and others) at less than 1 mcg? Did you pair it with anything else to alter a mix?

I'm still wiped out a bit by it, but the effects seemed to last about 5 hours for me. Not counting the nap.
11-20-2016 10:33 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

11-20-2016 7:35 PM

Paradox wrote up some excellent reports on this molecule over at the other boards in amounts less than 1mcg. As it's useful information relevant to the thread, it warrants reposting here:

Report 1:

"I tested the P86 yesterday at 2 sprays (.625 mcg 's per spray). Nothing great or fantastic here. A few head turns but nothing unusual."

Report 2:

"Wow and Wow!

Today I am wearing 1 spray of P86 (.625 mcg 's). It's like night and day. Everyone this morning is friendly. People are stopping by my area to chat with me. I applied P86 at 7:15 am it is now 8:00 am and the effect seems to have gone or maybe is dying out but I was getting alot of attention this morning.

There are no attraction hits but people seem to want my attention.

Seems like less is better for this putative . Much more testing is needed but it seems like I hit the optimal dosage or am getting close. As far as dosage testing my next step would be to drop down to .312 mcg 's."

Report 3:

"P86

I tested P86 yesterday at 1 spray (.625 mcg's per spray) and I have a few more observations about the experience.

P86 at 1 spray has some powerful self effects. It makes me feel aggressive. I almost feel slightly angry when I am wearing this. Not quite angry though. I feel manly. Not the macho manly feeling or the A314 Superman feeling but just manly. Maybe some sort of testosterone boost or estrogen blocker action is happening?

I didn't notice this earlier in the day which makes me wonder what this is converting to on the skin.

I also noticed a calming effect after about 3 hours. It's like having a warm brandy by the fireplace. Perhaps this is just the effect of coming down from the slight anger/aggressiveness described above.

At this dosage of P86 I talk louder.

Women & men do not hang around when I have this on. There is some curiosity but no Deer in the headlights, no lingering. Some conversations with women seem to last longer but nothing really unusual. People do not linger or hang out with this one solo.

Testing this at a lower range makes me want to test my P96 at this range."

Report 4:

"I tried P86 at half a spray (.312 mcg 's). Not sure of the dosage. Don't know if it was a half spray or 3/4 spray. Hard to tell.

The results were inconclusive. I don't particularly like one day testing. I'd rather test something for a month and then report on it. this method of day by day reporting does have it's merits. It shows an evolution of opinion.

I say that Friday's test at .312 mcg 's was inconclusive because I feel like Friday's test does not count. I got almost the same results as the test at .625 mcg 's.

So now, what I would like to do is dilute 25 mcg 's to .312 mcg 's. I have a 10 ml sprayer so I can do this. This is where it gets tricky. After I dilute the P86 to .312 I will have to pour 5ml of that into a 5 ml sprayer because the spray head on the 10 ml sprayer is larger giving a larger dose.

Somewhere on the internet Dbot posted the difference in spray head volumes. I remember reading it.

Thoughts on P86

As I test P86 more and more I am getting to know it better. I don't see it as a beautifier as everyone else does but as a focuser. To me P86 does not have attention grabbing properties at all. P86 does not command attention the way a Androsterone does. It does however have a "look over here!" vibe to it. It piques the curiosity for a short time. To better describe P86 (as I see it so far), it's like a TV commercial. It holds someones interest for 10-30 seconds and then it lets go.

At .625 mcg 's I don't see P86 as a powerhouse but as an attention enhancer.

Tactius taught us how to see a pheromones properties through Macro dosing. I have learned in the last 2 weeks that Micro dosing is the other way to go. I always thought more was better. In the pheromone world though sometimes less is better."

Report 5:

"Today I am wearing VL1 because I didn't like the feeling that P86 gave me. Even today I feel some sort of mild smoldering anger. Is P86 in my skin?

I get a similar feeling when I wear too much Androstenone. So maybe even .625 mcg's is too high a dosage. Perhaps .312 mcg's of P86 is too high.

My next logical testing step as I see it would be to go down to .078 mcg's and work my way back up to .625 mcg's.

Either P86 left a mental impression on me--the user or it changed my body chemistry. Why would I still be smoldering today unless one of the two has occurred? Did it simply raise my blood pressure? or cause me to release more testosterone? or is it an estrogen blocker? Perhaps it is magnifying an inner feeling.

To tell the truth I'm not eager to try P86 anymore. Maybe I'll pick up testing in a week...I'll see how long it takes me to shake this feeling off."

The effects described certainly do strike me as being similar to an aromatase inhibitor, as I've felt before. Whether or not P86 is the same molecule as Androstenetrione remains up for debate, as differences in purity can result in notably different effects (Pagodeiro and JohnnyHard have both extensively compared the two). Regardless of whether the two are the same molecule, the mechanism of action of both appears to be strikingly similar. The aggression, almost a slight sense of anger, the masculine yet not quite macho feeling followed later by a distinct sense of calm - this is spot-on to how I feel when taking an aromatase inhibitor (Exemestane, to be specific). In the case of relatively potent testosterone boosters such as Tongkat Ali, the feeling of calm seems to hit almost immediately after the sense of aggression, if not within precisely the same time frame. I'd like to hear additional thoughts comparing a direct testosterone booster (whether a substance, an intense workout, or otherwise) with at least one aromatase inhibitor, and whether others hold similar observations. In addition, reports thus far on testosterone boosters (limited as they may be; search for Tongkat Ali here and on Pheromones.net) have not indicated any form of beautification, from my recollection. In contrast, aromatase inhibitors consistently appear to result in some form of beautification, one which may differ in nature depending on the substance in question.

To Paradox:

I'm curious whether you had the chance to test even lower doses of P86, and if so, how might you compare the effects to that of ~0.6mcg and ~0.3mcg?

@GoergeFocky

Have you had any luck counteracting this tiredness effect, whether through buffering or through lowering the dose? Some report that P86 results in a crash while others experience the tiredness effect almost immediately upon application. This may be dose-dependent - once again going on memory, the former reports employed much lower doses while the latter employed the previously-preferred dose range between 10 and 40mcg. There are a number of molecules I have in mind as buffering candidates, though employing a lower dose is likely to be the most preferable option, should the desired effects remain. I've seen no reports on doses lower than 0.5mcg to date, which would certainly make this an interesting direction to consider.
11-20-2016 7:35 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-21-2016 4:45 AM

I get the immediate tiredness effects for low doses already (<5mcg).

I have some theories why this effect occurs and accordingly, theoretical "countermeasures". I'm quite sure that unlike many other mones, it does not work via GABAa activity or allosteric modulation, but I won't share my insights openly at the moment.

But I have not tried anything out. I stay away from AI to be honest - the clinical data on systemical AI indicate that there are too many factors at play to how an individual will react to an AI, and the even the dosage plays a major role it seems.

Potentially, they are rather harmful to cognition. On the other hand, TUSC, NA etc. seem to not knock out users necessarily, so there are certainly mone combos that alleviate the tiredness. I get little drowsy from TUSC as well - then again, P86 from AD does not feel exactly like -Etrione. As you say, probably it's only the different quality of synthesis here
11-21-2016 4:45 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

11-21-2016 4:05 PM

(11-21-2016 4:45 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  I get the immediate tiredness effects for low doses already (<5mcg).

I have some theories why this effect occurs and accordingly, theoretical "countermeasures". I'm quite sure that unlike many other mones, it does not work via GABAa activity or allosteric modulation, but I won't share my insights openly at the moment.

But I have not tried anything out. I stay away from AI to be honest - the clinical data on systemical AI indicate that there are too many factors at play to how an individual will react to an AI, and the even the dosage plays a major role it seems.

Potentially, they are rather harmful to cognition. On the other hand, TUSC, NA etc. seem to not knock out users necessarily, so there are certainly mone combos that alleviate the tiredness. I get little drowsy from TUSC as well - then again, P86 from AD does not feel exactly like -Etrione. As you say, probably it's only the different quality of synthesis here

Thanks, Ekscentra and GoergeFocky. I have read Paradox's post on the other forum and it is nice to have it here.

I have worn P86 two more times. Once at 2.5 mcg's and another at 5 mcg's. I didn't notice much at 2.5, but the hits were the same when I wore 5 mcg's. Conversation without conflict. Attention, but I still can't say attraction. I'll play with it with combos and I was curious if anyone had used Androstadienone with it like you mentioned above.

I did get a compliment from my wife and she usually doesn't do that, but none other than that. For some reason, it felt stronger for me the first time I wore it.

Not really tired after the third exposure, but I did take vitamins, etc.
11-21-2016 4:05 PM

Share This Thread