Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Love Scent CP A & B Beta Test Reporting Thread
PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Love Scent CP A & B Beta Test Reporting Thread
05-15-2013 3:35 PM

I have been testing both on and off, I have been getting pretty good hits. Sample A is more sexual and B is more respectful (as others have also found). I am not fond of the scents but use cover scents. I have actually used some virgin LP sample oil scents as a base a couple times. I tried them both together once as well and got great results.

Although Sample B is more respectful, it still seems like a great attractant. I like wearing this one to work. People are extra friendly, smile at me more, and I get help with anything I need without having to voice it. I feel confident and self-assured, I walk with my head a little higher.

Sample A hasn't gotten as much play as B because I wear B to work. But is good in it's own ways. I get horny when I wear this one which naturally makes me happy. It's pretty potent, I get lots of stares, sometimes guys don't know what to do with themselves, and lots of whiplashed looks.

I like both and would purchase both. Don't wanna Dead Horse but they are stinkers lol.

05-15-2013 3:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-16-2013 5:49 AM

OK. I've taken a break from these to get my LP fix sideLol but I really like them both soooooooo...

Tomorrow a.m. I'm going to start out with "B". I am giving process training in a small, and rather warm, closed in room. I know, it isn't right is it? It's a good mix of men and women. This $hit has some wicked throw too so it should be interesting, if not entertaining....

Then later I will be meeting up with a friend at a local brewery and intend to apply "A". I'm not going to try to scrub off "B" but it will be some 8-10 hours after applying "B" that I'll be applying "A".

I have every intention of using a LP virgin fragrance to help these along.

Spiteful I have every intention of gettin' into somethin' tomorrow night too....Muhahaaaaa......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: yesterdays results:

So yesterday Love Scent's CP "A" & "B" tests

"B" in the a.m. 6 dabs down inside of elbow to wrist, covered with LP Humidity-Summer Solstice 2012. Totally forgot HOW yummy Humidity smelled....YUM.

Work environment: closed room, unusually warm...great diffusion LOL Great self effects, energized, ready to get things DONE. Nothing crazy over the top today but it was a very good day. The good mood quickly spread around the room and people seemed a bit sillier than normal, but it was Friday and they were going to have a short day AND it was beautiful out!....what was there NOT to be happy about???

9 hours later...Applied "A" to same places and promptly smothered with LP Humidity again and met a friend for drinks at one of the local breweries. Again, nothing over the top this time, but still a fantastically good time Big Grin Filled with silly stories, naughty thoughts and friendly flirting, but all in all, quite tame. This one still heads things generally, and readily, to the gutter...or maybe that was the alcohol...or maybe we're predisposed? sideLol

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2013 6:01 AM by NuTrix.)
05-16-2013 5:49 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

halo0073

Rep Post

05-18-2013 8:29 AM

Just a side note about sample B. The other day I had a lot of pain from a neck injury and took a pain killer. It was odd because I had a big buzz from it which I haven't had that effect in years. I put on 8 dabs of B so I could get some motivation to clean...buzz gone! So there is a sobering effect to this one. Thought that was interesting.
05-18-2013 8:29 AM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

05-19-2013 2:36 PM

Thats interesting. I feel that B is very sobering to others as well. At least what I have observed from other's reactions.

(05-18-2013 8:29 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Just a side note about sample B. The other day I had a lot of pain from a neck injury and took a pain killer. It was odd because I had a big buzz from it which I haven't had that effect in years. I put on 8 dabs of B so I could get some motivation to clean...buzz gone! So there is a sobering effect to this one. Thought that was interesting.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
05-19-2013 2:36 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

05-20-2013 3:17 PM

Gave "B" another run today.

This time 6 dabs in a circle around the belly button and smooshed with wrists and then drowned in LP Wink at the Moon.

Had lots of energy that lasted for hours. Had to cover a fair amount of ground at work going between buildings and had energy to BURN and it stayed that way for hours. You would've thought I'd had extra CUPS of coffee. Not HYPER, just really energized.

Didn't have the opportunity to be around very many people today but the meeting that I had were productive and went well but nothing out of the ordinary...or at least, not over the top, lol. The extraordinary has a way of finding me, but nothing to lay at the feet of Pheromones today sideLol

------------------------------------------------------

So Mark! When did Bruce say this product be on the market??? Angel

05-20-2013 3:17 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

05-26-2013 1:19 AM

Wore 6 dabs of CP B to the backs of my hands today. I will have to test it more before I can really say what I think of it. I had a great day. Got hit on by guys and chicks, but I was dressed super cute in this smoking hot dress and these black thigh highs with the garters peeping out from under the bottom of my dress. I'm going to keep testing this for the next couple of weeks to see what results and effects I get consistently. I honestly do not think the smell is all that bad. I like it after it dries down. It is not too strong. It could easily be paired with floral and citrus fragrances. Each to their own I guess Smile

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
05-26-2013 1:19 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

05-26-2013 10:42 AM

(05-26-2013 1:19 AM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  I honestly do not think the smell is all that bad. I like it after it dries down. It is not too strong. It could easily be paired with floral and citrus fragrances. Each to their own I guess Smile

It's true! I know I'm not a particular fan but it isn't, per se, bad so much as just not a scent I would go to daily - that's my disclaimer Laugh1 I blame it on being spoiled by LP....and my intense love of foodie scents...

No insult to the maker intended and like AG said - it can be covered, blended or hidden after dry down...buuuuut I wouldn't mind an unscented version
Dead Horse Blum

05-26-2013 10:42 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

05-30-2013 8:45 AM

Wore CP B the last couple of days. I do admit the initial smell is stinky. After dry down, however, I find the fragrance pleasant. I have all sorts of fragrances I could layer over it, but I like it on its own. It smells like a commercial perfume, and I know many of the ladies her do not like that. I however love fragrances like Dolce and Gabanna's Light Blue or Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love. This one reminds me a little bit of those two... after dry down. Before dry down... it reminds me of something... like stinky cheese and citrus

As for phero results, I have tried this one at 6 dabs on Tuesday and 3 on Wednesday. I'm still figuring out this blend. I have not had too many over the top hits. The self effects are good. With regards to interactions with others, they have been friendly and with an air of admiration, but more testing is in order....

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
05-30-2013 8:45 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love scent summer sale jb20 1 1,197 07-01-2016 2:26 AM
Last Post: superkop
  Primal for Women test reporting thread mark-in-dallas 73 23,263 09-11-2015 12:58 AM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Love Scent Androstadienone Kupo1212 3 3,570 06-02-2015 7:01 PM
Last Post: Mr.Gone
  -29% Love-Scent Today only terry0400-40 5 2,802 02-29-2012 7:42 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
  EDGE 1/2 price this week @ Love-Scent terry0400-40 4 2,723 02-24-2012 7:36 AM
Last Post: Pagodeiro