Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Love Potion Pherotine New Releases...
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Love Potion Pherotine New Releases...
05-01-2020 7:19 PM

Things are up and live. Four of the five men's scents came from yours truly. Sun bespectacled

https://lovepotionperfume.com/collection...ce-for-men

I'm especially looking forward to Pepperwood and Tonka Tobacum. Two scents that have a very special place in my heart and they are boosted with two of my favorite phero blends (from anywhere.) For the record, no, I get nothing from this other than the thanks of all you guys who will be getting laid after wearing these (once the social distancing is over).

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-01-2020 7:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

RE: Love Potion Pherotine New Releases...
05-01-2020 7:22 PM

(05-01-2020 7:19 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Things are up and live. Four of the five men's scents came from yours truly. Sun bespectacled

https://lovepotionperfume.com/collection...ce-for-men

I'm especially looking forward to Pepperwood and Tonka Tobacum. Two scents that have a very special place in my heart and they are boosted with two of my favorite phero blends (from anywhere.) For the record, no, I get nothing from this other than the thanks of all you guys who will be getting laid after wearing these (once the social distancing is over).

Thanks Snoop.

Unfortunately it says 404 page not found. I thought I should mention it so they can fix it.

Thanks anyway though. Smile
05-01-2020 7:22 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-01-2020 7:25 PM

(05-01-2020 7:22 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Thanks Snoop.

Unfortunately it says 404 page not found. I thought I should mention it so they can fix it.

Thanks anyway though. Smile

That's weird. I literally just clicked the link in your comment and it took me where it should go without issue.

https://lovepotionperfume.com/collections/new-releases

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-01-2020 7:25 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-01-2020 7:27 PM

Oh wow. It works now. Lol.

Thanks Snoop. Smile
05-01-2020 7:27 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-01-2020 7:29 PM

(05-01-2020 7:27 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Oh wow. It works now. Lol.

Thanks Snoop. Smile

Sure thing! Have fun! My credit card just started sobbing uncontrollably after I ordered. Sarcastic hand

05-01-2020 7:29 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-01-2020 8:47 PM

Love Potion is doing a special live video event on Facebook and I just heard that they will be putting the unscented Pherotine bottles up on the cart after the video is over so those will also be available by tomorrow for those of you who remember what the 'smaller' bottles were like. That's what I used to play around with and create TLG. I was using the little Pherotine bottles because they were cheaper than the full 10 ml bottles.

05-01-2020 8:47 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-02-2020 9:59 PM

The Pherotine samples are up for sale.

https://lovepotionperfume.com/search?q=Pherotine

05-02-2020 9:59 PM
Q873
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-03-2020 6:16 AM

Guys I wanted to ask , are these love potion scents recommenced to replace my cologne ? I don’t want it to clash with the pheromones I have on , right now I wear creed aventus , I’ve heard alot about love potion scents , I am just confused as some of them include pheromones in it which will probably clash with the ones I have on

Can anyone recommended me the best love potion scent to replace my regular cologne or do you think it is not needed
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2020 6:16 AM by Q873.)
05-03-2020 6:16 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Q873
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-03-2020 7:02 AM

(05-02-2020 9:59 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  The Pherotine samples are up for sale.

https://lovepotionperfume.com/search?q=Pherotine

Hey snoopy I just realised you were the one who created the Love god blend , good job man , atm I’m using nude alpha gel , A-1 & glacé , with creed aventus , do you think I should replace Aventus with a scent from love potions or should I just stick to Adventus ? Thank you
05-03-2020 7:02 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-03-2020 6:17 PM

(05-03-2020 7:02 AM)Q873 Wrote:  Hey snoopy I just realised you were the one who created the Love god blend , good job man , atm I’m using nude alpha gel , A-1 & glacé , with creed aventus , do you think I should replace Aventus with a scent from love potions or should I just stick to Adventus ? Thank you

I LOVE Aventus (and in particular the 'clone' from The Fragrance Shop in oil) but I am a bigger fan of the uniqueness of the Love Potion scents. I'd say if Aventus is a scent that you really like and you are happy with it, by all means, stick with it! If you are more adventurous and not afraid of smelling like a sexy bakery or something a bit different than what other guys smell like, by all means go for LPMP and try a sample pack of their men's scents. In my experience, women really dig the different scents that they have.
(05-03-2020 6:16 AM)Q873 Wrote:  Guys I wanted to ask , are these love potion scents recommenced to replace my cologne ? I don’t want it to clash with the pheromones I have on , right now I wear creed aventus , I’ve heard alot about love potion scents , I am just confused as some of them include pheromones in it which will probably clash with the ones I have on

Can anyone recommended me the best love potion scent to replace my regular cologne or do you think it is not needed

My suggestion as a way to see if you would want to branch out into the LPMP's would be to get a men's sampler scent.

https://lovepotionperfume.com/collection...et-for-men

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2020 6:18 PM by Snoopyace.)
05-03-2020 6:17 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love Potion New Store Website... Snoopyace 0 111 05-04-2020 5:41 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Pherotine Month... Snoopyace 5 880 03-28-2019 11:54 AM
Last Post: Djinn
  Love Potion Black Friday Sale... Snoopyace 1 634 11-21-2018 7:46 PM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  Pherotine sale Saiyanprince 3 844 04-03-2018 2:58 PM
Last Post: Saiyanprince
  The new Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie website Paradox 6 2,172 06-20-2017 7:49 PM
Last Post: ShadowX114