Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Love Potion - Happy Ending
b123
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Love Potion - Happy Ending
05-04-2010 10:03 AM

Hey, new user, just tried a sample vial of Happy Endings as sort of a "scientific experiment." Can anyone explain the effects that BAM and Essence of Woman have?

Basically, my ex-boyfriend and I still see each other/study with each other because we're in the same academic program. He, being a typical early-20s stupid boy, broke up with me a couple of months ago because he was "bored" and thought the relationship was stagnating. We've kissed a few times since we've broken up, so I know he's still sexually attracted to me. At any rate, I thought this would be an interesting situation to try the Happy Endings mix.

Results (while studying together): As soon as he saw me, he pretty much stuck to my side like glue for the first couple of hours. Couldn't study; kept talking to me about different things he wanted to do later in life, dreams he's had lately, etc. Flirty but actually had his head in my lap while talking for a bit. Asked me to sleep over and "cuddle" with him.

Kept asking what I was wearing, was actually sniffing my neck. Very protective of me -- wouldn't let me walk out of the room, gave up a desk so I could study, etc. Basically, atypical behavior of the self-absorbed behavior he's shown lately.

I'm guessing this is the BAM?

As for Essence of Woman , couldn't keep from kissing me, but this may have had something to do with the sundress I had on as well.

Toward the end of the night, he seemed to pull back and get kind of reserved. I guess my question is: is *that* normal, and what should I do next time I wear it around him?
05-04-2010 10:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Love Potion - Happy Ending
05-04-2010 10:45 AM

Sounds like it did what it is supposed to do. The Beta Androstenol increases intimate communication and emotional bonding, and the Essence of Woman helps increase sexual attraction, hence the head in lap, kissing, and wanting to cuddle. Not to mention the fragrance notes described by LP point to promoting open communication, bonding, and affection. Looks like you have a winner!
05-04-2010 10:45 AM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-04-2010 11:27 AM

FYI you may have already reasearched this but aplication times that are effective range from 3-4 hours for alcohol solutions and 4-6 for oils, use this as a basic base for when to re-apply. but again depends on what Pheromones you are using. "“nol disperses faster than say androsterone and "“none for exsample. I don't know anbout cops tho, however I would assume that it is rather sticky. Try re-applying after 4-6 hours.

Hope that helps.
05-04-2010 11:27 AM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

05-04-2010 3:47 PM

Hi b123, welcome to PheroTruth! Bye

The lovely Pirouette hit the nail on the head. To add to that...the part about him pulling away...it could be as luksti said and the effects of the pheromones had begun to fade with time. Although it may have been because he was questioning his behavior because you are, after all, broken up. And here you are all of a sudden very irresistible and he's a bit confused about that. If you're trying to get him back, my advice is to keep taking the opportunity, when it presents itself, to keep on whackin' him. You're getting his interest again.

I don't want to dissuade you from your mission, but I'd like to offer just a word of caution. Even if he's attracted enough to jump you, that doesn't necessarily mean he wants to go steady again. Men are very likely to take that opportunity regardless and then have "buyers remorse" afterwards. If that's OK with you without really getting back together the way you were, then NP. I just want you to be careful so you don't get hurt, hon. Smile

Bella
05-04-2010 3:47 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

zeph
=]

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-04-2010 4:30 PM

Hmm, pheromones won't change his underlying feelings for you right away, or ever. They send out a signal and his response was what you got. Just keep in mind that pheromones won't ever change someone drastically. Pheromones can however, give you a second chance in a sense. It may help him see you in a different light, one that he hasn't realized/seen yet. If there is a dealbreaker in his head and he believes you have it, there is no way that pheromones will change that. Use pheromones like you would with a sexy outfit. It's there to grab attention, put your foot in the door. After that, its completely up to you.

Now, I don't have the experience with BAM or Essence of Woman , but Bella and Piro gave great advice. In my experience, if you rely too much on pheromones to "fix" a relationship/rekindle a fire/etc (NOT saying you are) and don't really get to the core of things, you might end up getting burned. Badly. I'd say the same things as the others said above, pheromones might have wore off or the realization of the situation/buyer's remorse. And also, the more you wear pheromones, the people you are around the most, the ones who know you (friends, family, significant other, etc) will eventually get use to your pheromone signature (natural and synthetic). You may want to mix things up; wear different Pheromones/scents or take a week or two off and go phero free to help reset things.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 4:30 PM by zeph.)
05-04-2010 4:30 PM
b123
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-04-2010 6:06 PM

Ha, oh I know...his reason for leaving the relationship was that he's 23 and he thought the relationship was at a point where we'd stay together long term or break up, and he didn't feel he'd had enough chance to play the field to do that. So, really, the attraction point was moot -- we've hooked up since the break up (my bad for not stopping it); he's just very closed off about his emotions, so it was more of a "hmm...I wonder if this [the BAM] would get him to open up"....and I think it did?
05-04-2010 6:06 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

05-04-2010 6:41 PM

Yes, I think you did...if I'm correct in understanding that he didn't reveal the little tidbit about playing the field until after you used the BAM. Regardless of the pheromones, he's still sexually attracted to you anyway. And all the more so because you've shown him you're willing to go there. He's made it pretty clear that he's not ready to settle down. So, he'll be happy to sow his oats with those he's attracted to, including you! Yu He needs to get it out of his system or he'll always have that (regret) in the back of his mind. Believe me, it's not only guys who feel this way and it's the very thing that has ruined a lot of marriages. Only time will tell him if you're the one.

So, I guess you got what you're after! Good

Bella
05-04-2010 6:41 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love Potion Perfume TMI Carnivore.Mother 6 3,777 05-25-2016 3:16 PM
Last Post: Carnivore.Mother
  Love Potion Question Nikki83 2 2,040 03-06-2013 9:20 AM
Last Post: halo0073
Heart Love Potion Order PinkAlpha 4 2,557 02-28-2013 11:48 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  ~~~ Invisible feeling in a crowd? HATE IT... Love potion review...need serious help!! missjelly 13 7,796 02-06-2013 1:53 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Top 3 Love Potion Pheromone Products? Lexy 22 12,472 10-17-2012 9:55 AM
Last Post: Shelly B