Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Looks Like We're Going To War Again!
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Looks Like We're Going To War Again!
06-23-2010 10:12 PM

Yeah, I'm serious. Now it looks like we really are going go to war with Iran. Like we don't have enough problems to deal with already.

From what I've been following we've massed American troops on the western border of Iran, we're sending an unusually large naval strike force into the Persian Gulf, and the Israel military has unloaded equipment at a base in Saudi Arabia.

In additiona to that, we've already staged war games in conjunction with the U.K and France, with live rounds, against targets in Iran.

Plus we recentely stationed 12 F-22 Raptures and a number ofr B-1B or B2 bombers in Diego Garcia, along with 100's of Bunker Buster Bombs.

Iran has now declared a State Of War on it's northwestern border.

BTW, the US led offensive is also being backed by Israel, the U.K., France and Germany, whcih all have forces or are sending forces that will be under U.S. control.

So, if Russia, China and North Korea come to the aid of Iran, that probably shouldn't be much of a surprise.

Are we really willing to jump to Israels's defense again at the risk of starting WW3, or are we just interested in the oil, and showing once again that we are no longer the United States of America, but reallly the United Petroleum Companies and Politicians of America?

Here's a couple of the reports:

IAF Landed at Saudi Base, US Troops near Iran Border

Iran on war alert over "US and Israeli concentrations" in Azerbaijan

forbes.com - There Will Be War

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-23-2010 10:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Looks Like We're Going To War Again!
07-04-2010 12:07 AM

I hope this isn't true. My friend's brother just finished basic and I wouldn't be surprised if he found himself there.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
07-04-2010 12:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
petrucci77
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Looks Like We're Going To War Again!
07-04-2010 2:33 AM

That's alarming to hear! I hope the US government isn't dumb enough to make the same mistake for the third time. The only thing they'll manage to do again will be thousands of civilians suffering...

I'm surprised that I haven't read anything about this in german media - but the media here has been going down for a long time now.

(06-23-2010 10:12 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  BTW, the US led offensive is also being backed by Israel, the U.K., France and Germany, whcih all have forces or are sending forces that will be under U.S. control.

Actually, 80% of the german population is against the war in afghanistan, and I guess even more are against a new war in iran. Which doesn't mean that our 'democratic representatives' give a shit...
07-04-2010 2:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread