Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Look's Good!
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

RE: Look's Good!
01-17-2011 7:41 AM

Hey Kmacc45, I've been following this thread and know that you have purchased virtually all of the True Pheromones mens products. I hope that you plan on placing a couple of reviews in the contest threads.

So far there's only been one report placed, although the contest does run through the end of next month, so it may be that prople are holding off on reporting. But, you might as well get in on the change to win the contest and get yourself some free Pheromones. Big Grin

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-17-2011 7:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

01-18-2011 2:04 PM

(01-17-2011 7:41 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hey Kmacc45, I've been following this thread and know that you have purchased virtually all of the True Pheromones mens products. I hope that you plan on placing a couple of reviews in the contest threads.

So far there's only been one report placed, although the contest does run through the end of next month, so it may be that prople are holding off on reporting. But, you might as well get in on the change to win the contest and get yourself some free Pheromones. Big Grin

Me, with the vocabulary and writing skills of a 5th grader. I hesitate at the thought of trying to win some writing contest. I have a lawn service and writing and grammar has always been an uphill battle for me. Winning some free stuff does have its appends.
01-18-2011 2:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

01-18-2011 7:42 PM

It's not about writing ability kmacc45, its about reporting ability. Nobody here cares about how well you write, at least I hope they don't! What matters is the ability to detect what the different products do, if anything, and then to describe those observations.

Go ahead, post a repot on somehting you've been using in one of the contest threads.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-18-2011 7:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Den777
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2011 2:59 AM

Does anybody else have True Charisma? Has anyone used it as a stand alone with no cover?
02-15-2011 2:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread