Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Liquid Trust feedback for New User
Makpak
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Liquid Trust feedback for New User
05-25-2010 8:39 PM

Hello All,

New guy here, glad to find this forum, and looking to get acquainted with you peeps.
I was pretty much skeptical about pheromones at first but i'm openminded and decided to start off with Liquid Trust Enhanced to find out if this stuff helps or not.

Would like to get feedback and advice with people that have tried Liquid Trust Enhanced. I tried it today for the first time and was a little surprised but still not sure if its for me or if I put too much?....

I think I made a stupid mistake... because I decided to see if I get reactions on my workout today at the gym:s I thought what better place to practice on then my routine gym with routine people. I put 2 sprays on my nek and 1 on each wrist(4 sprays).
-1st half of my work out I did feel even more dominant, too dominant, like if people were intimidated even more than usual. But like I said i was a little skeptical from the start and didn't let it get to my head, "It's the placebo effect" I said to myself.
-BUt then out of nowhere I have a heated argument with this big Buff guy over a machine(yes very stupid indeed) but I didn't start it. I was starting to use the tricep machine and he demanded that I not use it because he was would use it after two sets of the bicep machine. I told him I would do a set while he finished his two bicep sets. To make it short he then got in my face and said he would rip my head off etc.. being myself I told him to pretty much F Off, ignored him and finished my set. He finished his sets and left after..

I'm very surprised this NEVER has happened before after going there for almost 2 years... so it's difficult for this to be just a coincedence and I also am respectful to others so I don't think this was my fault to cause the argument.-Could it be too much amount?, or -my sweat gave me even more androsterone?

Would really appreciate any of your advice guys:shy: Thanks
05-25-2010 8:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Liquid Trust feedback for New User
05-25-2010 9:21 PM

(05-25-2010 8:39 PM)Makpak Wrote:  Hello All,

New guy here, glad to find this forum, and looking to get acquainted with you peeps.
I was pretty much skeptical about pheromones at first but i'm openminded and decided to start off with Liquid Trust Enhanced to find out if this stuff helps or not.

Would like to get feedback and advice with people that have tried Liquid Trust Enhanced. I tried it today for the first time and was a little surprised but still not sure if its for me or if I put too much?....

I think I made a stupid mistake... because I decided to see if I get reactions on my workout today at the gym:s I thought what better place to practice on then my routine gym with routine people. I put 2 sprays on my nek and 1 on each wrist(4 sprays).
-1st half of my work out I did feel even more dominant, too dominant, like if people were intimidated even more than usual. But like I said i was a little skeptical from the start and didn't let it get to my head, "It's the placebo effect" I said to myself.
-BUt then out of nowhere I have a heated argument with this big Buff guy over a machine(yes very stupid indeed) but I didn't start it. I was starting to use the tricep machine and he demanded that I not use it because he was would use it after two sets of the bicep machine. I told him I would do a set while he finished his two bicep sets. To make it short he then got in my face and said he would rip my head off etc.. being myself I told him to pretty much F Off, ignored him and finished my set. He finished his sets and left after..

I'm very surprised this NEVER has happened before after going there for almost 2 years... so it's difficult for this to be just a coincedence and I also am respectful to others so I don't think this was my fault to cause the argument.-Could it be too much amount?, or -my sweat gave me even more androsterone?

Hmm..my husband happens to be one of those 'big buff' guys & I have noticed that most full strength pheromone blends can agitate him. If it's a blend specifically engineered to attract the opposite sex, then it can give rise to hostility in other men. My personal theory is that men with higher testosterone levels are more sensitive to 'mones (from personal experience), the bulkier a guy is the higher the test. level (I assume). My advice stick to smaller amounts of social Pheromones @ the gym such as Instant Shine from AD, or Open Windows from LP.
05-25-2010 9:21 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

05-26-2010 4:44 AM

Hi there

Well I have not tried the enhanced version. I do have the origonal which is pretty useless. Oxytocin is very volitile and needs to be refrigerated. It only lasts 3 minutes outside the body. It really doesnt act as a pheromone.

My guess from the various reviews I have read they enhanced it with a heavy dose of Androstenone. Arone is the peaceful masculine pheromone.

Your going to need to offset the aggressive tone of it with something like Alpha Androstenol. I also agree that in a gym setting your best bet is to go with a less aggressive vibe.

Tisha
05-26-2010 4:44 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-26-2010 5:39 PM

The enhanced version contains large amounts of none and Androsterone and has a strong metallic smell ...

worked nice for me but the high none content made it difficult to use with other mones.....

I discussed the topic if it's possible to make a volatile molecule that works like oxytocin largely with two friends ( one of them does research on bio - chemistry and hold a Dr's degree and has been interviewed by several large newspapers .... the other one is a chemist as well .. he will finish his Dr this year )

both told me that you would have to cut out the binding part out of the huge oxytocin molecule and to stabilize it and make it volatile

both said that they have no idea how they have done this and they said that they could imagine that it could be possible
the effects of the new molecule would not be exactly the same like with oxytocin

There must be something in the original formula that calmes people down and makes them less agressive
the original formula works better on elder people which have children
it causes to make especially man to clear their throat ( hrr...hmmm ) you know what i mean ...
it was the only thing that worked on my former Boss except to cops to calm him down !

still dont know what's in it Confused

NOW i believe in it !

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
05-26-2010 5:39 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-27-2010 12:57 PM

(05-25-2010 8:39 PM)Makpak Wrote:  Hello All,

Might be a case of roid rage. If there's none in the new enhanced version, that might have set him off also. I've found that none can lead to pretty ugly scenes if its used in an environment where aggression is common (e.g., in an mma gym or a hardcore powerlifting venue where at least some folks are on steroids).

A.
05-27-2010 12:57 PM
Vaccine
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

06-16-2010 9:27 PM

I am just learning that there is a new version from this thread. As for the old formulation, it did utterly nothing for me. From what I read and as Tisha mentioned, Oxytocin has a very short half-life.

I actually poured out the rest to make a custom to-go. Liquid trust has been a total disappointment for me.
06-16-2010 9:27 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How many of you get honest feedback from women? Fiedler 11 1,155 07-15-2018 6:10 PM
Last Post: WereWolf666
  Glace or Liquid trust ??? lokoloko 3 1,730 01-04-2014 7:52 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1
  Anyone tried Liquid Trust evensteven69 16 9,993 08-31-2011 5:08 AM
Last Post: Pheroman