Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LimitlessXS
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

LimitlessXS
09-07-2019 1:51 PM

Limitless is turning out to be favored by me.
I've worn it for several weeks, average dose is x2 sprays.

Self effects have been slight mood elevation, attention to detail, helps me to be more articulate, motivation, was more inclined to think "deep thoughts", lol. Caused difficulty sleeping.
Mood elevation is content/happy but not boisterous.
Attention to detail in multi tasking more effortlessly.
Improves my ability to find vocabulary words to best describe my thoughts and ideas.
Motivation, not as in wanting to do things so much as just doing what needs to be done and getting it finished.
Deep thoughts - found myself in my own head with philosophical ponderisms...
The days I wore this, I found myself having a difficult time going to sleep at night. There seems to be, for me, both a physical and mental stimulation that lingers long after application - we're talking 10+ hours later...not pleasant when you need go to bed and be up early the next day, but handy as hell applied earlier in the day to keep me going! I found my vitamin supplements could not be foregone on those days to help support energy output, my extra vitamin D and Bs seemed vital..

Others.
Plays surprisingly social with some.
Have had people who are normally more quiet sharing their thoughts and expounding on them more than normal.
Comfortable silences while being task focused to accomplish work projects, less idle chit chat that interfered with completing things Ok
Opened people to interpersonal conversations rather than being entrenched in their phones on break Big Grin

Overall, while I noticed in other some of the selfies I had for myself, it was really for they selfies that I fell in love with this blend. Still unlocking the potential, but REALLY liking it so far!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
09-07-2019 1:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: LimitlessXS
09-07-2019 3:30 PM

Nice review. I was looking at Limitless but passed it by.

I get the same self effects from a L-theanine suppliment...without the loss of sleep. However, I've found that if I take too much L-theanine that I think too deeply. This causes worry and anxiety.

There are plenty of articles on the effects of L-theanine. I find that it helps with focus...

Your reviews are always awesome!

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
09-07-2019 3:30 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: LimitlessXS
09-07-2019 10:59 PM

@Paradox I like the way this makes me feel energized. Not like XSport, that's more for endurance during physical activity, BUT Limitless does give me a sense of physical and mental preparedness, if that makes sense?

It's not like ThinkerXS, as that does keep me in my own head too much, to the point of the exclusion of others - and getting annoyed if I'm interrupted while working on something.

I let it sit for a while in my collection before finally testing it, concerned it might be too much like Thinker, but I have been very pleasantly surprised.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
09-07-2019 10:59 PM

Share This Thread