Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Like the reviews and am hoping for more
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 419
Thanks received:
932 thanks in 378 posts

Like the reviews and am hoping for more
04-27-2012 12:17 PM

Thus far, sounds like the feedback for this new line of products is pretty exciting. I liked both dbot's and misfit's extensive reviews of the Laid Brand and even nominated dbot's 1st posting because it was so detailed.

I am hoping to hear from Paradox soon, as I know he's in the middle of his run with the samplers. I also hope that terry0400 and as33156 have been able to get their hands on some, as I highly value their opinions. Paradox's review will be interesting, being that he offers some of the bluntest assessments I've read here at pherotruth.

Everyone that has perused this site know that I'm a Liquid Alchemy Labs true believer. However, dbot's gushing review of the Laid Brand, which incorporates Chris's Alphe Dream chemistry has forced me to reconsider his line.

I have a few questions, and they are directed primarily at dbot and misfit, who sound like they have their fingers on the pulse of these products. Some may be more directed towards dbot, because of his extensive experiences with many brands, but everyone that has used this line, feel free:

1)If one is using Laid Products, would there really be a need for a social like Glace? Based on both dbot's and misfit's anecdotes, it sounds like Laid is already doing what Glace and androstadienone were designed to accomplish.
2)Misfit described the scent of Laid as aqua di gio-ish. Given that, would the Wolf scent be too much of a clash with it? The reason I ask this is because I'm about to order another bottle of AV, but was planning on getting it in the Wolf scent, which in my opinion, is the greatest scent I've ever worn, bar none.
3)How pronounced have the effects been when using the bodywash/shampoo ONLY?

I could've asked way more about this brand, but once some of the pherotruth vets chime in, I'll be able to come to my own conclusions. In all likelihood, I'm going to order the bodywash/shampoo at the very least. Honestly, having read most of his posts, I've never seen dbot give such a glowing review as this, so it definitely caught my eye.
04-27-2012 12:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156
Login or register to remove all advertising

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11253
Thanks received:
7692 thanks in 2594 posts

RE: Like the reviews and am hoping for more
04-27-2012 12:21 PM

(04-27-2012 12:17 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Thus far, sounds like the feedback for this new line of products is pretty exciting. I liked both dbot's and misfit's extensive reviews of the Laid Brand and even nominated dbot's 1st posting because it was so detailed.

I am hoping to hear from Paradox soon, as I know he's in the middle of his run with the samplers. I also hope that terry0400 and as33156 have been able to get their hands on some, as I highly value their opinions. Paradox's review will be interesting, being that he offers some of the bluntest assessments I've read here at pherotruth.

Everyone that has perused this site know that I'm a Liquid Alchemy Labs true believer. However, dbot's gushing review of the Laid Brand, which incorporates Chris's Alphe Dream chemistry has forced me to reconsider his line.

I have a few questions, and they are directed primarily at dbot and misfit, who sound like they have their fingers on the pulse of these products. Some may be more directed towards dbot, because of his extensive experiences with many brands, but everyone that has used this line, feel free:

1)If one is using Laid Products, would there really be a need for a social like Glace? Based on both dbot's and misfit's anecdotes, it sounds like Laid is already doing what Glace and androstadienone were designed to accomplish.
2)Misfit described the scent of Laid as aqua di gio-ish. Given that, would the Wolf scent be too much of a clash with it? The reason I ask this is because I'm about to order another bottle of AV, but was planning on getting it in the Wolf scent, which in my opinion, is the greatest scent I've ever worn, bar none.

I could've asked way more about this brand, but once some of the pherotruth vets chime in, I'll be able to come to my own conclusions. In all likelihood, I'm going to order the bodywash/shampoo at the very least. Honestly, having read most of his posts, I've never seen dbot give such a glowing review as this, so it definitely caught my eye.

Hi Daflixisin,

Unfortunately I was to late to the party so no LAID Products for me. Scratch_one-s_head Maybe terry has some though.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2012 12:22 PM by as33156.)
04-27-2012 12:21 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 419
Thanks received:
932 thanks in 378 posts

04-27-2012 12:33 PM

Hi Daflixisin,

Unfortunately I was to late to the party so no LAID Products for me. Scratch_one-s_head Maybe terry has some though.[/QUOTE]

Shoot, that's too bad. Which means you will probably have to wait for my review, as I will likely go for it.

Even though their reviews aren't designed for me, the gals that have posted their observations (halo, sillykitty) have been glowing as well, and they aren't noobies to this sited. So, more credence there.
04-27-2012 12:33 PM
Thanks given by as33156
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
1986 thanks in 812 posts

04-27-2012 1:38 PM

Yeah, I am definitely a fan of these products. I think there is no need for extra Androstadienone with Laid stuff since it seems to have quite a bit already. But I suspect that dressing the mix up with a little Glace would be very nice. Maybe with a shot of Androstenone on top, like Turn Up The Heat or New Pheromone Additive. I keep meaning to try mixing the stuff but I've just been at home writing most days lately.

The scent is nice but extremely light. I haven't had trouble with it interfering in the other fragrances I wore at all, since it is easily overpowered.

I've wanted to test the two products separately, but since testing opportunities have been scarce I still haven't.
04-27-2012 1:38 PM
Thanks given by as33156, Dafixisin
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
222 thanks in 64 posts

04-27-2012 2:14 PM

(04-27-2012 12:17 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  I have a few questions, and they are directed primarily at dbot and misfit, who sound like they have their fingers on the pulse of these products. Some may be more directed towards dbot, because of his extensive experiences with many brands, but everyone that has used this line, feel free:

1) I haven't found the need at all to add a social as I think Laid has social qualities already. By this I mean that it seems to be a mood lifter for both yourself and others. I don't think adding Glace would hurt it, but I don't think it is necessary either. If anything, I've been wanting to add an alpha product like A314 or a bit of New Pheromone Additive to see how this steers Laid. However, this would be more of a night/bar combo rather than a day one.

2) Don't worry about scent clashing. Most shampoos out there are scented yet none of them really clash with cologne use. Laid is no different. What I mean is that the scent isn't a powerhouse, it'll sit in your hair and give off whiffs, but it won't be overpowering the room. I've used different scents with Laid and don't have problems with them.

3) I've only used the shampoo and paste together since I wanted to make the most out of my sample. I think It's always better to use both since you'll get probably about twice the pheromones. Also, I don't use Laid as a body wash so the paste helps me get a good dose of the Pheromones.

I really would love to hear more about the Laid formula from Chris at Alpha Dream. So far I think it was a success as both a hair product and a phero product.
04-27-2012 2:14 PM
Thanks given by as33156, Dafixisin
Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1278
Thanks received:
3373 thanks in 1429 posts

04-27-2012 2:21 PM

I just spoke with Adam today, and I believe that Laid Brand will be sponsoring the May Post of the Month contest, so I'm guessing that you'll see more reviews rolling in as well.

We still haven't finalized the award(s)? But should so so shortly and we'll announce the contest when we do

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we left on those we leave behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
04-27-2012 2:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, halo0073

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web