Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Like A BAWSSSS!
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Like A BAWSSSS!
05-28-2015 12:04 PM

So I FINALLY FINALLY received my order about an hour ago or that's at least when I brought in mail Lol It took 12 days from purchase to showing up on my doorstep but that is not the fault of pt, I contacted john asked if I could do an order via money order because my credit card was acting up and was waiting on a new one. After he received payment which was the Friday before the holiday I received an email on Saturday saying it was processed Sunday Monday no mail Tuesday it was shipped Thursday in my hands. All I can say is just from opening the package I was in awe by the packaging tiny treasure chests and gold satchels come one that's the most impressive package I've received from any company to date. So I just couldn't wait any longer I'm home today only going to run some errands but I had to take a test ride so I sprayed One spray of treasureful shine in aqua Di gio and off the bat I love the scent, I haven't warn ADG in about 10 years but this to me smells better than the real thing. So I spray One spray to Adams Apple and roughly I feel kinda confident not really like a crack the whip boss type and not a playboy type but dare I say it like a Yolo swag idk that's the best way to describe it like middle of July bonfire on the beach with great friends and beers kinda feel, and it's now an hour and change since I applied it's not as prominent but I still feel really good. I wonder now how this would mix with some instant shine. Oh and btw I also received a sample of Captain thanks john. I just don't know how to use it as I am a self employed graphics designer not in an office building setting.
05-28-2015 12:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Like A BAWSSSS!
05-28-2015 1:39 PM

okay so I'm at the Starbucks after some grocery shopping and the selfies seem to be gone I'm still in a good mood.. Not much to report so far from others some people seem to notice me in the supermarket and made a whole for me and were kinder I believe and someone got the door for me for no reason. So some slight respect maybe
05-28-2015 1:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread