Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Legal Calif. pot? Some growers bummed
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Legal Calif. pot? Some growers bummed
03-24-2010 7:03 PM

Quote:REDWAY, Calif. - The smell of pot hung heavy in the air as men with dreadlocks and gray beards contemplated a nightmarish possibility in this legendary region of outlaw marijuana growers: legal weed.

Rest of story HERE!!

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
03-24-2010 7:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Legal Calif. pot? Some growers bummed
03-25-2010 10:12 AM

Humboldt weed the best in the world???? Obviously the Humboldt Hippies have never tried B.C. Bud!!!! :good3:

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-25-2010 10:12 AM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

03-25-2010 11:55 AM

(03-25-2010 10:12 AM)PapaWolf Wrote:  Humboldt weed the best in the world???? Obviously the Humboldt Hippies have never tried B.C. Bud!!!! :good3:

Or Maui Wowie :good3:

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
03-25-2010 11:55 AM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-26-2010 7:43 AM

hehe or the stuff in Dam!! hehe gold dust isolator Mrgreen
03-26-2010 7:43 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-26-2010 10:42 AM

Personally... I'd rather munch back some sweet B.C. Blue Shroomies than cough and hack back any weed at all Mrgreen

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-26-2010 10:42 AM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-26-2010 3:00 PM

(03-25-2010 10:12 AM)PapaWolf Wrote:  Humboldt weed the best in the world???? Obviously the Humboldt Hippies have never tried B.C. Bud!!!! :good3:

Mtnjim Wrote:Or Maui Wowie :good3:

" "For decades, the outlaws, rebels and aging hippies of Humboldt County have been hoping for legalization. But now that it appears at hand, many clandestine growers fear it will flood the market with cheap, corporate-grown weed and destroy their way of life.

About 20 pot growers gathered on a patio outside the meeting Tuesday to discuss the dilemma posed by legalized pot. Many wore baseball caps and jeans, just like farmers anywhere else in America. No one addressed anyone else by name, a local custom driven by fear of arrest, but that didn't stop some in the group from lighting up their crop.

Talk of 'the holy bud'
Many complained that legalization would put them in the same bind as other small farmers struggling to compete against large-scale agribusinesses.

A dreadlocked younger grower who said he had already been to prison for marijuana objected that no one could replicate the quality of the region's weed. When he was a kid, he said, "Humboldt nuggets "” that was like the holy grail."

"Anyone can grow marijuana," he said. "But not everyone can grow the super-heavies, the holy bud."
"

"The holy bud"...lol. Amen. Angel

I remember Humbolt and Maui Wowie Yes...Acapulco Gold...Panama Red...Thai Stick...might as well tip ma hat to the Jamaicans, too.Hi

Aaaaah, the good old days. Smoke

Bella
03-26-2010 3:00 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

03-26-2010 4:25 PM

(03-26-2010 3:00 PM)Bella Wrote:  Aaaaah, the good old days. Smoke

Bella

You left out the 4 finger $10 "lids".Eek

---Lazerous Long
03-26-2010 4:25 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

03-26-2010 10:37 PM

(03-26-2010 4:25 PM)Mtnjim Wrote:  You left out the 4 finger $10 "lids".Eek
What about Thailand Budda sticks and good old genuine opiated Pakastani hashish man did that get ya trippin the light fantastic, yep throw in some Californian sunshine ( L * S * D * ) and it was a mix made in heaven. :good3:

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-26-2010 10:37 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-27-2010 5:50 PM

Ahhhhhhh.... Gold Seal Hash.... hehhe.. Ya kow what... I swear.. Our city hasn't seen even a crumb of hash in many years.... people around here just aren;t into like they use to be..... not even that crappy crumbly choke for days after smoking it blonde hash LOL

Ooo and if we're gonna talk about the old days we can't forget honey oil LOL

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2010 5:50 PM by PapaWolf.)
03-27-2010 5:50 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-27-2010 6:50 PM

(03-26-2010 10:37 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  What about Thailand Budda sticks and good old genuine opiated Pakastani hashish man did that get ya trippin the light fantastic, yep throw in some Californian sunshine ( L * S * D * ) and it was a mix made in heaven. :good3:

Thailand Budda Sticks/Thai Sticks are one in the same! :wink3: Big Grin There was also Alaskan Thunderfuck, forgot about that one, lol.

(03-27-2010 5:50 PM)PapaWolf Wrote:  Ooo and if we're gonna talk about the old days we can't forget honey oil LOL

Honey oil? You mean....ketamine?...i. e., cat valium, special K, super acid, super C, jet, K, green? Eek Eek Eek Dodgy That is some EVIL shit!...and it wasn't any part of "the good old days", not for me anyways....and I'm sure not for anybody else who was unsuspectingly dosed with it! I hope you mean hash oil....the good shit.

Bella
03-27-2010 6:50 PM

Share This Thread