Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Layering
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
847 thanks in 368 posts

Layering
12-18-2016 11:30 AM

I've seen others discuss that they 'layer' pheromone blends throughout the day. I do this on weekends when I know I am going to go out. I vary it quite a bit. I will start with an application at 8am and apply another every four hours. What varies is the actual pheromone blend.

I bring this up because I wonder how the others that layer throughout the day feel it is working for them.

Last night was particularly entertaining. I slept in so my first application was at 10am instead of 8am. Just one spray of Bliss to my lower belly. At noon I added three sprays of Turn Up The Heat (one on wrist, one on stomach, one on side of neck). At 4pm I hit myself with three sprays of Thinker from XS. Then right before going out around 7:45 I added two sprays of The Hookup and one of Connections. I added 3 sprays of Cohesion at Midnight but I was already toast by then.

I was at an 80s show and I experienced the velcro effect that many discuss. One older woman (with a pretty nice body!) made herself very available to me> I just couldn't get by her face. She was enamored. I do not use statements like this often. My buddy was egging me on and I kept telling him I couldn't. He's like "just get your dick sucked." At one point I recognized I was surrounded by chicks. One was pretty hot and we spoke a couple times where she initiated. I thought I'd have plenty of time to make a move, but her and her friend left before I did. She rubbed up against me several times just as probably five other chicks did. Peeps were dancing in place. I really fucked that one up. I need to strike IMMEDIATELY. I always think I've got time - let her stew...STOP THINKING THAT!

That one older lady just wouldn't give up. She placed herself smack dab in front of me and intentionally was rubbing her ass into my cock.. I saw other girls in close proximity that were with guys checking me out too. It was a lot of fun. That was the first time I've seen anything from The Hookup. I clearly think that the Turn Up The Heat was playing a part from earlier in the day (noon) and I gotta think that Connections also had a role.

That's a long write up just to find what others think of layering, but I am curious of others' experiences. Last night was tremendous fun. I think I had a legitimate shot at the hot chick. And the velcro thing...wow. That would be great at a party full of hotties, BUT not just hotties stick to the velcro if you know what I mean.

Thoughts on layering?
12-18-2016 11:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, RedEyes, sunnyday
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2273
Thanks received:
2554 thanks in 1314 posts

RE: Layering
12-18-2016 12:42 PM

Yes I layer.

I used to toss on m3x at noon and AM 2014 around 5 pm. I am thinking a gentle alpha is better during the day before a night of seduction. I remember the days of layering A314 and Turn Up The Heat.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
12-18-2016 12:42 PM
Thanks given by RedEyes
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 159
Thanks received:
925 thanks in 439 posts

12-18-2016 3:17 PM

I rarely ever layer. I think it makes consistency a problem. You can't tell if it's the old app that has evolved into something else or the new app working like its supposed to.
12-18-2016 3:17 PM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 258
Thanks received:
162 thanks in 59 posts

12-20-2016 3:57 PM

I don't know why but I have this paranoid feeling that pheromones decrease in range as time progresses. So yes I do layer sometimes. Sometimes I put on wolf during the day, and then I add a drop of New Pheromone Additive when I am going out or something. Sometimes I just drop on a random mix on an old application to see what it would do.

-One time I layered New pheromone additive on an old application of 5 drops of nude alpha/80 mcgs of Androstadienone/4 sprays of glace........was a disaster. People ignoring me, talking over me, etc

-Other time I layered New Pheromone Additive on an old application of 5-6 drops of Wolf and had the whole class kissing my butt

I believe it depends on the ratios of Androstenone to the buffers...Too much Androstenone ruins anyones day haha
12-20-2016 3:57 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2273
Thanks received:
2554 thanks in 1314 posts

12-20-2016 6:18 PM

Tried layering p75 at 2.5 mcg at noon today with AM 2014 at 4:30 pm today.. Bad news... Too talkative and social during AM time... Turned me into gabber with all that disinhibition with p75... Just a heads up I wouldn't layer these two in the future.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
12-20-2016 6:18 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 398
Thanks received:
2097 thanks in 795 posts

12-21-2016 7:16 AM

No doubt that this topic was started in response to my current experiments with layering M3X and Imprint. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Paradox-s-S...of-Alchemy

The theory behind layering is that some residue or some sort of conversion has occurred and the new application benefits from the residue and/or converted mones.

I have read on the old Lovescent forums that Alpha Androstenol converts to Androstenone on the skin. I have also read that Androstenone is very sticky and may stay on the skin more than 12 hours (unproven?). I searched briefly for the post on lovescent but I could not find it. I did find several posts on Google but they are echoes of the original theory. I'm not sure that this is actually proven in a real scientific experiment.

Whatever residue or converted mones is skin mixed with a reapplication. Assuming that everything converts or just burns off the initial application is different from what it was hours prior.

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader"--- John Quincy Adams
12-21-2016 7:16 AM
Thanks given by TrojanMagician

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Stupid Question About Layering andromun 5 1,729 03-30-2012 6:54 AM
Last Post: Sptsmed