Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lal, true pheromones or alpha dream?
Skayna
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 3 posts

Lal, true pheromones or alpha dream?
11-06-2012 10:48 AM

Hi all!! =)
So im pretty new to all of this!
I was wondering if anyone could help.

Im trying to decide what mones to buy that will be the best.
Ive been looking into
alpha dream- Achar
true pheromones
LAL

im a 23 year old female. Im in a long term relationship, though its grown more like brother and sister or best friends, im looking to respark the romanticism and passion. I also work in public relations so something that may be of help at work too.

Thank you for your help!

Donna
11-06-2012 10:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3549
Thanks received:
2467 thanks in 947 posts

RE: Lal, true pheromones or alpha dream?
11-06-2012 11:01 AM

I've tried all three companies. I'm in a long term relationship (married 9 years). and I work with people.

All three companies are legit.

True Pheromones holds sales pretty regularly, so I'd suggest signing up for their news letters. You can score much better deals that way. Otherwise they are not the best deal out there.

I've only tried a couple of the cheaper women's products from LAL. The products worked well, the shipping is fast and cheap.

Alpha Dream... I've only tried Glace, Alfa Donna and some single molecules, but I can say that they make awesome products. And I've read reviews for Achar. I hear it is pretty awesome stuff. If you do get it, start small with just one spray the first few days then work up to two sprays. Alpha Dream makes pretty potent stuff and sometimes less is better than more. Their bottles last FOREVER and yield fun results.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 11:02 AM by AlternativeGirl.)
11-06-2012 11:01 AM
Thanks given by Skayna
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1547
Thanks received:
857 thanks in 435 posts

11-06-2012 11:05 AM

Hello and welcome here!

Once you're a newbie, buy from Garry (LAL). His products have always given me blatant hits, therefore you'll spot them easily. Once you're more experienced, you can buy from Chris (A-D). His products work just fine, but are, IMO, intended to more experienced users.

It is important, though, to understand a product before you go for another buy. Don't fall to the temptation of buying several products at once or you'll never fully understand the big picture of each.

Love Potion has several options for girls, as well.

Fly
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 11:05 AM by Fly So Hi.)
11-06-2012 11:05 AM
Thanks given by Skayna, LL21
Akelah
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 826
Thanks received:
918 thanks in 352 posts

11-06-2012 11:50 AM

Hi there Skayna!

I never tried True Pheromones. I have Maui Kiss and She Wolf from LAL and like them very much. Maui Kiss effects are not so different from Achar IMO, so that may be a good option if you don't want to spend much, and specially if your not in US, because their shipping is crazy cheap and still fast.

Alpha dreams products are great. If you don't have problems in spending some money I'm sure it's great to start, specially if you order it scented and use it just like a Cologne. I just got Achar and Alfa Dona from the post office. I tried both in samples (when your order something ask for samples of something else you'd like to try) and loved it so much I had to order. Achar works nice and romantic in my long term relationship, as it brings intimacy and sweetness. But to spice things up you'll gonna need something else besides sweet blends: copulins!

The easier way to use cops are in Love Potion (under "occo's"), but my favorite source is the powerful Desire Me (oil) and Desire Me Plus (spray), from pheromoneXS. Cops are stinky and need to dry down some 10 minutes after you apply and before you go out, but OMG, do they work wonders!!!! Your SO will pursue you around crazy horny, I'm sure!

The company which has the best products for me is PheromoneXS. The results are obvious and powerful. I'd recommend you take a look there, now or when you're more experienced. Even the socials unisexy products work wonders with my BF (flirt and connections).

Good luck! Oh and welcome to the forum Smile

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
11-06-2012 11:50 AM
Skayna
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 3 posts

11-06-2012 11:52 AM

Thank you so much for getting back to me!

So ive decided to give LAL try, however i find the website quite difficult to figure out the effects of each product, i find the other websites easier to figure out. So primarily looking at my relationship and the desire to regain romanticism and passion, which products should i be looking at?

Thanks again!
D
11-06-2012 11:52 AM

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3549
Thanks received:
2467 thanks in 947 posts

11-06-2012 4:33 PM

If you decided to go with LAL, I can tell you that with my experience with Possess and the Passion Copulin Concentrate... I got my money's worth, but the results were not as impressive as I have seen with other products. They were not very expensive, and they did work to some extent.... so I wasn't displeased... I guess I am just spoiled. They worked fine, just not blow-your-mind amazing.

You might have better results with Maui Kiss or Nude

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
11-06-2012 4:33 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3375 thanks in 1535 posts

11-06-2012 7:02 PM

I would truly truly say start at LP. You want cops for sure and they have several options. The OCCO line is my favorite. For passion you want Sexpionage or Blatant Invitation. I have products from LOve Scent, LP, Alpha Dream, True Pheromones, Androtics, LAL, Spellbound and PheromoneXS. LPs are the best.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 7:03 PM by halo0073.)
11-06-2012 7:02 PM
Thanks given by thundr, AlternativeGirl
Skayna
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 3 posts

11-07-2012 7:27 AM

Thank you for all the information!
I can't wait to try these brands!
I decided on pheromone xs desire me and innocent to start with, I think I would love to try love potions and alpha dream as well! Ill let everyone know how my newbie experience goes!

Once again thank u!

Donna
11-07-2012 7:27 AM
Thanks given by Akelah, AlternativeGirl
Skayna
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 3 posts

11-08-2012 9:42 PM

Also put in an order for the november trial pack from love potion as head so many great things!!!

Cant wait to see how i get on!

Thank you all Smile

d
11-08-2012 9:42 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3876
Thanks received:
3353 thanks in 1621 posts

11-16-2012 9:15 AM

(11-08-2012 9:42 PM)Skayna Wrote:  Also put in an order for the november trial pack from love potion as head so many great things!!!

Cant wait to see how i get on!

Thank you all Smile

d

LOL ME TOO! ME TOO! I just got the link that my package is flitting its way to me now...I'm hoping to get it before the holiday!jumpy

You picked a great month to try a LP sampler! You'll get a taste of LOTS of phero blends this way! I will TRY to keep from GUSHING over LP but I really do love them. You are SO fortunate to be starting out on the right foot! I bought a number of products BEFORE finding this forum and I got suckered out of some $. Thankfully not a lot though. I've ordered from Love Essentials, Love Scent, Love Potion and Alpha Dream and my best performing and consistently hitting products have been from LP & AD. Their products are very potent IMO and with LP & AD unscented phero blends it's easy to OD just because they ARE so effective...more bang for your buck, as a little dab'll do ya! I LOVE getting ALL the bang for my buck that I can after realizing I'd been scammed by website bogusness!

The peeps on this forum are awesome and you won't get bamboozled if you do your homework here first! Happy experimentation!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-16-2012 9:15 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Differences Between LPMP/ALPHA DREAM Single Molecues? Honeycake 23 5,894 01-31-2013 5:14 PM
Last Post: halo0073
  Favorite Products From Love Scent/Liquid Alchemy Labs & Alpha Dream Sarafina 35 10,337 01-30-2013 9:54 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
Its My Birthday! Alpha Dream Exotique or Donna Amore?! SportyCurve5 4 2,239 07-27-2012 7:53 AM
Last Post: fluffygirl12
  Need Recs for Alpha Dream Honeycake 19 6,768 06-03-2012 1:50 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Any Luck with Alpha Dream Products? luckystars3 33 12,097 05-31-2012 5:44 AM
Last Post: halo0073