Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Laid shampoo and styling paste
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
748 thanks in 280 posts

Laid shampoo and styling paste
03-27-2012 1:16 PM

I received my samples yesterday and waited until after working out at lunch today to try them out. Yes the sample bottle is hard as a rock and can't squeeze the product out, but I understand there is a pump on the regular one and that would rectify that problem. Plus, it was free, so no complaints here LOL. I will say that I do not normally get much of a self effect from a lot of products, but after washing my hair and using it as a body wash I did feel rather upbeat and not tired as I normally do after working out.

The paste goes a long way and I liked both so much that I just placed an order for two bottles of the shampoo and one of the paste. I enjoyed it enough after using it today to go ahead and place my order. Thanks for the sample and you have a new customer as of a few minutes ago Smile
03-27-2012 1:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dorfmeister
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Laid shampoo and styling paste - Sptsmed - 03-27-2012 1:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Laid Brand Dirty Clean and Paste dorfmeister 2 92 09-10-2014 8:30 PM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Laid Paste -great but too social? Spearfisher 5 719 05-21-2013 5:29 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  Laid Paste - Review xtraspecial 3 619 05-13-2013 3:57 PM
Last Post: Kahotep
  Laid: Men's Hair Styling Paste and Shampoo. Initial thoughts Gojira 4 1,653 04-23-2013 5:24 AM
Last Post: Kahotep
Thumbs Up A Week With LAID Brand Shampoo & Texture Paste dbot 30 4,457 11-17-2012 1:37 PM
Last Post: ??????