Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Laid Brand shampoo and paste
maxx55
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 17 posts

Laid Brand shampoo and paste
04-24-2012 4:34 PM

I asked for laid samples a while ago and got them within a week so thanks Smile. I know it's been awhile and I didnt have time before to write a review. I've only used it once so maybe my findings aren't that "solid". I used the shampoo and lathered and rinsed it out and later put the paste in my hair along with a few other everyday hair care products I use. I went to an event at my school. Nothing out the ordinary. People I knew well were the same as always. Some people I don't talk to often or never talked seemed to not notice me. I was in a very spaced out, maybe a little down kind of mood. I had no reason to be and I cant say that it was definitely the hair products so I'm not sure. People around me didnt seem to get down though. So that was my experience of the laid products for the first day. Maybe I'll be able to try it again another day since I still have enough left.
04-24-2012 4:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Laid Brand shampoo and paste - maxx55 - 04-24-2012 4:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Laid Brand And Lap Dances SyraBrian 17 1,923 09-25-2013 9:30 AM
Last Post: SyraBrian
  Laid Paste -great but too social? Spearfisher 5 531 05-21-2013 5:29 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  Laid Paste - Review xtraspecial 3 470 05-13-2013 3:57 PM
Last Post: Kahotep
  Laid: Men's Hair Styling Paste and Shampoo. Initial thoughts Gojira 4 1,332 04-23-2013 5:24 AM
  Laid Brand Review Pheromaven 3 641 04-23-2013 5:08 AM