Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
LIIK V2 Test Vial
bond_55
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: LIIK V2 Test Vial
08-21-2013 9:31 AM

(11-09-2012 1:42 AM)lifeisgood7 Wrote:  6-7 dabs

today was hit city

went to hooters

the 2nd i walk in, i get a "who is that guy look????" from a waitress

crazy blatant. she walks pasts me and her eyes are still glued on me.

i am starting to get used to the feeling now

times like these, i am like how the fck are these people experiencing my mone cloud so fast.

then i realize its because they are reading my body language. there is a pass in L2K that allows you to be the sh%t with no care in the world. the thing is you have to allow the product to work on you and work with the product. it will guide you. and yes i am personifying the product. its that real.

i sit down, chill for a bit, and i am either getting stares or i am getting glances

that is the thing i notice with this product. the women are either in a complete trance and stare -or- they glance at you repeatedly and look away. you become the hot chick. its the craziest thing in the world. its like dam, this is how it feels.

im sitting down and i am feeling someone burning me. i turn around and this african american chick is staring me down. our eyes lock and boom: trance city.

once you have them in your radar and make eye contact, they will stare for a very long time. i have noticed this over and over. a very long stare. super long. however long you are thinking in your mind....double that. its seriously not a stare, its a trance

i call the shots with this product on. before with just Wolf, a coworker of mine would out-Alpha me. not anymore. i'm the big shot now.

he sits back and lets me run the show. one thing i have noticed with this particular co-worker is he is inviting me to go places all the time and he calls me every day now to hang out. cool plus. a negative? he is subtly trying to manipulate me by passively becoming my friend to allow me to get comfortable so i wont put him in his place if need be

he also requires my attention all the time. its actually getting annoying now. i am doing my best to ignore it but i know the ignoring will turn to resentment, so i am going to talk to him tomorrow about it

the greatest thing about this product? it gives you a pass to be a pimp. i was making the craziest sex looks with my waitress. she ate it up every time. super charm.

i have to calm down for a second as i type this. ok.

i feel like i am gaining a pass into womankind. their subtleties and cues. everything becomes slow motion. i keep having sex with them with just my eyes. and they give it right back. they know what time it is. at first they are caught off guard because i am so present. the women also seem not to be used to it. they are caught off guard at first and then then play the game. and they give you such a hugeeee cup of their femininity. drink up.

of course the main goal here is to get laid and i plan on taking this bad boy to the club once i get full bottle (definitely starting a thread for that. i feel like there are many dimensions to this product. every time i think i figured something out, boom i get hit with something else)

but dammmm this eye sex is the shit. its a pass into a new world. ive had this experience before in pre-mone days but it was every once in a blue moon. i also notice in the past when that slow motion eye contact happens, it is the woman signaling to you, she is down to get smashed if u play your cards right

now, it happens over. and over. and over. i get surprised when it doesnt

another plus about this product: i am so present in all my interactions. i zone in on the person and the rest of world no longer exists

work?

i order jimmy johns and a delivery chick comes over. she is a super cute, 18 yr old, italian chick and i am so sexual with her its ridiculous. she was putty in my hands. i take off her hat and put my hand in her hair and massage her neck. i put her face in my hands and just stare into her eyes and bite my lips. boom eye sex.

i am 100% sure if i leaned in for a kiss, she wouldve loved it. i score her number and we have a date this weekend. the only time i have been this forward and confident with a chick is when i am drunk and in the club. i mean i seriously just met this chick and i have my hand in her hair and looking into her eyes

she walks away with weak knees and out of breath, she doesnt know what to do with herself. i felt like i f%cked her and sent her home lol.

the girl that i am seducing? i hav to recalibrate it. she is flirting with me super hard and she is constantly touching me, looking for reasons to but into my conversation. i think she wants me so bad she has no clue what to do with herself. she is super duper super crazy hot. craazzzyyyy hot. and its like she is in my hands and i dont even want her lol. its so awkard to watch her chase me. its like she has to dust off her "i have a crush on a boy tool kit" from middle school before she got tits in high school

and oh man, the looks she gives me. i realize she is no longer giving me the lustful sexy eyes anymore. she is giving me everything. fully exposing herself to me. just telling me "here i am, what are you going to do with it?"

the reason i say i have to recalibrate or better yet shift gears, it is moving to far into the comfort zone even though she is signaling me to be physical. i want the physical to be on my terms, not hers. so i am going to freeze her out a little bit to create the emotinal tension and then from there, when she starts chasing hard core, just jump right into sexual. classic push pull.

in conclusion, i am going f&ck the sh^t out of her. i cant wait.

you have to love women, if you allow them to be them and have an active role in the seduction, they will make sure the sex is phenomenal

i am hoping and praying this product does not taper off like Wolf did. when i first wore it, great hits for about a week or two and then everything turned buddy buddy and best friends with everyone. in comparison, the vibe then was very, very, monotone. very cold and crafty. very magical in the sense that everyone adores you and is your best friend. good old wolf.

l2k?

this is some next level ish.

its like BOOM BITCH this is me motherfc%kers!

enjoy my mothafcking presence!

however, there is a duality about it. while samuel jackson is yelling that out, there is liam nesson in a deep dark seductive voice that is saying

hmmmm. i feel so good. come here one and all. i will make you feel good. let your hair down and lets frolic for i am the sexiness person alive.

ive said it before, great product. its a rollercoaster the second you put it on.
makes everyday an adventure

Thanks for the nice report.
I am thinking about pulling a tigger om LIIK2 - can you suggest if I should buy a specific fragrance (Leather & Steel, Black Spice or Musk, or unscented).

Thanks
08-21-2013 9:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vipcody
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

08-22-2013 3:23 AM

LIIK V2 I choose fragrance tasteless,. How? How is effect Is genuine? Need with what? Trouble you to tell me.
08-22-2013 3:23 AM
vipcody
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

08-22-2013 3:32 AM

The first time I've used this product effect how? Is that sure? Seeking advice
08-22-2013 3:32 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

OmegaM41
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 111
Thanks received:
105 thanks in 44 posts

08-26-2013 10:47 PM

(08-21-2013 9:31 AM)bond_55 Wrote:  Thanks for the nice report.
I am thinking about pulling a tigger om LIIK2 - can you suggest if I should buy a specific fragrance (Leather & Steel, Black Spice or Musk, or unscented).

Thanks

Hey bond, I have L2K v2 in Leather & Steel and am a fan. It has kind of a sweet smell, maybe a little vanilla in there, but still masculine and not too overpowering. Think it smells like a nice cologne, and the ladies are a fan of the scent as well. I've heard great things about Black Spice as well though, so I think either would be a good choice. Probably comes down to whether you want a sweeter smell or a more spicy/peppery smell.

PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, Love Boat, SOB, Exotica, Mascot, Crush, Bliss, Connections, Vibe, Odyssey
LAL: Bad Wolf, SXD-9, Max-T-150, Overdose, Nude Alpha, Nude, Dirty Primitive, Asian, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
Alpha Dream: L2K v1, L2K v2, Corporativo, Glace
Apex: Core, CV3, APX
Androtics: A314, Ammo, IS, IO, IH, IJ, TUTH, TAA, P74, MX432, MX297
08-26-2013 10:47 PM
Thanks given by DssMaster
holyshoot
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 6 posts

08-29-2013 12:46 PM

Hey Lifeisgood,

Great review! But at the same time a bummer that you had to go through a depression.

But I have a question, how many spray would you use? And where would you spray it?
08-29-2013 12:46 PM
Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
162 thanks in 91 posts

08-30-2013 11:07 AM

Just got mine 2day, ordered express after reading some threads Big Grin
I will consider a break from my other tests just to spin this and possible Glace at the town this weekend.
Dienone has never given me depression so im not worried about that. Im more worried about cougars kidnapping me and keeping me as a sex toy P

Current Stash:

Core, Imprint,
LAL: AV, WOLF, NA, Hypnotica, DP, primitive, OD, SXD-69, BW
AD: A314 (2009V), IS, IJ, AMMO, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, P102, MX297
PheromoneXS: SOB-XS, Xist-XS, Flirt-XS, XS100, XS106B, Ascend-XS, Cohesion spray+oil, Evolve, Connection-XS, Bliss-XS, Odyssey-XS, XS111-DJ, Xs113 Taboo,
HAX: M512, C4, X22, WMB, Pherocide, Ladykiller, Black Ops, Element X.
Alpha Dream: Glace, LIIK V2, AM
08-30-2013 11:07 AM
doctordonald
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1028
Thanks received:
266 thanks in 171 posts

08-30-2013 12:02 PM

(08-30-2013 11:07 AM)Jojje Wrote:  Im more worried about cougars kidnapping me and keeping me as a sex toy P

be not afraid, ha ha ha ha.

And the time I got hits from l2k, it was the same obvious knowledge that I was getting ioi's, the same slo-mo knowledge, the same lack of inhibition on part of everyone, and the same idgaf attitude life is typed about. Been using certo, corpo, and glace lately. And journaling if any of you would like to see my alpha dream experiences.

Check out my journal. Advice, suggestions, stories welcomed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-my-journal--9194

Alpha Dream:
L2K v2
Alpha Maschio
Certo (for work)
Corpo
Glace

Apex:
Core Fury
Imprint Sandalwood
Titan sample

Hax:
X22
M512
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2013 9:42 PM by doctordonald.)
08-30-2013 12:02 PM
Thanks given by Nicksw, DssMaster
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2364
Thanks received:
2820 thanks in 1390 posts

10-25-2013 3:33 PM

Just out of curiosity regarding l2k vs am -- how much more Androstadienone in l2k vs am? I'm thinking a huge margin since people are not getting depression with am but they are with l2k.
10-25-2013 3:33 PM
OmegaM41
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 111
Thanks received:
105 thanks in 44 posts

10-25-2013 3:51 PM

(10-25-2013 3:33 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Just out of curiosity regarding l2k vs am -- how much more Androstadienone in l2k vs am? I'm thinking a huge margin since people are not getting depression with am but they are with l2k.

I don't think AM has any dienone in it, actually. Think it's an alpha product while L2K has the alpha side of AM, the social side of Glace, and comfort mixed in with the dienone.

I think one way to get around the depression is to wear the L2K on your wrists, and then wear a feel-good product like TAA or Bliss on your neck. It's basically putting a buffer in between the dienone in the L2K and your nose, if that makes sense. I can get pretty bad depression from dienone, but had no issues wearing it like this last time (was wearing it on my neck previously).

PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, Love Boat, SOB, Exotica, Mascot, Crush, Bliss, Connections, Vibe, Odyssey
LAL: Bad Wolf, SXD-9, Max-T-150, Overdose, Nude Alpha, Nude, Dirty Primitive, Asian, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
Alpha Dream: L2K v1, L2K v2, Corporativo, Glace
Apex: Core, CV3, APX
Androtics: A314, Ammo, IS, IO, IH, IJ, TUTH, TAA, P74, MX432, MX297
10-25-2013 3:51 PM
Thanks given by DssMaster
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1098 thanks in 451 posts

10-25-2013 5:34 PM

(10-25-2013 3:51 PM)OmegaM41 Wrote:  I don't think AM has any dienone in it, actually. Think it's an alpha product while L2K has the alpha side of AM, the social side of Glace, and comfort mixed in with the dienone.

I think one way to get around the depression is to wear the L2K on your wrists, and then wear a feel-good product like TAA or Bliss on your neck. It's basically putting a buffer in between the dienone in the L2K and your nose, if that makes sense. I can get pretty bad depression from dienone, but had no issues wearing it like this last time (was wearing it on my neck previously).

Chris stated that AM does have dienone. He said the biggest difference between AM and Certo is the ratio of Dienone in it.

Dsouza what if you had it backwards its not the Dienone but the amount of harder sexual molecules like none. What if the none in AM offsets the dienone more then in L2K and Alphavitea says he gets depressed from AM

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2013 5:40 PM by LL21.)
10-25-2013 5:34 PM

Share This Thread