Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
LIIK V2 Test Vial
alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1209 thanks in 629 posts

RE: LIIK V2 Test Vial
07-11-2013 9:43 AM

I was researching this stuff yesterday and was ready to pull the trigger. One thing concerned me though...... Depression. I got rid of my certo months ago because it made me feel like shit. Really bad depression and jealousy and neediness. I actually got jealous of my wife hanging out with a gay dude... That's not me at all.

When I looked at the ingredients in l2k v1 and 2 I noticed the first ingredients were Dienone. That brought me to researching it on this thread am I'm glad I did. I will not be getting this stuff. I have Dienone straight from lal as well as cohesion from xs. I have no negative effects from the straight stuff if I use it sparingly and cohesion oil has never given me a problem and my max dose is two drops. I have a distinct feeling that l2k will act much like certo on me and make me want to fucking die.

It's a real shame because Dienone is a very potent molecule interns of getting the ladies comfy and close. I'm a little bummed that I can't use more of it. I primarily stick to alpha blends. Androstenone and Androstanone are my best friends and I love the feeling I get from alpha blends. I have had negative effects from long term use of hax blends as well. It seems like they put Dienone in a lot of their blends. I wore elementx for a week and it made me feel real shitty. Not as depressed as certo but a lot of negative self talk and beta feelings. Once I showered and applied domination and sob I snappe right out of my funk immediately.

I would heed this advice if you are prone to depression or have bi polar tendencies and atatements away from alpha dream stuff specifically l2k and certo. I don't think alpha maschio has much or any Dienone in it but double check before ordering.

If you do buy this stuff I would only use it sparingly and for specific occasions like one on one dates or second dates.

Thanks for making my decision easier. If you really want to use Dienone (and it is a good molecule that always snaps my wife out of her pms) co with cohesion oil it is much much mellower.

Av

If she bites you did it right.
07-11-2013 9:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by lifeisgood7, OmegaM41, seeusmile, DssMaster
Login or register to remove all advertising

OmegaM41
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 111
Thanks received:
105 thanks in 44 posts

07-11-2013 10:15 PM

This is a bit worrying to hear! I ordered L2K as well (v2) and it should arrive in the next day or two. Av, I think you are right in saying that it is the dienone that is causing this. In Kimba's thread where he discusses his tests of SteveO products, he mentions that Cohesion (which also has dienone in it) also gives him depression in addition to L2K. Seems like it only affects certain people though. Guess there's no way of knowing if I will react this way until I try it out! I will report back.

PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, Love Boat, SOB, Exotica, Mascot, Crush, Bliss, Connections, Vibe, Odyssey
LAL: Bad Wolf, SXD-9, Max-T-150, Overdose, Nude Alpha, Nude, Dirty Primitive, Asian, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
Alpha Dream: L2K v1, L2K v2, Corporativo, Glace
Apex: Core, CV3, APX
Androtics: A314, Ammo, IS, IO, IH, IJ, TUTH, TAA, P74, MX432, MX297
07-11-2013 10:15 PM
Thanks given by monymone197
tescosfinest
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 10 posts

07-12-2013 8:12 AM

since i ordered glace and started using it with l2k i got a lot less depression with it that + clothing and I'm usually fine it's a 2spay of glace ( synthetic) for 1 of l2k for me. and i didn't get any serious depression from cohesion oil because i space myself out when i'm using it. also I'm fine with customer service stuff because i don't live in the city or anything so i can't go out every night anyway or I'm busy with college stuff. i personally like some of the internal pre-hyped attitude i get from using it.*

*at most i use it 1 time every two weeks so i'm still unsure of long term effects.
07-12-2013 8:12 AM
Thanks given by DssMaster
phshotmaker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 25 posts

08-12-2013 12:58 AM

Oh dear. This is the thread that persuaded me to buy two bottles! So, lifeisgood, you're saying that after a while this would happen to you even with one spray?

I take posts like the one you made seriously because I had a similar experience with a different product that I love - but I'll still be able to use that in future. The result wasn't as pronounced as what you went through though. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Given your glowing reviews on most of the pages on this thread, it seems the depressive effects weren't immediate. Considering how much you used to love l2kv2, I'm guessing you used it pretty much every day for a while without breaks (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not looking to put words in your mouth but an accurate portrayal of your usage of this product). Could you please tell us what your average dose was, where you'd spray it and how long you used it for before you started to notice depression creeping in? Months? Weeks? Less?

For those of us that still have a lot of l2kv2 this would be very useful information, especially considering the severity of your side effects.

Hope you're feeling better.
08-12-2013 12:58 AM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 459
Thanks received:
2879 thanks in 597 posts

08-14-2013 12:46 PM

Life is good: I apologize for the negative reactions you had experienced with L2K. Depression is a common unintended effect of androstadienone. Since L2K (version 1 and 2), both contain more androstadienone than Alfa Maschio, this can be an unwanted effect for some men.

However, this does not seem to be the majority of users, and there are far more customers which enjoy the L2K, than the minority of customers which report negative effects, this is evidenced by the reviews. I've read about a hundred or more positive reviews of L2K, and a handful of negative reviews. Please realize that 100% satisfaction cannot be achieved: my products work well for most, and not so well for a few.

For all customers, please understand that you have the ability to return L2K to us, for a full refund, if you do not like the product for any reason. Please do not feel compelled to keep the product if you do not like it.

Furthermore, I encourage customers to start with an open mind: see how the product works for you, as every individual is different, and do not let a few negative reviews tarnish your own experience of the product.

However, it should be noted: it seems as if those with a propensity or sensititvity towards depression may wish to choose Alfa Maschio (and perhaps glace) rather than L2K, due to the high concentration of androstadienone in L2K.
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 1:51 PM by Alpha Dream.)
08-14-2013 12:46 PM
Thanks given by cjw255, ZB pmones, DssMaster

JLG1
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 7 posts

08-15-2013 4:53 AM

I've only used L2K v2 once and I have to say it works really well. Had one of my lady friends come to my place. She told me the night before she was on her period, but it was an opportunity to test L2K. She complemented me on my scent (Black Spice), she became a little more touchy-feely. We ended up kissing and she seemed to be more aggressive, the pheromones were really working her over. Even though we didn't have sex she told me the next day "I'm going fuck you silly next time."

I say try Chris's products if you don't like them for whatever reason you can always get a full refund.
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2013 4:54 AM by JLG1.)
08-15-2013 4:53 AM
Thanks given by Alpha Dream - Banned, Ekscentra, DssMaster
bmm
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 128
Thanks received:
32 thanks in 17 posts

08-18-2013 4:36 AM

Hi lifeisgood,

I really enjoyed to read this thread. OK, maybe just the first part. The second one with your depressions of course not.

I'm very new to this forum, but I read, some people here got depressions when they had the application points of the androstadienone close to their nose. I'm not 100% sure if it was just the one Alpha Dream, but I think it was also the one from LAL. Without re-reading the whole thread, may I ask you for your application points? In your very first post one of them was under your nose. Was it close to your nose when you got the depressions?

The only tip I remember at the moment is, to move the application points away from the nose and e.g. to the backside of the neck.
Just in the case you feel good enough and want do one more test, you could try it.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2013 4:39 AM by bmm.)
08-18-2013 4:36 AM
Thanks given by ZB pmones
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
788 thanks in 327 posts

08-18-2013 5:22 AM

Sad to hear of your depression LIG7. Hope you're back on top now Smile

I've had depressive feelings from using Laid hair paste so I can sympathize, which is a shame since I really like it. No where near suicidal levels and nothing I couldn't fight my way out of but still unpleasant enough that I don't use it anymore. I will say though, I was hitting Laid daily, so on an adventurous day I might give it another chance.

My own personal experience of L2K (v1) has been pretty amazing. Not only my own but also brother too has been having a awesome time with it. Gives me an amazing rush of relaxed confidence and it hits women like a hammer. And I mean stunned bordering on confusion. Its a versatile hard hitter, can wear it day and night and its pretty much the only thing that has surpassed MX292 in terms of blatant hits.
08-18-2013 5:22 AM
Thanks given by DssMaster
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1136
Thanks received:
435 thanks in 187 posts

08-18-2013 6:25 AM

(08-18-2013 5:22 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  My own personal experience of L2K (v1) has been pretty amazing. Its a versatile hard hitter, can wear it day and night and its pretty much the only thing that has surpassed MX292 in terms of blatant hits.

@Rattlesnake - how many sprays do you use? I just got a second hand bottle but believe its v2 though. Thanks.

*** Always ask for more ***
08-18-2013 6:25 AM

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
788 thanks in 327 posts

08-18-2013 7:06 AM

2 sprays is my usual dosage, although I've been up to 4. More than 2 sprays seems like a waste since the 3rd/4th spray doesn't give me any better results/hits etc. My younger bro is a bit more gung ho, regularly uses 4 sprays.
08-18-2013 7:06 AM
Thanks given by ZB pmones

Share This Thread