Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LAID Brand Shampoo and Bodywash
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1519
Thanks received:
1393 thanks in 505 posts

LAID Brand Shampoo and Bodywash
04-04-2012 11:18 AM

Thank you for the samples Adam! I've been putting off testing until I could give it my full attention.

I've used the LAID shampoo/bodywash twice now. It produces an amazing lather and I like the way it smells. What I really like about using it are the self effects I get. In the shower it's a pick me up, invigorating and pleasant. After the shower I feel a far more suble, general vibe of "I feel good, confident and sexy today"

Yes, the sample bottle is hard as a rock, but the full sized bottle has a pump, so it doesn't matter. Good

I didn't really notice any pheromonal effects on others, but I know that I felt them. I would also think that my confidence/good mood would be visable via body language and behavior and also tilt the table in my favor.

I'll continue testing the shampoo/bodywash solo. Hehe I already know I want a bottle Laugh1

I havn't used the hair paste yet, but I will! Thank you again for the generous sample! I don't style my hair much, but having this paste will encourage me to do so LOL.

"Hey Johnnie I think he likes it!"
Ra

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
04-04-2012 11:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

LAID Brand
Vendor

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
72 thanks in 34 posts

RE: LAID Brand Shampoo and Bodywash
04-04-2012 7:16 PM

(04-04-2012 11:18 AM)eyeofra Wrote:  Thank you for the samples Adam! I've been putting off testing until I could give it my full attention.

I've used the LAID shampoo/bodywash twice now. It produces an amazing lather and I like the way it smells. What I really like about using it are the self effects I get. In the shower it's a pick me up, invigorating and pleasant. After the shower I feel a far more suble, general vibe of "I feel good, confident and sexy today"

Yes, the sample bottle is hard as a rock, but the full sized bottle has a pump, so it doesn't matter. Good

I didn't really notice any pheromonal effects on others, but I know that I felt them. I would also think that my confidence/good mood would be visable via body language and behavior and also tilt the table in my favor.

I'll continue testing the shampoo/bodywash solo. Hehe I already know I want a bottle Laugh1

I havn't used the hair paste yet, but I will! Thank you again for the generous sample! I don't style my hair much, but having this paste will encourage me to do so LOL.

"Hey Johnnie I think he likes it!"
Ra

NICE! Thanks so much brother! So Happy you like it! I'm sure you'll dig the paste, adds a bit of swagger to that step...lol
04-04-2012 7:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SyraBrian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 27 posts

RE: LAID Brand Shampoo and Bodywash
05-03-2012 12:58 PM

I'm getting the shampoo and bodywash. Don't have enough hair on my head to bother styling it. Eek
05-03-2012 12:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Laid Brand And Lap Dances SyraBrian 23 6,110 09-13-2015 11:23 PM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess
  Laid Brand Dirty Clean and Paste dorfmeister 3 931 10-20-2014 7:08 PM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Laid: Men's Hair Styling Paste and Shampoo. Initial thoughts Gojira 4 2,645 04-23-2013 5:24 AM
Last Post: Kahotep
  Laid Brand Review Pheromaven 3 1,636 04-23-2013 5:08 AM
Last Post: Kahotep
  Shady Girl Shampoo Dolphindolls2 6 1,212 02-07-2013 7:40 PM
Last Post: Dolphindolls2