Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
L2K
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5008
Thanks received:
4165 thanks in 1516 posts

RE: L2K
11-13-2016 9:02 AM

I got the my L2k from the first batch but can't replicate these results, specially the OP type of results.
Last time I used it was a drinks date, but didnt get much from my date.
The young bar girl was very friendly smiley and attentive, as if i was at a restaurant.
We were siting in a corner away from the bar.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2016 9:03 AM by Pheroman.)
11-13-2016 9:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4244
Thanks received:
157 thanks in 72 posts

11-13-2016 4:09 PM

What is this you're referring to as the "OP type" results?
11-13-2016 4:09 PM
krish212
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 4 posts

11-26-2016 1:06 PM

L2K v1 + (half spray) Cohesion report:

I'm 19, a college student, athletic physique, 5'9. I met a date on tinder yesterday. On chat she seemed reluctant to come to my place but was down for dinner and drinks. I wore 1.5 sprays of L2k v1 and 1 small spray of Cohesion (from tester). I come off as very intimidating if I only wear L2K. The restaurant we went had a reservation for 20 minutes, so I suggested her to come to my loft and chill there until for 15 minutes and then go back to the restaurant.

AND BOOM!

In 10 minutes she was amped up. Was like a salve to all my advances and leaned informally the kiss. I do not have tight game and am not the good when it comes to building comfort with girls. I just try to put on a IDGAF badboy vibe. We made out for a couple of minutes and then she was like 'We are definitely not having sex since this is our first date!". After a few minutes, I started to take her shirt off and she showed NO resistance at all. She kept murmuring 'You're such a tease" like 10 times when I went down on her. Then, she blew me really really well and kept asking how it felt for me. When I penetrated her she was howling my name and came really hard.

And the most interesting thing was that she was against me fucking her without a condom at first (I didn't have one at the moment) and after like 30 minutes she was like 'fuck me, I can't take it any more!'. She wanted to go again after 15 minutes and this brings me to the comment that validates the effectiveness of this mone the most - "I had made up my mind not to fuck you, and you still made me do it!" followed by "There's definitely something SPECIAL about you." She said this twice before she left.

I'm not much experienced in game or sex - But L2K definitely helped a lot yesterday. My inly issue with this one is that girls always end up looking at me like a HOOKUP BUDDY or some fuckboy. That brings me to my question, Is L2K effective for building relationships? Is it just me to some combo could help out?

But theres no fucking doubt that L2K is a beast and probably my all-time favorite mone. It doesn't have the best projection in my opinion. But it's great if you're close to your targets. I'm planning to add core (when I receive it) to L2k to see if it helps with the projection aspect.
11-26-2016 1:06 PM
Thanks given by DssMaster, avi, TheBoogieMan
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2902
Thanks received:
2402 thanks in 1034 posts

11-26-2016 1:46 PM

(11-26-2016 1:06 PM)krish212 Wrote:  L2K v1 + (half spray) Cohesion report:

I'm 19, a college student, athletic physique, 5'9. I met a date on tinder yesterday. On chat she seemed reluctant to come to my place but was down for dinner and drinks. I wore 1.5 sprays of L2k v1 and 1 small spray of Cohesion (from tester). I come off as very intimidating if I only wear L2K. The restaurant we went had a reservation for 20 minutes, so I suggested her to come to my loft and chill there until for 15 minutes and then go back to the restaurant.

AND BOOM!

In 10 minutes she was amped up. Was like a salve to all my advances and leaned informally the kiss. I do not have tight game and am not the good when it comes to building comfort with girls. I just try to put on a IDGAF badboy vibe. We made out for a couple of minutes and then she was like 'We are definitely not having sex since this is our first date!". After a few minutes, I started to take her shirt off and she showed NO resistance at all. She kept murmuring 'You're such a tease" like 10 times when I went down on her. Then, she blew me really really well and kept asking how it felt for me. When I penetrated her she was howling my name and came really hard.

And the most interesting thing was that she was against me fucking her without a condom at first (I didn't have one at the moment) and after like 30 minutes she was like 'fuck me, I can't take it any more!'. She wanted to go again after 15 minutes and this brings me to the comment that validates the effectiveness of this mone the most - "I had made up my mind not to fuck you, and you still made me do it!" followed by "There's definitely something SPECIAL about you." She said this twice before she left.

I'm not much experienced in game or sex - But L2K definitely helped a lot yesterday. My inly issue with this one is that girls always end up looking at me like a HOOKUP BUDDY or some fuckboy. That brings me to my question, Is L2K effective for building relationships? Is it just me to some combo could help out?

But theres no fucking doubt that L2K is a beast and probably my all-time favorite mone. It doesn't have the best projection in my opinion. But it's great if you're close to your targets. I'm planning to add core (when I receive it) to L2k to see if it helps with the projection aspect.

When did you buy it? I see you posted the same review in the 2016 thread. Month? Year? Just making sure...
11-26-2016 1:46 PM
krish212
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 4 posts

11-27-2016 1:21 PM

(11-26-2016 1:46 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  When did you buy it? I see you posted the same review in the 2016 thread. Month? Year? Just making sure...

Mid 2015
11-27-2016 1:21 PM
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4244
Thanks received:
157 thanks in 72 posts

12-09-2016 12:37 PM

I got LIIK v2 in Black Spice this past November, been trying it at two sprays, and not seeing much from targets. When I first tried the weak v1 in Leather & Steel, I experienced blatant staring from young targets. But with this v2 I'm not seeing any of that from either young or older women. Also I find that in Black Spice, it doesn't project much, it stays close to the skin. Even tried it once at 3-4 sprays, and did not notice any hits. Will keep testing it within the 90 day trial, and see what happens.
12-09-2016 12:37 PM
Thanks given by dsouza, BigDickBandit420, MMM, jb20, DrChocolate
latinboy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 5 posts

02-18-2017 4:43 AM

(12-09-2016 12:37 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  I got LIIK v2 in Black Spice this past November, been trying it at two sprays, and not seeing much from targets. When I first tried the weak v1 in Leather & Steel, I experienced blatant staring from young targets. But with this v2 I'm not seeing any of that from either young or older women. Also I find that in Black Spice, it doesn't project much, it stays close to the skin. Even tried it once at 3-4 sprays, and did not notice any hits. Will keep testing it within the 90 day trial, and see what happens.

Hello I am looking for l2k to know which one it's better, the v1 or v2, I am reading and reading but I still have doubt because some people say the v1 is more social than sexual and the v2 is more sexual than social but others say not, in your experience what do you think? I want more sexual but I like the social.
02-18-2017 4:43 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1071
Thanks received:
226 thanks in 141 posts

L2K
02-18-2017 6:38 AM

The v.2 of L2K is best for night clubs and bars and can be a little intimidating in day use.
Version 1 is more versatile. It's sexual too.
Leather and Steel scent is the best from Alpha Dream.

Sent from my G4 LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
02-18-2017 6:38 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
866 thanks in 371 posts

02-18-2017 7:49 PM

v.1 at one spray has worked wonders for me. Pre-change version. I haven't tried the newfangled. Closed a couple times with it after long exposure. One date rendered a BJ. A 'game night' at a friend's place rendered a fuck from the only single chick there. Playboy tits!
02-18-2017 7:49 PM
Thanks given by dsouza
FrankJaeger
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
53 thanks in 20 posts

02-20-2017 10:48 PM

Has anyone tried the new V.1? I had the old V.2 from about 3-4 years ago and didn't really notice much difference from it than going without. I am interested in trying the new V.1.
02-20-2017 10:48 PM

Share This Thread