Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2K makes me tired and sleepy, is this normal?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: L2K makes me tired and sleepy, is this normal?
02-02-2015 5:09 PM

(11-21-2014 11:01 AM)D'man Wrote:  I don't get tired from L2Kv1 but L2Kv2 hammers me the next day, really run down feeling and sleepy and that was with 8 hours of sleep. I only wore L2Kv2 once (3 sprays total, 1 on each side of neck 1 shared on wrists I use the same dose with v1) older women 30 and up were very interested and kino'd alot with great eye contact. I had a hard time focusing on just one women and would like to use it more but the "hangover feeling" the next day makes me hesitant. I don't have any TAA to try to counter that affect.

L2k v1 mixed with TAA kills lethargy and depression.. I have tried the mix. Unfortunately it changes l2k.. I got into shouting bouts , and the recipients contribute further to these shouting contests -- an insistence to be heard as users on examine's l2k/taa thread had posted. But I must say as a social it really shined. I think I went into the mall and 90% of people looked at me, and every time I basically said hi to or smiled at someone, they wanted a convo and wouldn't let me go... some salesmen tried to sell me the store though.. be warned Sad .. the juice is voodoo I tell you.

However, lately I've been using l2k v1 on its own at 1 spray.. Always next day lethargy, and a weak catabolic feeling, almost like Sampson had his hair cut off. NO depression. By noon it magically disappears after I weather the storm. But how often can one pull this magic trick off? Eventually your going to burn out.

Too bad. L2k is really stellar on all other fronts... A perfect date night mix with the 10's, hot party girls, models, and strippers.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:: http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2015 7:02 PM by dsouza.)
02-02-2015 5:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

02-02-2015 9:34 PM

(02-02-2015 5:09 PM)dsouza Wrote:  L2k v1 mixed with TAA kills lethargy and depression.. I have tried the mix. Unfortunately it changes l2k.. I got into shouting bouts , and the recipients contribute further to these shouting contests -- an insistence to be heard as users on examine's l2k/taa thread had posted. But I must say as a social it really shined. I think I went into the mall and 90% of people looked at me, and every time I basically said hi to or smiled at someone, they wanted a convo and wouldn't let me go... some salesmen tried to sell me the store though.. be warned Sad .. the juice is voodoo I tell you.

However, lately I've been using l2k v1 on its own at 1 spray.. Always next day lethargy, and a weak catabolic feeling, almost like Sampson had his hair cut off. NO depression. By noon it magically disappears after I weather the storm. But how often can one pull this magic trick off? Eventually your going to burn out.

Too bad. L2k is really stellar on all other fronts... A perfect date night mix with the 10's, hot party girls, models, and strippers.
This one attracts the attractive younger girls?
02-02-2015 9:34 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-02-2015 9:50 PM

(02-02-2015 4:59 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Unfortunately changing app points away from the neck sometimes diminish self effects certain products are very well known for having (some products like wolf,AM, and OD, are simply KNOWN for self effects , which can contribute as much as 30% towards the products design and purpose) . That in itself is a big disadvantage. I know you can wear a product more safely if its away from your neck, but if results are diminished are you really benefiting much?

I never got much in the way of self effects from Scent of Eros after the first 2 weeks or so (through adaptation) of wearing it. So I can see other people benefiting placing Scent of Eros on the forearms.

Good tip Smile

dsouza

This is true. For those who get a greater degree of selfies from neck-app'd mones, spraying/applying away from the neck is a perfectly acceptable alternative.

Take me and S.O.E for instance. Neck app results in yawns and sleepiness galore. Outer forearm apps still give me a good social selfie, while mitigating the yawns.

There's also another reason for alternative lower-body app points - the wearer's height. I'm taller than most people here, and lower body apps hit harder on others, since they are more proximal to other people - from observation, than neck apps.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2015 9:51 PM by kimosabe.)
02-02-2015 9:50 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-02-2015 9:54 PM

(02-02-2015 9:50 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  This is true. For those who get a greater degree of selfies from neck-app'd mones, spraying/applying away from the neck is a perfectly acceptable alternative.

Take me and S.O.E for instance. Neck app results in yawns and sleepiness galore. Outer forearm apps still give me a good social selfie, while mitigating the yawns.

There's also another reason for alternative lower-body app points - the wearer's height. I'm taller than most people here, and lower body apps hit harder on others, since they are more proximal to other people - from observation, than neck apps.

I'm 5'8". Almost all women are around my height, and all men taller.. So neck apps are the best in my case.

dsouza

Dsouza

My Journal:

02-02-2015 9:54 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-06-2015 10:28 AM

(02-02-2015 9:34 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  This one attracts the attractive younger girls?

Absolutely.. I've had girls as young as 18 who were complete strangers not want to end convos.

dsouza

Dsouza

My Journal:

02-06-2015 10:28 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-07-2015 8:55 PM

Wore l2k v1 again.. Again this hit like a truck.. Fluent verbal gab, attraction, women opening me. I went out with my gf to dinner and l2k made the evening fly by.

HOWEVER, while I feel no depression from l2k I have an insistence to move around.. ALso like I can't sit still. Its like it exaggerated my already anxiety condition. L2k tends to wire me up.. I find the side effects no different than gulping down 3-4 cups of coffee in a row.. Some people can handle it and other will be anxious and wired.

Just some observations.

Edit: It is now 10 pm approx. 6 hrs after l2k app.. Just showered and cleaned app. All anxiety and restlessness is GONE. A HUH! Usually I wake up the next day feeling lethargic.. this lasts till about noon.. I am sure this will happen tomorrow.. however, I just weather the storm and am good to go by the mid afternoon.

Dsouza

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2015 9:54 PM by dsouza.)
02-07-2015 8:55 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-07-2015 10:34 PM

What happens if, when you wake up the next morning feeling lethargic, you down a cup of coffee and go for a nice 30-min long walk? Would that help?

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
02-07-2015 10:34 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

02-08-2015 11:12 AM

(02-07-2015 8:55 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Wore l2k v1 again.. Again this hit like a truck.. Fluent verbal gab, attraction, women opening me. I went out with my gf to dinner and l2k made the evening fly by.

HOWEVER, while I feel no depression from l2k I have an insistence to move around.. ALso like I can't sit still. Its like it exaggerated my already anxiety condition. L2k tends to wire me up.. I find the side effects no different than gulping down 3-4 cups of coffee in a row.. Some people can handle it and other will be anxious and wired.

Just some observations.

Edit: It is now 10 pm approx. 6 hrs after l2k app.. Just showered and cleaned app. All anxiety and restlessness is GONE. A HUH! Usually I wake up the next day feeling lethargic.. this lasts till about noon.. I am sure this will happen tomorrow.. however, I just weather the storm and am good to go by the mid afternoon.

Dsouza

What is your current dose?Do you find that the first spray comes smaller than the next?
It's nice you can put l2k again without depression.What changed?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
02-08-2015 11:12 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-08-2015 4:23 PM

(02-08-2015 11:12 AM)stefdude Wrote:  What is your current dose?Do you find that the first spray comes smaller than the next?
It's nice you can put l2k again without depression.What changed?

1 spray. Don't know why I don't get depression anymore.. I'm on 10 g of androgel daily.. That could be the difference coupled with a vigorous BWE program involving squats. Better fitness = less side effects from mones I guess.

Anyways next day and I felt the jitters all morning. But its 4:30 and i'm good again though a little worn out.. Will be attending a MMA class tonight and wearing AM not l2k v1(as there are mostly guys there tonight and AM goes down better with guys).

dsouza

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2015 4:23 PM by dsouza.)
02-08-2015 4:23 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-08-2015 4:28 PM

(02-07-2015 10:34 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  What happens if, when you wake up the next morning feeling lethargic, you down a cup of coffee and go for a nice 30-min long walk? Would that help?

I walk 30 min almost everyday.. Has no effect on my fitness or health.. I am getting used to workouts like 2.5 hrs of MMA striking and grappling cardio sustained at 85% -90% MHR with only 2 , 5 min breaks for water every hour. Now that's INTENSE.. I can see why short walks aren't enough to trigger much of a change in me.. I am thinking of adding a third bjj class every week which is low intensity and for 1.5 -2 hrs.. That should be a 65%-85% MHR class keeping things in the aerobic zone which is great for relaxation of the heart and beneficial for fat burning. I feel once I adapt to my new program over the next month I'll be able to wear L2k v1 with less sides. And I will indeed report my results.
Hi

dsouza

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2015 4:30 PM by dsouza.)
02-08-2015 4:28 PM

Share This Thread