Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
L2K (late 2015): potentially amazing review
sith667
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

L2K (late 2015): potentially amazing review
01-17-2018 7:58 PM

*not sure which L2K thread to put this under - but happy to move it if needed*

Hi guys,

First of all this is a very scrambled review but I hope it brings some value.

I have L2K version 2 - bought in december 2015.

I went to mexico for 10 days and hooked up with 12 women.

Notes: About 60% were purely because of my dating profiles and game which is pretty good.

However, the other 40% were random gangbangs and very quick pulls that my friends and I still look back on today.

After day 4-5 I remember getting very very depressed and had to research energy and chi because I thought something was wrong with me - it didn't click that it might be the L2K.

Honestly I don't remember the amount of sprays but the only reason i've included the above after so long is because of recent stories.

Invited a few girls (i'd never met before) straight over to mine for sex.

Had about 1 - 1.5 sprays on...

The first bit was getting to know them over a glass of wine etc. but the entire time I 'felt' sexy - I felt a lot more confident and sure of myself. Something I felt was the result of L2K

A few days ago I had a date with a pretty hot brunette. I put 2 sprays on my neck. The conversation was flowing and I could tell she was attracted. The interesting thing was about an hour or so later the conversation randomly got onto sexual topics - which she introduced. She even stopped and said 'how did we start talking about sex?'...

We started kissing, I told her she was turning me on, she said she was turned on too...I told her to come downstairs with me to the toilet (it was a sunday and there was no one down there and the bar was closing soon)...she happily obliged and a few minutes later she is sucking my cock in the toilets.

The bar staff thought I ran away without paying my bills and even came and knocked on the bathroom door to see if I was in there lol.

Anyway. It seems my experiences with L2K have been pretty solid compared to other Pheromones i've tried recently like AV, Xist etc. Def going to be using it a lot more to see how my experiences continue to match up.

But a lot of the girls have been 25-27ish

Curious to see if anyone has any recommendations for younger girls. I def want to keep 2 sprays to try and see. But not sure if it needs a little mix.

Anyway - not sure if this helps.

i also read on the forums that Alpha Dream L2K seems to have lost it's edge around 2016 so perhaps I got the last of the good batch. Not sure if things have changed. Curious to hear any recent experiences etc.

thanks

Alpha Dream: L2k, Glace
Liquid Alchemy: Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Wolf,
Androtics Direct: Instant Female Magic, Dirty (old bottles. Not sure if they still work)
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2018 8:02 PM by sith667.)
01-17-2018 7:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DonaldDarko
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: L2K (late 2015): potentially amazing review
01-17-2018 10:39 PM

Have you recently just started using the L2K? If so, why did you wait so long?
01-17-2018 10:39 PM
sith667
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-18-2018 6:49 AM

(01-17-2018 10:39 PM)DonaldDarko Wrote:  Have you recently just started using the L2K? If so, why did you wait so long?

I recently just started after a long time.

I think it was a mix of shiny object syndrome (I got into that phase of wanting to try a bunch of new pheromones ) and also I read a post on house of pheromones that L2K is not ideal when used in social environments (as guys can act weird).

I also was going on a lot more dates (from dating apps) VS gaming in clubs. So wanted pheromones that were more focussed on that 'boyfriend / romance' effect like Nude Alpha.

So kinda stayed away from it.

But all of my previous experiences have been dates with L2K.

I'll continue to use L2K V2 and report back - but the next few girls i'm trying it on are a little younger so not sure on the best approach.

Androtics Direct: Instant Female Magic, Dirty (old bottles. Not sure if they still work)
01-18-2018 6:49 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-18-2018 11:40 AM

(01-17-2018 7:58 PM)sith667 Wrote:  I have L2K version 2 - bought in december 2015.

This was arguably the most volatile time to buy LIIK as it was just post-hedione formula, when they tried a new none supplier.

Personally, I don't think any of the LIIK mixes were completely dead-in-the-water, just some much better than others.

Since people don't tend to make drastic personality or behavioral changes in a short time, I would look at other variables in your situation (weather, location, # of interactions, novelty/gringo, etc).

I took LIIK out for a quick run the other day, as I don't wear it much anymore due to AD's fast-and-loose attitude toward chemical compounds, but it did it's job. Attraction hits + that high-value signature is effective, but polarizing.

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-18-2018 11:40 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

sith667
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-18-2018 2:09 PM

(01-18-2018 11:40 AM)theLaw Wrote:  This was arguably the most volatile time to buy LIIK as it was just post-hedione formula, when they tried a new none supplier.

Cheers!Mrgreen

ah interesting. OK. I thought this was just before. The weather was total opposite - when I had that massive run of women, it was in mexico. Warm / hot.

Now i'm in london where it's freezing - which is also why I tried L2K after so long. All my other phero's were oils and I feel they have not been 'fast acting' enough on dates...

So I had little choice but to try L2K since it was a spray. I have evolve but have not figured it out yet and needs more testing.

01-18-2018 2:09 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-18-2018 2:36 PM

(01-18-2018 2:09 PM)sith667 Wrote:  ah interesting. OK. I thought this was just before. The weather was total opposite - when I had that massive run of women, it was in mexico. Warm / hot.

Now i'm in london where it's freezing - which is also why I tried L2K after so long. All my other phero's were oils and I feel they have not been 'fast acting' enough on dates...

So I had little choice but to try L2K since it was a spray. I have evolve but have not figured it out yet and needs more testing.

Diffusion can be an absolute game-changer in my opinion.

The only time I ever noticed PXS oils hitting was in a closed heated environment.

01-18-2018 2:36 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

01-18-2018 2:39 PM

(01-18-2018 2:36 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Diffusion can be an absolute game-changer in my opinion.

The only time I ever noticed PXS oils hitting was in a closed heated environment.

Is that why I haven’t seen anything from my connections oil?

I totally get the shiny thing syndrome you mentioned because I have a lot of options when it comes to what pheromones to wear.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2018 2:40 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
01-18-2018 2:39 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-18-2018 3:12 PM

(01-18-2018 2:39 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Is that why I haven’t seen anything from my connections oil?

I totally get the shiny thing syndrome you mentioned because I have a lot of options when it comes to what pheromones to wear.

Never used Connections oil, and I have serious doubts about the PXS oil line at this point, but the spray is just bonkers........truly unlike any other product (not sure if that's good or bad).

I assume that it never really took-off because people don't really have a practical application for it, unless you just want to start a fire.Ireful1

01-18-2018 3:12 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

01-18-2018 3:18 PM

(01-18-2018 3:12 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Never used Connections oil, and I have serious doubts about the PXS oil line at this point, but the spray is just bonkers........truly unlike any other product (not sure if that's good or bad).

I assume that it never really took-off because people don't really have a practical application for it, unless you just want to start a fire.Ireful1

Bonkers like it’s wildly effective?
01-18-2018 3:18 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-18-2018 3:33 PM

For me connections spray is effective as hell but man does it backfire sometimes and makes you have the self effects you are trying to achieve in others
01-18-2018 3:33 PM

Share This Thread