Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2K NOS 2018
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: L2K NOS 2018
11-30-2018 4:11 PM

Guilty here myself... back to L2k reports. Didn't pan out for me, Paradox, or Pheroman based on my PM sessions with them (and you know those guys are reputable fclosers) but maybe for others it will.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2018 6:25 PM by dsouza.)
11-30-2018 4:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

12-01-2018 4:22 AM

(11-30-2018 3:57 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I stayed out of FZ by asking women who showed tremendous interest out on dates. Either they didn't expect the invitation which is wierd given their interest or they accepted it by saying yes to dates etc. The few that said yes to dates flipped when I contacted them. So something is triggering extreme interest and then level 5 nutcase disinterest. You could argue it's game but I used similar game with m3x. And just because a woman likes to tell you'll she'll fuck doesn't mean she's anything more than talk unless a fclose happens. I've had dates where manipulative women have constantly talked about fucking just to get free drinks for the night.

In the end compliance, not attention, iis still the ultimate metric.

I believe your experience especially since you say you have the exact same game yet you get very different results.I don't know what to conclude from this.

I know that I have closed with old LK2 and with Evolve oil.It's a couple of times with each and with girls I knew (but hadn't done anything until then) but I know that when I got the attention they produce and pursue I almost always got results.I rarely pursue so I have a small sample, to me it was fairly clear though.
I've had 2 women hitting on me, one unknown and one I've just met, while wearing THU.Didn't try to close but nothing friendzoning about it, trust me.

I don't believe it is the Est, other mixes including old L2K had it and they didn't have that problem.I'll have to try to f close with it to decide for myself but that may not happen soon.

What comes to mind is the Androstadienone.Since it hits so many people so strongly with lethargy (I don't remember reports about depression, is the lethargy really from Androstadienone?) it seems to have big impact on the formula's outcome.Could it be responsible for your results?Are your results personal or generalized to blame the formula?

We need more people reporting on this.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
12-01-2018 4:22 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

12-01-2018 5:09 AM

(12-01-2018 4:22 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I believe your experience especially since you say you have the exact same game yet you get very different results.I don't know what to conclude from this.

I know that I have closed with old LK2 and with Evolve oil.It's a couple of times with each and with girls I knew (but hadn't done anything until then) but I know that when I got the attention they produce and pursue I almost always got results.I rarely pursue so I have a small sample, to me it was fairly clear though.
I've had 2 women hitting on me, one unknown and one I've just met, while wearing THU.Didn't try to close but nothing friendzoning about it, trust me.

I don't believe it is the Est, other mixes including old L2K had it and they didn't have that problem.I'll have to try to f close with it to decide for myself but that may not happen soon.

What comes to mind is the Androstadienone.Since it hits so many people so strongly with lethargy (I don't remember reports about depression, is the lethargy really from Androstadienone?) it seems to have big impact on the formula's outcome.Could it be responsible for your results?Are your results personal or generalized to blame the formula?

We need more people reporting on this.

Some physical changes I noticed to my body on days I wore l2k nos.

1. Smaller muscle mass
2. Significantly smaller limp penis size
3. Sexual problems. (I never could get erections on days I wore it despite consuming my signature steak meal and waiting 5 hrs for it to digest)
4. After breaking from l2k and returning to m3x 2 week later my erections are steel and pointing to the ceiling on steak days. It is routine now.
5. I believe my results are specific to me. I know for a fact some people like Mr raikenken have closed with l2k be he too complained of sexual problems and he is only 28. I believe most of these sexual problems were due to Androstadienone and est content.
6. I tested l2k nos for at least 4 months.. Done with it... All the best!

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2018 5:11 AM by dsouza.)
12-01-2018 5:09 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews pherophreak 69 6,424 11-07-2018 5:07 PM
Last Post: Russ
  V2 NOS 2018 stefdude 65 4,915 10-03-2018 3:58 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  AM NOS 2017 Reviews D'man 101 12,450 04-01-2018 2:04 PM
Last Post: Aroma Fero
  delicious first date, the stick shift: AM 2012 NOS Review. doctorlove 14 1,800 03-12-2018 7:05 PM
Last Post: doctorlove
  LIIK NOS Review ppHamelin 0 636 02-03-2018 11:10 AM
Last Post: ppHamelin