Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2K NOS 2018
showtime89
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: L2K NOS 2018
08-24-2018 6:47 PM

I haven't had much luck with 2-3 sprays, I notice people getting easily intimidated when I walk near them (immediately looking down at the ground). I tried 1 spray and experienced more encouraging results but still underwhelming in the approachable department.

I've used the 2017 L2K formula and had crazy results, unfortunately, it was way too consistent. However, I experienced these said crazy results at a half spray give or take dose.

Previous L2K 2017 Post #184

Dose: I tried this same half spray dose to my outer right shoulder of my shirt.

Location: a Corporate office that's 85% women (22-30 age range)

Initial observations: I got eye locking on multiple instances. At the higher above doses, this never had a chance to happen as each girl would quickly turn away or look down almost in fear.

Notable Interactions: Girls below are all co-workers with the exception of girl D.

Girl A (7/10): Passed by me in the hall, her face lit up with excitement as she said "HI!!" and then she grabbed my upper arm as she walked by.

Girl B ( 8/10): This is someone I rarely interact with but she was walking behind Girl A. She noticed the arm grab from Girl A and looked up at me and greeted me happily as well. We chatted and she was really engaged, I swear this woman never blinked once as we were talking. She mentioned there was an event going on outside the office and she invited me to go down with her.

During this entire event, she followed me and my friend around everywhere and ate lunch with us. We eventually go back inside the office, we talk and joked around a bit at our desks when Girl C comes by notices us talking from a short distance.

Girl C (9/10): She's talking in a group as I approach her. I make a comment about her outfit, she cracks up laughing and tells me to take a look at something on her phone. She essentially isolates us from the group and gets incredibly close to me.

I saw pictures of some bathing suits and on her phone and I said: "Having a hard time picturing this on you". She cracks up and gently slaps my inner forearm. The entire time our eyes are locked and again were still within inches of each other. We eventually part ways and I head home.

Girl D (8.5/10): Was getting a package in my apartment's leasing office when I see one of my neighbors having an issue finding her package. Very cute Asian girl, I noticed her sneaking a couple glances at me so I glanced back. We lock eyes for a moment and she shyly smiles, tilts her head down as if she wanted to look away but maintained eye contact. She quietly said hey and was twirling her hair the entire time.

I was in a hurry so I had to leave it at that.

Final thoughts: Got opened a little bit but most of the best interactions came from me initiating and the girls certainly kept the conversation going. Solid respect from guys as mentioned in my previous post. Just like the previous L2K 2017 for me, less is more for me as far as dosage goes. I'm going to test again to see how consistent this is.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2018 6:49 PM by showtime89.)
08-24-2018 6:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-24-2018 8:23 PM

Probably my last update but here we go!

This is a very good mix BUT it is not like the original. I like the slight, positive self effects at first mixed with respect from guys and IOIs from women...but V2 does that and more. I am simply having a hard time deciding how useful this mix is. Yes, I had a great opener with one of my tests, but that was one test while the other tests have been neutral and more waiting for me to open. V2 -- hell, Bad Wolf at higher doses even -- gets me more results that I can just slide around with. Let me break it down a bit to how my results have been lately with the 3:

L2K - decent respect (but notice more social respect than alpha), IOI grabber, little positive selfies, Androstadienone negative selfies
V2 - IOI grabber and opener, greater respect (bit more alpha but still a social respect), little to no positive selfies, Androstadienone negative selfies
BW - Respect across the board alpha and social (more alpha respect), IOI grabber and decent opener, huge positive selfies, no negative selfies,

Yes, I have greater success with BW as far as girls opening over L2K. The positive selfies and overall mood booster probably helps with women seeing you as more attractive too (on top of the sexuals), so I surmise that is the reason for my findings in that.

Anyway, I am slowly straying away from L2K and feeling it is a lesser version of AM. I have a sample of AM, so I will try that at some point. I guess it comes down to: if I am going to get increased hits at a greater quality from V2, why have L2K?

I am open to hearing others tests, but I am on the verge of selling my coveted 2018 L2K.
08-24-2018 8:23 PM
PheroC
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-10-2018 2:00 AM

Guys, wondering if you guys have bought any of L2K 2018 through Aromafero and is it the same with the one they are selling in AD's website. This is because I was trying to purchase and i saw that Aromafero actually have like 23% discount on AD product.

Appreciate it if someone can share their experience.
09-10-2018 2:00 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-11-2018 1:36 PM

(09-10-2018 2:00 AM)PheroC Wrote:  Guys, wondering if you guys have bought any of L2K 2018 through Aromafero and is it the same with the one they are selling in AD's website. This is because I was trying to purchase and i saw that Aromafero actually have like 23% discount on AD product.

Appreciate it if someone can share their experience.

It's the same.I bought it from there as well

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
09-11-2018 1:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews pherophreak 46 3,904 09-07-2018 5:20 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  V2 NOS 2018 stefdude 58 3,748 09-06-2018 8:49 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  AM NOS 2017 Reviews D'man 101 11,540 04-01-2018 2:04 PM
Last Post: Aroma Fero
  delicious first date, the stick shift: AM 2012 NOS Review. doctorlove 14 1,599 03-12-2018 7:05 PM
Last Post: doctorlove
  LIIK NOS Review ppHamelin 0 513 02-03-2018 11:10 AM
Last Post: ppHamelin