Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2K. Casual observations
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1480
Thanks received:
1325 thanks in 676 posts

L2K. Casual observations
08-01-2012 9:22 PM

Okay, so I got a sample of L2K with a recent order. Fun. I'm not exactly of the correct relationship status to properly field test this kind of mix, so no thundr-esque reports will be made, but it does seem... very interesting and more social than most mixes in its class. Less intimidating. I wore the stuff without a cover scent, so I may have been stinking. I can't smell the stuff myself.

I had one girl who's a 20-something latina cashier at a food stand I go to occasionally inquiring into my marital status. I'd used mones around her before to test them so there was some spillover there. (I'd actually been resting my hand, finger with the wedding ring in plain site, far forward on the counter. It was an interesting symbolic gesture, but not conscious.)

Today, I stood in line behind an attractive woman, perhaps early 50s or late 40s, with ~20mcg alpha nol and 4mcg 7-Keto DHEA added to 2 sprays on of L2K on which were 1 hour old, plus 1 newer spray. All on the wrists of my long sleeve clothes.

( A touch of 7-Keto is great for if you want to talk to random strangers, btw. It really tones down the threat level. )

The woman turns around, smiles broadly with cheeks flushed and says "Hi"

Me: Hey. *smiling back*
Her: I felt the presence.
Me: (pause) of the force?

... okay, lame reply but this stuff has an impact and can make people talkative. And apparently it gives you a "presence." Heh. ;-)

[Image: Example.jpg]
08-01-2012 9:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by zerosix85, CanadianGuy45, Bosshank, seeusmile, MangoEruption, shadowknight, AlternativeGirl, bored4life, 20 Franc, kenpachi, RikusHaven, Shelly B, idontknow, Ceder, thundr
Login or register to remove all advertising

Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 419
Thanks received:
931 thanks in 378 posts

RE: L2K. Casual observations
08-01-2012 10:49 PM

"Me: Hey. *smiling back*
Me: (pause) of the force?"

Of the force? Sarcastic hand

Omigod... another Pherotruth all-timer line!!! Yes... just a little lame there. At least you pulled that one on a coug; had you pulled a line like that on a hot 20 something, you would still be punching yourself in the face.

Classic.
08-01-2012 10:49 PM
Thanks given by wiserd, idontknow, Ceder
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1762
Thanks received:
894 thanks in 488 posts

08-01-2012 10:54 PM

talk about starwars P

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
08-01-2012 10:54 PM
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1325 thanks in 676 posts

08-02-2012 12:19 AM

(08-01-2012 10:49 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  "Me: Hey. *smiling back*
Me: (pause) of the force?"

Of the force? Sarcastic hand

Omigod... another Pherotruth all-timer line!!! Yes... just a little lame there. At least you pulled that one on a coug; had you pulled a line like that on a hot 20 something, you would still be punching yourself in the face.

Classic.

Eh, it was "catch-and-release" in any case. I just wanted to see how the mones worked. I didn't need to know if I worked.

"Lame" here is probably for the best.

08-02-2012 12:19 AM
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 323
Thanks received:
261 thanks in 138 posts

08-02-2012 12:54 AM

It's ok bro, we've all said some ultra stoopid shit while flirting. But that story was entertaining, I just lmfao'd. Rofl
08-02-2012 12:54 AM
Thanks given by wiserd

Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1034
Thanks received:
1598 thanks in 646 posts

08-02-2012 6:00 AM

(08-02-2012 12:19 AM)wiserd Wrote:  Eh, it was "catch-and-release" in any case. I just wanted to see how the mones worked. I didn't need to know if I worked.

"Lame" here is probably for the best.

Love it - catch and release. Raises coffee mug in salute of Wiserd.

My Best,
Shelly B
08-02-2012 6:00 AM
Thanks given by wiserd
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1325 thanks in 676 posts

08-06-2012 9:37 PM

I have used the CD tray as a cupholder. I am firmly of the conviction that the primary purpose of screwdrivers is to pry open paint lids. When life gives me lemons, I throw them out and make pizza.

So it's not surprising that I'd see how L2K held up in a casual, low key social gathering. The sample bottle I got from Chris looks like an alcohol base.

For the following, I'd used a homeade orange and nutmeg essential oil cover scent that I was trying out. I'm debating whether the nutmeg might have some uses in its own right.

Some observations;

1. Guys laughed at my jokes more. At one point I was on the border between "hmm... cool" and "this is a little odd."
2. The social atmosphere seemed unusually casual. I was going to a party with my wife that was held by one of her ex boyfriends whose wedding I'd attended. I've only seen the guy maybe three times in my life and I've never met his friends. It felt like we'd all known each other a lot longer, including an increased tendency for people to insult/tease one another in a way that isn't really appropriate for people who you haven't known very long. At one point I dozed off lightly (still could hear what people around me were saying) and they were conspiring to draw on my face with markers.

... I don't know Chis to go heavy on the beta nol, so I'm guessing we're seeing something else at work there.
3. I get a little tension in the shoulders after 4-5 sprays from the mini-sprayer have been used and dried up over the course of the day.

Now this is odd chronology, but I want to give some backstory here. When I first got this stuff I put it in my pocket and went on a walk to the grocery store late at night. The lights appeared brighter, like what a person would get from pupillary dialation on mones. I haven't even SPRAYED the stuff on me yet. Perhaps the stuff got heated in transit and offgassed a tiny bit or something, and the results condensed onto the bottle.

... fast forward to several days later. I spray some of the orange and nutmeg scent on me, ask my wife's opinion of a sniff (She's neutral, which is pretty remarkable since she dislikes most scents) and we get in the car with L2K in my pocket. We drive maybe 10 minutes into a 2+ hour drive and my wife is playing with her hair a bit, which is very odd behavior for her and she's otherwise wanting my attention.

So is it the orange and nutmeg cover scent that did this, or has putting the L2K in my pocket and letting it warm up caused some exposure to it? Or is my car just completely saturated with mones at this point? Mrgreen

I'll have to see...

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2012 9:48 PM by wiserd.)
08-06-2012 9:37 PM
Thanks given by thundr, zerosix85, shadowknight, kenpachi, halo0073, eyeofra, Shelly B, idontknow
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
894 thanks in 488 posts

08-07-2012 6:25 AM

I actually found a similar thing happening to me. Since I wear a school blazer with lots of pockets. I put alot of my togo sized bottles on each one of them. Then go on my bus trips and seem to be getting odd interactions and i'm like thinking eh.... I havne't sprayed it on yet what is going on...... is it something on my face??/ :S

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
08-07-2012 6:25 AM
Thanks given by wiserd
shadowknight
dgaf- I'm the Boss

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3186
Thanks received:
308 thanks in 187 posts

08-07-2012 8:57 AM

(08-07-2012 6:25 AM)seeusmile Wrote:  I actually found a similar thing happening to me. Since I wear a school blazer with lots of pockets. I put alot of my togo sized bottles on each one of them. Then go on my bus trips and seem to be getting odd interactions and i'm like thinking eh.... I havne't sprayed it on yet what is going on...... is it something on my face??/ :S

i have a friend that can smell pheromones. Showed him my bottles some were still closed unopened but he could still smell the mones.

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Alpha Dream: Corpo,Glace, Alfa Maschio, LIIK
Liquid Alchemy Labs: posses alpha, nude samples: A.V. & wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W., IMPI
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
Androtics Direct: some togos
Singles: androstadienone & pregnenolone

[/b]
08-07-2012 8:57 AM
Thanks given by wiserd

seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
894 thanks in 488 posts

08-08-2012 6:28 AM

hmmm that maybe the verdict.

08-08-2012 6:28 AM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Regarding Observations terry0400-40 10 1,637 04-13-2010 1:31 PM
Last Post: terry0400-40