Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just received new samples
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
119 thanks in 76 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
RE: Just received new samples
01-15-2010 8:23 PM

(01-15-2010 7:26 PM)starlitegirl Wrote:  You chose all really great samples. If you ever get around to try the scents that don't have Pheromones there are some amazing ones they've created and you can amp them with your favorite phero blend. I never did that until recently. I never even bought the monthly blends that they make that are amped unless I LOVE the scent on me and the phero. Wish I got more Garland & Lace. That is a delicious scent and my favorite phero. Cougar is divine if you like grapefruit and the cougar blend. Kind of off topic but where are you sell your specific blends that you make? I've seen them in the forum but not on your products list and I'd like to learn more. Thanks Diane!

My only problem is deciding what to order!  I just ordered something new, so maybe in all the goodies Mara sends, I'll be able to choose a few more.... ah, decisions, decisions!

I don't mind answering your questions... New forums can be confusing at first.

All the pheromone retailers can be found here:  http://pherotruth.com/Forum-Where-to-buy-Pheromones

You can find lists of available blends, descriptions and reviews, as well as my email address, in this forum:  http://pherotruth.com/Forum-Paradise7-by-Diane

I do direct invoicing for the specialty blends through Paypal.  I also do designer blends by request.  If you are interested in that just email me and we will work out the details.

Diane

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2010 8:23 PM by Diane999.)
01-15-2010 8:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
287 thanks in 362 posts

RE: Just received new samples
01-16-2010 10:23 AM

(01-15-2010 7:26 PM)starlitegirl Wrote:  You chose all really great samples. If you ever get around to try the scents that don't have Pheromones there are some amazing ones they've created and you can amp them with your favorite phero blend. I never did that until recently. I never even bought the monthly blends that they make that are amped unless I LOVE the scent on me and the phero. Wish I got more Garland & Lace. That is a delicious scent and my favorite phero. Cougar is divine if you like grapefruit and the cougar blend. Kind of off topic but where are you sell your specific blends that you make? I've seen them in the forum but not on your products list and I'd like to learn more. Thanks Diane!

Dianne's website is in her signature line, sweety.

01-16-2010 10:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread