Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just received my first Alfa Maschio! - Tips needed
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
436 thanks in 157 posts

RE: Just received my first Alfa Maschio! - Tips needed
04-19-2012 1:24 AM

AM, with me, promotes swagger. That feeling of being on top of the world nails how it makes me feel as well. Going by your picture, you look like you can pull off the swagger with no problems, but always keep your situational awareness primed. You're the best judge of what is and isn't acceptable in your work environment, so keep those hard boundaries in mind. By "hard boundaries", I mean anything that can have you sitting in HR for a "chat". ;)

The good thing about AM is that it's well buffered, so you really have to try to OD on it. Of course, pheromones are subjective beasties, so there are exceptions to the rules. One thing to consider in your case, since you have a fragrance-added version of AM, is to keep in mind that when you refresh the scent, you're also adding on 'mones. This is why I and a lot of people get unscented Pheromones, so if we find ourselves needing a fragrance refresher, it's just a matter of another spritz or two of cologne with no compounding pheromone applications to worry about.

Looking forward to more reports from you. It's always cool to see people new to proven phero products experience their first big, "Damn, these DO work!" effects. Big Grin
04-19-2012 1:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by doctordonald

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just received my first Alfa Maschio! - Tips needed - Data4 - 04-19-2012 1:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Down ALFA MASCHIO, Unscented - MAGIC samditis 19 3,670 09-12-2014 12:12 AM
Last Post: jjs1234
  Paradox's review of Alfa Maschio Paradox 6 4,590 08-30-2014 5:21 AM
Last Post: johnnyB
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 80 20,517 08-16-2014 12:02 AM
Last Post: jjs1234
  New guy +alfa maschio = crazy results bondjames1 52 6,896 06-30-2014 4:54 PM
Last Post: doctordonald
  Best sex with a hooker with Alfa Maschio! Zeky 3 893 03-15-2014 10:32 PM
Last Post: masterfu678