Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just got Merlins Blend with Open windows
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Just got Merlins Blend with Open windows
10-09-2019 8:37 AM

I just purchased This combo....anyone have any experience with these two mixed together? thanks Smile
10-09-2019 8:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Just got Merlins Blend with Open windows
10-09-2019 9:22 AM

Great scent and a very nice uplifting social phero blend! I have worn each and have covered Open Windows with Merlin's Blend but have never had them combined in the same bottle. I never have a problem with people wanting to chat with me, etc. so I don't wear it often but it's a great ice breaking phero blend. It's not really sexual but it is absolutely fun in a bottle and even when I wear Merlin's Blend without pheromones, I get odd sort of respect and attraction hits like everyone sees me as VIP when I wear it.

I think you may find you have a winner there. Like I always suggest (especially with the LPMP's) when it comes to putting it on, let your nose be your guide. Try not to force 6 sprays or 30" of product on if that much scent makes your eyes water and your nose hairs curl.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
10-09-2019 9:22 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-09-2019 10:23 AM

(10-09-2019 9:22 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Great scent and a very nice uplifting social phero blend! I have worn each and have covered Open Windows with Merlin's Blend but have never had them combined in the same bottle. I never have a problem with people wanting to chat with me, etc. so I don't wear it often but it's a great ice breaking phero blend. It's not really sexual but it is absolutely fun in a bottle and even when I wear Merlin's Blend without pheromones, I get odd sort of respect and attraction hits like everyone sees me as VIP when I wear it.

I think you may find you have a winner there. Like I always suggest (especially with the LPMP's) when it comes to putting it on, let your nose be your guide. Try not to force 6 sprays or 30" of product on if that much scent makes your eyes water and your nose hairs curl.

I am excited about this combo....i hope it comes in within the next day or two...plan on doing some testing this weekend Smile
10-09-2019 10:23 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-18-2019 6:07 PM

Wow..got my purchase..in love with the scent...cant get enuf of it...also got 3 free sample gifts..great buy Smile

LiquidTruth,BadWolf,DirtyPrimitive,Voodo​o,Casanova,Treasure Shine,Swoon,GrailAffection,LOVEGod,RAW,p​herozone,MAX-t, Imprint,Core,A314,Amo,MerlinsBlendw/OpenWindows,HolyGrail, LadyKiller,TrueAlph,InstinctBodyspray,Tr​ueconditioner, TrueCops,magneticbodwash
10-18-2019 6:07 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-18-2019 6:10 PM

(10-18-2019 6:07 PM)empathy Wrote:  Wow..got my purchase..in love with the scent...cant get enuf of it...also got 3 free sample gifts..great buy Smile

Awesome! Glad you like it! I think you'll find that the combination of scent and pheromone to be a great ice breaker. What the samples did you get?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
10-18-2019 6:10 PM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-18-2019 7:04 PM

Got three..caramel musk..mangelwurzel..and unisexy with phero Smile

LiquidTruth,BadWolf,DirtyPrimitive,Voodo​o,Casanova,Treasure Shine,Swoon,GrailAffection,LOVEGod,RAW,p​herozone,MAX-t, Imprint,Core,A314,Amo,MerlinsBlendw/OpenWindows,HolyGrail, LadyKiller,TrueAlph,InstinctBodyspray,Tr​ueconditioner, TrueCops,magneticbodwash
10-18-2019 7:04 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-18-2019 9:22 PM

(10-18-2019 7:04 PM)empathy Wrote:  Got three..caramel musk..mangelwurzel..and unisexy with phero Smile

A lot of the women on the LPMP forum really like Caramel Musk but it turns powdery on me, unfortunately. Mangelwurzel is definitely unique but I do like it and Unisexy (probably the Teddy BB version) is a great scent. It's a bit more gourmand and unisex than a lot of guys will be comfortable with but women DIG IT.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2019 9:24 PM by Snoopyace.)
10-18-2019 9:22 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ail's Open Windows Xiphoid 21 9,745 06-02-2018 11:30 AM
Last Post: fishsauce
Smile Open Windows vs Instant Shine BelleDuJour 2 1,931 06-27-2015 10:13 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Open Windows Unscented Review...Unisex halo0073 6 2,926 01-08-2014 4:37 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1