Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Just discovered the hobby
FrenchTaste
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Big Grin Just discovered the hobby
05-10-2019 5:14 PM

Hey, so I'm not really good at introductions but here I go!

I'm a 19 year old French dude and just discovered the hobby following quite a random path.
It all started yesterday as I was procrastinating on my studies that I started looking at products on Wish just to see what random garbage I could find, and after several minutes I found myself pretty deep looking at some random sexually oriented products.
Anyways, one of these products was a 2$ "pheromone for men" and, while laughing at how ridiculous such a thing is, I started to google "do pheromones really work?".
I found myself on a fake self improvement website (you know, the ones that just give you the same solution to every problem, has no comment section and has a title related to the product they're selling) advertising a dead pheromone shopping website.
Anyhow, I started following links, searching "mones" instead of pheromones and found myself here.
I've been looking at posts for the last two days and I ordered a few pheromones to try out.

I know that I'm currently not that good looking but since I have no major physical flaw apart from a little bit of fat and some fixable facial features since I will have no work for the month of June and will see a lot of female friends at a few events around mid-July, I will be starting a complete transformation at the end of my semester, I'll go to the gym every single day in the morning and I've also saved up some money to get myself a chin implant surgery in the month as that is currently my biggest facial flaw.
I'll also get my eyebrows done in a few weeks and if everything works out well, I'll go from 6 to an easy 8.5 in just over a month!
I'm not counting on mones to do everything, but I'm planning to use them as a trigger for women that yet don't know me, it seems that those are really powerful on the mind and it actually surprises me that this community is so underground.
I have no idea how many people found out about this community in my country but I think it's best for all of us if it stays a little underground haha.

I have ordered the following sprays atm and will absolutely order more if I can see a significant change:

EUPhoricXS: SOB, Love Boat, Taboo
Apex: Core Fury

If there are some that you'd recommend (especially with a fast or cheap EU shipping), that'd be much appreciated!
05-10-2019 5:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Just discovered the hobby
05-11-2019 1:08 AM

Welcome to the forum fellow European Smile

If you build your self esteem up more, then you won't feel the need for surgery, and then increase confidence, that would make you far more attractive than a perfect face.

About the mones, start using them one at a time and start with low dose and write down the effects you notice.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2019 1:11 AM by Test.of.Sweden.)
05-11-2019 1:08 AM
FrenchTaste
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-11-2019 2:09 AM

(05-11-2019 1:08 AM)Test.of.Sweden Wrote:  Welcome to the forum fellow European Smile

If you build your self esteem up more, then you won't feel the need for surgery, and then increase confidence, that would make you far more attractive than a perfect face.

About the mones, start using them one at a time and start with low dose and write down the effects you notice.

Thanks, it's a relatively inexpensive (less than 2k$) and low risk surgery that I thought about getting for a few years now, it won't even take more than an afternoon and it will definitely make my self esteem skyrocket as that was my biggest insecurity, but I appreciate the support.
I will use them individually at low doses to start, I've seen on this forum what can happen when you OD on the wrong mones haha
Since SOB seems to be a lil too powerful and I din't even know what core alone does, I'll probably start with 1 spray of love boat or taboo to see what happens
05-11-2019 2:09 AM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-13-2019 6:19 AM

Thanos sure does have a big chin Umnik2
I agree with Sweeden, you may want to at least postpone the surgery, see what's possible, or read it. If phero is possible maybe a lot of others stuff too that may help you better than surgery will and cost even less jumpy

Bonne chance et bienvenue ici.
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2019 6:25 AM by WereWolf666.)
05-13-2019 6:19 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-13-2019 8:31 AM

[quote='WereWolf666' pid='235559' dateline='1557746355']
Thanos sure does have a big chin Umnik2

Girl_crazy