Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Itching to try out Grail of Affection, but..
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Itching to try out Grail of Affection, but..
05-11-2015 12:15 PM

(05-11-2015 8:26 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  To be fair - when I first went to Love Potion, I ran away in fear because the choices were just overwhelming for the newbie that I was then. The navigation was a BEAST! It's better now and if you're just looking for a list of phero blends and what they do - start here:
http://lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/...display=50
The site is vast and engulfing - and I absolutely LIVE there now Laugh1 But I was intimidated by that seeming infinity of choices at first. Now I cannot imagine my life with out Love Potion Heart

I have been having a rollocking good time with GoA myself and am quite taken with it. I'm still exploring all of it's possibilities, but it is showing, thus far, to be a stand up product and I think it would be a fine addition to your list of blends to investigate for consideration Smile

I'm pretty sold on GOA now, will deff be my next on the list! Need to go out more so I can test everything out sooner Girl wacko
(05-11-2015 8:37 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  It's packaged up and ready to go and will be dropped off at the Post Office today! Smile
Awesome sauce! Thanks mark!!

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 12:16 PM by BeautifulEnigma.)
05-11-2015 12:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread