Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Itching to try out Grail of Affection, but..
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Itching to try out Grail of Affection, but..
05-10-2015 6:49 PM

I'm falling down the rabbit hole pretty quickly, ladies. Lol I'm new to the phero game, but I'm finding myself always wanting to try out something new and getting them before I even fully test out my current toys. Lol

I might need to stop browsing product review posts to stop temptation! Not sure if this is even the place to post it, but just need to rant about this newly found intense hobby (thanks for the term, Nutrix lol) and how addictive it is. Haha

I'm still waiting on order shipments from pheromonexs and alpha, and I'm already eyeing grail of affection. I remember seeing someone in the women's area post a review on its efficacy, and want to know if you all think it's a good idea for me to try it out. Oooo how I'd love to sample GOA out. In the mean time though, I'm still waiting for Primal Women to come in and do a report on it! So I really need to hold off on purchasing GOA. Otherwise my wallet would not be a happy camper. Lol I'd love test that out though after I do a run with and report on Primal!!!

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
05-10-2015 6:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Itching to try out Grail of Affection, but..
05-10-2015 7:03 PM

(05-10-2015 6:49 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  I'm falling down the rabbit hole pretty quickly, ladies. Lol I'm new to the phero game, but I'm finding myself always wanting to try out something new and getting them before I even fully test out my current toys. Lol

I might need to stop browsing product review posts to stop temptation! Not sure if this is even the place to post it, but just need to rant about this newly found intense hobby (thanks for the term, Nutrix lol) and how addictive it is. Haha

I'm still waiting on order shipments from pheromonexs and alpha, and I'm already eyeing grail of affection. I remember seeing someone in the women's area post a review on its efficacy, and want to know if you all think it's a good idea for me to try it out. Oooo how I'd love to sample GOA out. In the mean time though, I'm still waiting for Primal Women to come in and do a report on it! So I really need to hold off on purchasing GOA. Otherwise my wallet would not be a happy camper. Lol I'd love test that out though after I do a run with and report on Primal!!!

Hey There,

I would suggest starting with looking at the review pages for the women's section refreshed to show the most replies/posts first. This will at least give you an idea of the most popular (in terms of actual tested/discussed) products. Then take the time to do an enormous amount of reading, noting which products have received lackluster reviews, before actually testing a product. The good news is that there are very few women's products to choose from, so your decision fatigue will me minimal.

Personally, I have noticed great reviews from Alpha Dream and PheromoneXS women's products, so that's probably a safe place to start. Pheromone Treasures has some great reviews so far, but they are still the new kid on the block. Love Potion's site is just way too confusing for me, so I have skipped it personally due to other options, but many women swear by their stuff.

Best of luck! Smile

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2015 7:05 PM by theLaw.)
05-10-2015 7:03 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-10-2015 8:38 PM

(05-10-2015 7:03 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Hey There,

I would suggest starting with looking at the review pages for the women's section refreshed to show the most replies/posts first. This will at least give you an idea of the most popular (in terms of actual tested/discussed) products. Then take the time to do an enormous amount of reading, noting which products have received lackluster reviews, before actually testing a product. The good news is that there are very few women's products to choose from, so your decision fatigue will me minimal.

Personally, I have noticed great reviews from Alpha Dream and PheromoneXS women's products, so that's probably a safe place to start. Pheromone Treasures has some great reviews so far, but they are still the new kid on the block. Love Potion's site is just way too confusing for me, so I have skipped it personally due to other options, but many women swear by their stuff.

Best of luck! Smile

Thanks, theLaw, need the self control right now, which typically isn't a problem for me usually especially when it comes to shopping
Pheromones are a whole different ball game! I'm innately inquisitive, so the addiction is also attributed to my propensity towards "research." This by far is the most interesting one ever. Lol

05-10-2015 8:38 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

05-10-2015 10:25 PM

It is very tempting to buy a whole bunch of mones at one go and try them all, but, as is the case with pheromones, use one product until you get a good hang of it and then move to the next product.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-10-2015 10:25 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-10-2015 10:55 PM

(05-10-2015 10:25 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  It is very tempting to buy a whole bunch of mones at one go and try them all, but, as is the case with pheromones, use one product until you get a good hang of it and then move to the next product.

Agreed! This will be the ultimate test of self control. Once I'm ready to move on to the next, though, would you recommend this product? Or do you have other products you'd recommend? Like if you could only pick ONE product--which one would you pick?

05-10-2015 10:55 PM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

05-10-2015 10:59 PM

(05-10-2015 10:55 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  Agreed! This will be the ultimate test of self control. Once I'm ready to move on to the next, though, would you recommend this product? Or do you have other products you'd recommend? Like if you could only pick ONE product--which one would you pick?

Personally, I LOVE Grail of Affection (NuTrix seems to be having fun with it as well). Love Potion also has a lot of amazing products that you might want to look into as well. Just to overwhelm you even more. Big Grin

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
05-10-2015 10:59 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

05-10-2015 11:29 PM

Snoopyace and I are like two peas in a pod when it comes to Grail of Affection. We LOVE it! And from a woman's perspective, Nutrix is having a blast at work, socially and at home with manbeast when wearing GOA. This is the ONE product I would choose, to answer your question. Big Grin

Where Snoopyace and I differ is with Love Potion - he loves their products while I feel like vomiting bricks when trying to navigate their site. In fairness, I've never used their products before, so I'm gonna trust Snoopyace's perspective on this one. Blum

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2015 11:31 PM by kimosabe.)
05-10-2015 11:29 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

05-11-2015 8:26 AM

To be fair - when I first went to LP, I ran away in fear because the choices were just overwhelming for the newbie that I was then. The navigation was a BEAST! It's better now and if you're just looking for a list of phero blends and what they do - start here:
http://lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/...display=50
The site is vast and engulfing - and I absolutely LIVE there now Laugh1 But I was intimidated by that seeming infinity of choices at first. Now I cannot imagine my life with out LP Heart

I have been having a rollocking good time with GoA myself and am quite taken with it. I'm still exploring all of it's possibilities, but it is showing, thus far, to be a stand up product and I think it would be a fine addition to your list of blends to investigate for consideration Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
05-11-2015 8:26 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

05-11-2015 8:37 AM

(05-10-2015 6:49 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  I'm still waiting for Primal Women to come in and do a report on it!

It's packaged up and ready to go and will be dropped off at the Post Office today! Smile

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-11-2015 8:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-11-2015 12:11 PM

(05-10-2015 10:59 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Personally, I LOVE Grail of Affection (NuTrix seems to be having fun with it as well). Love Potion also has a lot of amazing products that you might want to look into as well. Just to overwhelm you even more. Big Grin

Haha snoopyface, I think I'll try to limit what companies I look at for now so I can follow everyone's advice. Knowing myself, I have a "oooo, what's this! I wanna try it!" Then I go on a never ending reading/research session on this site. Even reading what everyone else is posting is addicting. I need time to run errands too, you know? Lol Girl wacko
(05-10-2015 11:29 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Snoopyace and I are like two peas in a pod when it comes to Grail of Affection. We LOVE it! And from a woman's perspective, Nutrix is having a blast at work, socially and at home with manbeast when wearing GOA. This is the ONE product I would choose, to answer your question. Big Grin

Where Snoopyace and I differ is with Love Potion - he loves their products while I feel like vomiting bricks when trying to navigate their site. In fairness, I've never used their products before, so I'm gonna trust Snoopyace's perspective on this one. Blum

Haha I've actually looked at Love Potion's site briefly a few weeks ago, but didn't know where to start lol maybe I'll look into it when I get more experience under my belt. They sound promising from what other people have said.

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 12:13 PM by BeautifulEnigma.)
05-11-2015 12:11 PM

Share This Thread